PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the School of Fear Discussion Thread

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 1:00 AM
Harry Potter and the School of Fear: Year One

Discussion Thread

All righty then, I was given permission to create a discussion thread for the Harry Potter and the School of Fear RPG. I am going to ask that there be no flamming, no spamming, and that everyone treat each other in a respectful manner.

Now then, we have all that out of the way, so let's start this. You may use this thread to discuss things related to the RPG, not to boost your post count. Things you may do here include:

*Asking about relationships
*Asking about information related to the RPG
*Approving a really big event
*Asking about characters
*Approving spells or anything else

Now then, really big story events will be posted here ahead of time, so everyone can get the data they need. Also, if you have questions, please feel free to post them here, and I will answer to the best of my ability until the real leader gets back from Thanksgiving break.

Also, a point I will put up again, so there is no questioning it.

NO LSU's. Flat out.

Until Oblivion gets back, I will be answering questions you might have in his absence. That should be at least Friday, so bear with everyone until then. Post the into to your characters, because I think this is going to be a long RPG. No double posting.

ForestEmerald
23rd November 2005, 4:01 AM
Okay, I have a question. What kind of spells are we going to be using? In know right away we won't be using things like the Summoning Charm. Just so I can get an idea.

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 4:07 AM
Basic things from the Standard Book of Spells: Grade One. But we're not even at the school, so no one should know any casting yet. I think Oblivion might have a set of spells from each year that we might learn. We won't even be at the school at the end of the week, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

ForestEmerald
23rd November 2005, 4:22 AM
Alrighty. Good to know he has this very well planned out. I just got finished editing my first post. I added a little more than what I had.

MerkelHog
23rd November 2005, 11:31 PM
Hey should I post both my character's and his sisters's reaction in getting accepted into Hogwarts since I included both of them in my sign up?

Power Shot
23rd November 2005, 11:42 PM
As both are twins, they should both be going to Hogwarts. Yes, post both, and make sure to include something about my character, we are traveling together.

Knightblazer
24th November 2005, 1:45 AM
Umm... I would want to ask if I could make my character learn the Refilling Charm (Verbal only), cos, well... its just to add something more interesting to him. (Okay, so its just refilling a bottle of liquidified Mashed Potatoes and chicken gravy to eat whenever he's hungry)

Power Shot
24th November 2005, 2:04 AM
We're not even getting our wands yet, hold up on those questions until Oblivion gets back. I'm not the leader, just filling in questions. That might be okay later, but right now we aren't supposed to know magic.

Just post intros and getting your letters and things, no Platform Nine and Three Quarters at all. Maybe Diagon Alley, but that's as far as we're going until our leader gets back.

Shadowcat
24th November 2005, 2:17 AM
Agreed. Anyway, my character is a bookworm, so she would probably be reading all her textbooks before she started school. But, how does she get to Diagon Alley if she's a muggle?

Power Shot
24th November 2005, 2:37 AM
Common sense dictates that, like Tom Riddle, her letter would come with directions to Diagon Alley. I's okay for them to know a few basic spells, but our characters fon't even have wands yet, so no spell casting.

That Muggle thought goes to all Muggle-borns, your letter should come with directions to Diagon Alley

Blivsey
26th November 2005, 12:25 AM
I'm back from my family's! We had, like, thirty people packed into my great-granny's tiny house and there was NO room whatsoever to walk. Naturally, there was no hope at getting to the computer. No internet at the hotel either, so now I'm back to find a load of questions. Well, here I go...

Okay, I have a question. What kind of spells are we going to be using? In know right away we won't be using things like the Summoning Charm. Just so I can get an idea.
The cirriculum will mostly end up here, but anything outside that that you want to do must be approved by me or my new co-leader for the School of Fear RP series, Powershot! *applause*
Yup, Powershot, you seem competent and I liked your RP skills when I glanced 'em over. You're the co-leader for a whole seven RPs.

Hey should I post both my character's and his sisters's reaction in getting accepted into Hogwarts since I included both of them in my sign up?
Yes, Merkel. Two characters generally means two reactions.

Umm... I would want to ask if I could make my character learn the Refilling Charm (Verbal only), cos, well... its just to add something more interesting to him. (Okay, so its just refilling a bottle of liquidified Mashed Potatoes and chicken gravy to eat whenever he's hungry)
NO, knight. You only just got your wand, refilling charms are going to be a year or two ahead. If you had a REALLY good reason, rather than just being able to get food whenever it was wanted, I might consider giving him a spell from the next year up. Even that would have to be approved, though.

Anyway, my character is a bookworm, so she would probably be reading all her textbooks before she started school. But, how does she get to Diagon Alley if she's a muggle?
Yes, so she might be a month or two ahead, but still excercise caution. Like Power said, muggle-borns receive letters with instructions on reaching Diagon Alley. We will have wands, but we won't be able to hex each other, except maybe a minor knockback jinx. That's the farthest you get until classes.

Power Shot
26th November 2005, 12:27 AM
*Power Shot bows over the heads of everyone*

Thanks, I did the best I could here. Um, do you have a list of spells yet?

Blivsey
26th November 2005, 12:38 AM
Of course not! We don't have any standard spells for everyone yet, so there'd be no point. Maybe Ollivander could teach the wand light, to demonstrate, but nothing further than that...

Power Shot
26th November 2005, 6:21 PM
Something I feel like pointing out for everyone.

I know that at least a few people want to know certain spells, like for instance, I would like Drew, my character, to know Expecto Patronum. But he can't because we are IN THE FIRST YEAR. They didn't even learn the Refilling Charm until sixth year, so it's easy to say that that will not be learnt for a while.

That does not mean, though, that some spells will be allowed to be learnt ahead of time. Play with your strengths, as Moody said, and I agree with that. A person who hates Potions would not be able to learn advance Potion making skills for example. A person good with Herbology would naturally be able to learn better spells that deal with plants.

People good at Dark Arts would be able to cast Dark magic better than others, and so forth. But remember that we are all beginners, so we shouldn't even be seeing things like Jelly Legs.

People like my character and others that are naturally smarter than the others would be able to learn harder spells from more sources, but not as well as the ones with that certain talent, like Nevile in Herbology.

What events are we covering in the first year? It is my understanding to give everyone a fair shot, the Triwizard Cup should be in second and seventh year, as it is held every five years. But for Quidditch teams and everything, what will be done about that?

DeadlyMighty
26th November 2005, 7:36 PM
I agree highly with Powershot. I mean, look at Hermione. She was a first year and she conquered some hard spells that not even third years knew. ANd if the Triwizard Tournament is held in their second year, none of us will be choosen, because we are too young, and who would play all the other champions, like the Durmstrang Students and Beauxbatons? That's my only question.

Power Shot
26th November 2005, 8:14 PM
Well, I just had that thought as it occures every five years. Maybe in the seventh year then, but for the second year perhaps not, as it would just be repeating old material.

DeadlyMighty
26th November 2005, 8:18 PM
Yeah, maybe not. Always want somethin knew and exciting dont you?

MalionX
26th November 2005, 11:54 PM
Forgive me as I am not in the RP, but might I suggest that in the second year, have the tournament at a different school. Since it rotates every five years.
Only the seventh years leave. Plus, theres no new characters to introduce.
Just a random suggestion.
Do what you may.

Power Shot
27th November 2005, 12:08 AM
Ah, that's a much better idea. Thank you for inturrupting then, that was a good idea.

And yes, DeathlyMighty, you know how much I love excitement.

*does heroic pose, with dazzling smile, all the girls swoon towards Power Shot, forces him to fly away in fear for his life*

DeadlyMighty
27th November 2005, 12:17 AM
*giggles* Right. that could work, but the thign is we still wouldnt be able to compete, well, our charators that we have made wouldnt. Its ministry law that you have to over teh age ove 16.

Power Shot
27th November 2005, 12:37 AM
*still being pursued, hands over message*

It actually states that, in order to compete, you must be seventeen years of age. That is why the Weasly twins could not pass the age line. That way, we would be in second year and in seveth year to properly take advantage of it, though the one for second year will take place away from Hogwarts.

Blivsey
27th November 2005, 10:48 PM
NO. The Triwizard Tournament was discontinued again after the last one ended in disaster. No Triwizard. Yes, Hermione WAS able to learn advanced magic. However, that was essential to the plot. Like Power said, your strengths might earn you a bit of advanced magic, but we're not going to have first-years learning third-year magic left and right.

The Quidditch teams, first years aren't even allowed brooms. I'll put in a match or two throughout the year, but it won't pertain to anyone in particular unless thier older siblings are playing. In fact, don't expect to be accepted into a team until at least third year.

The Quidditch World Cup is once every four years, I think, so it'd be on the years that there are Winter Olympic Games (one was in 1994). That would mean second year and sixth year for us. Some of us can show up if we want, and some others can view it via some form of magic if we really care that much.

Power Shot
27th November 2005, 11:34 PM
Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

And as a suggestive note, once the Sorting is finished, there will be no LSU's. So if you took a long time in getting ready, too bad, because you will have to wait until next year.

Oblivion, do I get to know the houses yet, or will that be a surprise for me?

*forgets that he's fleeing, and is trampled by love-crazed girls*

Shadowcat
28th November 2005, 12:33 AM
*giggles*

Anyway, My character shall be pouring through the books, not knowing of any advanced spells. Just simple ones like 'Alohamora' that's all. Is it allowed? She's just pouring through the books, and shall be a Know-it-All at Hogwarts, making no friends at first.

Anyways, what is the list of spells we're going to learn? I think it's 'Wingardium Leviosa' and 'Alohamora' if I'm not wrong.

Power Shot
28th November 2005, 12:59 AM
I think we should make a list when we would need it right Oblivion? The basic curriculum for First Year would suffice.

*fights away girls with stick, smiles again, forgets what got him in trouble in the first place, and has to flee again*

MerkelHog
28th November 2005, 4:22 AM
Hey Oblivion you forgot to mention that I am also in a different time zone than everyone else. I put my post at around the time it should be in Hawaii if it is 8:00 a.m. in England.

Blivsey
29th November 2005, 1:04 AM
Right. I will post up the cirriculum as it comes, and anything beyond that will be approved. Any specific spells anyone want to know before Hogwarts? I'll start.

- Incendio (Bluebell Flames)
- Lumos (Wand Light)

Both approved by me. All spells will start out weak and grow in power with the caster's magic skills. (like, for Incendio, I will start out with a few embers and work my way up to a decent-size fireball)

No LSUs anyway, Power. As for the Sorting... I'll tell you who's going to be in what house, all except for you and me. Anyone who doesn't post by the time the current day is over will get the boot. I'm sorry, but we need active RPers.

Merkel, real time has nothing to do with this. I just want to keep the RP organized, so everything will be happening in its own little time frome for the RP. Unless you meant that the character is Hawaiian, in which case it's fine... But people in Scotland were posting stuff about the dead of night. It's insane.

Shadowcat
29th November 2005, 1:11 AM
Character is a Know-It-All so:

-Alohamora (Opens Doors)
-Lumos (Lights!)
-Wingardium Leviosa (Lifts things up)
-Incendio ((Blue Flames)

That's all, until I find something that's useful. Know-it-Alls are good. Also, it'll take a while. Oviously Incendio starts off not really strong. Wingardium Leviosa can lift things up for a short while, until it is strengthen.

ForestEmerald
29th November 2005, 1:16 AM
My character is sort of a know-it-all too, but know where near like Hermione is.

-Flipendo (Knockback jinx) if approved
-Lumos (Wand Lighting)
-Incendio (Bluebell flames)

That's all I can think of. Yeah, learning spells is going to take a while, but we'll master them eventually.

Power Shot
29th November 2005, 1:21 AM
That sounds pretty fair to me Oblivion. I don't need to know where Drew is going yet anyway, it'll probably ruin any attempt to write well.

As for extra magic, you should all just stick with the ones that Oblivion mentioned for now. You won't even be allowed to use magic until you get to Hogwarts, but Flimpendo and Alohamora sound okay for first years. Don't quote me on that though, you'll need to get approval from Oblivion.

ForestEmerald
29th November 2005, 1:24 AM
Good point. I'll go back through the first book and see if I can see any they learn later on, if that's okay.

Shadowcat
29th November 2005, 1:50 AM
Same for me. Anyways, I'll edit in if I have any new spells. *Continues checking for good spells for first years only*

Blivsey
29th November 2005, 1:57 AM
Hmm... Sapphire is good, so is Priori... I will extend mine to include the knockback jinx. Knockback Jinx stats off like a weak punch, but sill eventually become a full blow backward. Lumos starts with about a candle's worht of light but becomes a bright flashlight-like thing. Alohamora will only work on simple locks at first, but eventually be able to unlock even locks sealed by magic (to an extent). Wingardium Leviosa will go from light objects for short times to heavy objects for moderate to long times.

I love explaining things.

The standard can-learn-before-train spells are Lumos, the wand light; Flippendo, the knockback jinx; and Incendio, the knockback jinx. On another note, the flames trick is becoming quite popular. Did I just set a trend?

Shadowcat
29th November 2005, 2:02 AM
I'll have Flippendo too, I guess. Lemme check for a little more.

Blivsey
29th November 2005, 3:55 AM
Fine, then. If you're going to keep adding spells... Locomorter Mortis! (leg-locker curse) It goes from making it harder to move legs to totally losing ability to move legs from "locked" position for up to an hour or more.

EDIT: Let's keep maximum spells learned before school to a bare minimum. Good for you guys?

ForestEmerald
29th November 2005, 4:23 AM
Yep, good for me. First years don't learn a lot of magic, they just mainly get the basics, from what I see. I really can't think of any others they learned.

Shadowcat
29th November 2005, 5:26 AM
The Leg Locker Curse is too advanced I think. Perhaps half-way during school term, Oblivion's Character, mine and Priori's get together to try out the Leg Locker Curse on somebody, a random character?

Anyways, about the relationship stuff, how are we going to settle it, cause there are 3 girls and tons of boys.

MerkelHog
29th November 2005, 5:39 PM
Oblivion what do you mean by current day? Do you mean current day in the rpg or current day in the real world?

If we are asking what spells we can know, can I know the Bubble Head charm since my character spends alot of time playing with dolphins and mermaids?

ForestEmerald
29th November 2005, 10:29 PM
The Leg Locker Curse is too advanced I think. Perhaps half-way during school term, Oblivion's Character, mine and Priori's get together to try out the Leg Locker Curse on somebody, a random character?

Anyways, about the relationship stuff, how are we going to settle it, cause there are 3 girls and tons of boys.

Sounds good to me. I don't think many others a bookwormish, are they?

I have a question about the Sorting Ceremony. Are you going to lead us from the train to the end of the Ceremony? Or are you going to sort us, and we take it from there?

Shadowcat
30th November 2005, 2:20 AM
Yeah, and the Bubble Head Charm is very advanced. It was introduced in the fourth book, and mainly, Cedric and Fleur and Krum who were 17 knew it. Harry doesn't know it until about his fifth year or something. Depends on Oblivion.

Anyways, let us bookworms unite, and my character is a crazy know-it-all. Bleah! Anyways, we'll try it on a random character who is in the second year. Just make a random name, like as in Draco Malfoy's Son or something? *Gets shot for suggesting that*

Power Shot
30th November 2005, 2:26 AM
*aims carefully at Sapphire*

Bubble Head is simply too advanced, there is no way anyone can learn that from first year, even the bookworms.

On a further note, I would like to point out a few things about my character, as he will be a combo of Ace Ventura and Sherlock Holmes. He will most likely learn fun spells that do funny things to others, like Langlock from the sixth book, which glues your tongue to your mouth's roof.

*buys ticket to France to hide from crazed girls, then realizes he hates France*

ForestEmerald
30th November 2005, 2:26 AM
Yep! Bookworm's unite! Harry, Hermione, and Ron also learned some extra spells in their fourth year because the final task.

Shadowcat
30th November 2005, 2:44 AM
I know that. I didn't say my character was learning that.

Anyways, *Takes out mallet and chases PS to France before whacking him, shouting at him to post in the Digimorph RP*

Anyways, looks like there's only a few of us in it. How about 'Stupefy', in Charms, Flitwick shall teach it or something, cause we need to send red sparks when in danger. But it falls in Lupin's Part.

Anyways, Oblivion, who roleplays as the teacher?

O'Malley
30th November 2005, 2:56 AM
Bookworms unite!
What's wrong with the French?
How many times are you going to say "anyways"

My character is probably going to be good at all of the subjects everyone else hates and do pretty badly in DaDD.

Will there be Quidditch teams for first years? There was that blurb in the letter about not having brooms being brought to Hogwarts by first years, so I was just curious.

ForestEmerald
30th November 2005, 3:20 AM
I know that. I didn't say my character was learning that.

^^; Oops...didn't mean to make it sound like you did.

I'm going to be pretty good in most subjects, seeing as I'm a bookworm, but when I get to Divination I'll be really good in that.

Power Shot
30th November 2005, 3:33 AM
Well, there may just be a scene of the Quidditch, but no one is going to make any teams this year. Oblivion said it might not even happen until the third year, players aren't supposed to be first years.

All right Sapphire, I'll post in Digi-Morph! *blocks strikes with mallet* I've been really busy lately, I'm almost done with NaNoWriMo, I only have four thousand to go. I only have tomorrow to finish.

Now then, why do I hate the French? For one very special reason: I've been to France, it stinks and smells like gargbage, and people pee in the streets.

I'll post soon in Digi-Morph, don't worry your Sapphire head about it. *flashes grin, then flees*

MalionX
30th November 2005, 3:36 AM
Just a quick question (again sorry for the interruption)
Will there be new first years next year?
You know like in second year, will you allow new first years?
Or are you just continuing with the initial first group of first years and nothing more.
Just curious.
Sorry to have disrupted.

O'Malley
30th November 2005, 3:36 AM
You're probably right... boo Frenchies.

Thanx for the Quidditch info.

Shadowcat
30th November 2005, 3:59 AM
My Character will suck at Divination and shall storm out of Professor Treawly's(Forgot Spelling) Class after she keeps mentioning the Grim. Also, my chracter is the extreme 'Know-it-All' and shall be buying books like 'Hogwarts, A History' and many others. She sucks at Quidditch and Divination, that's about it. For the rest, she's very good, not excellent.

Anyways, am I the only muggle born? Pure Muggle Born.

Anyways, I love to use 'Anyways' cause it's ............*drum roll*............. FUN!

MerkelHog
30th November 2005, 5:01 AM
The only reason why I asked was because in the 5th book it said that alot of students were performing bubble-head charms to avoid the smell of dungbombs and stinkpellets. Here is the exact quote from the book:

"Dungbombs and Stinkpellets were dropped so frequently in the corridors that it became the new fashion for students to perform Bubble-Head Charms on themselves before leaving lessons..."

It is in the chapter called Grawp on page 677 in the hardback version.

Shadowcat
30th November 2005, 5:40 AM
I think JKR meant the older pupils of Hogwarts, cause mainly, I think it's the younger pupils doing those things. Tossing Dungbombs and all. Now, not much spells were introduced in the 1st Book if I was not wrong.

Project Alpha
30th November 2005, 3:40 PM
A lot of the spells I'm seeing seem pretty advanced for the first-years to know them. I only feel the need to know Lumos, Incendio, and Flippendo, before the school year begins.

Manji
30th November 2005, 5:22 PM
We can assume that everyone learns Lumos at Ollivander's...it would make sense since it's an easy spell to master (no wand movement) and means we can start using it right away.

O'Malley
30th November 2005, 10:02 PM
That's pretty much my character. She is horrible with Quidditch and DaDD, but aces everything else. Extreme Know-It-All, meet your counterpart. I based my character off of some of my real characteristics. I couldn't play a sport well if I tried!

Manji
30th November 2005, 11:51 PM
I'm the opposite.

Couldn't concentrate on her studies for more than a few hours, and prefers the hands-on approach. Herbology, Potions, Magical Creatures and Quidditch come first. Although Charms is not too bad either.

DeadlyMighty
1st December 2005, 12:02 AM
My charry donest really care about it, but if she must, she can study for hours on and is rahter a bookwor, who is quite smart. She grew up around magic all her life and a lot of dark magic because her dad is a Voldemrot follower.

Nagashi
1st December 2005, 12:12 AM
My character can study for hours on end, but he'd get so frustrated that four hours afterwards he'd be in a bad mood. It's just kinda the way he is... if he has problems, scowl.

DeadlyMighty
1st December 2005, 12:14 AM
My charry could study for hours on and take in everything without geting frustrated. THe only itme she woudl get frustrated studying is if someone by her was bothering her.

Shadowcat
1st December 2005, 12:15 AM
My character too, is an Extreme Know-It-All, hence Wingardium Leviosa. My character plainly is the worst at Quidditch and totally hates Professor Treawly and Divination. So she doesn't do well in Quidditch and Divination.

How many females are there? Three or Four or Less or More?

DeadlyMighty
1st December 2005, 12:18 AM
My charry is okay for Quidditch, likes it, is fairly good, but hates DADA, History of Magic, Divination, Charms nad Herbology, and she mainly sucks in Herbology and CHarms.

ForestEmerald
1st December 2005, 12:20 AM
My character would rather watch than play Quidditch. Mine will do pretty good in most classes.

MerkelHog
1st December 2005, 12:30 AM
My character will most likely be spending most of his time next to the black lake either sleeping or swimming and wont give alot of thought to studying.

DeadlyMighty
1st December 2005, 2:44 AM
My favorite positoin for quidditch is Beater. I know this may be off topic, but i invented a way for usregualr people to play quidditch!

AKEBOSHI
1st December 2005, 2:47 AM
Dam, I hate it when I'm late XP

My character would probably just watch people playing Quiditch, and if she isn't chatting, she would be reading the newspaper or a magazine or something XP

DeadlyMighty
1st December 2005, 3:30 AM
nice. whats your favorite positoin?

AKEBOSHI
1st December 2005, 3:33 AM
Keeper............... 8D

Hey, Oblivion, I was wondering, Jorden became a commentator, so I'm wondering, if it's possible for one of us to commentate too when we got arround to the third year? You know, for Quidditch.....

Power Shot
1st December 2005, 4:32 AM
When were you authorized to be in the RPG ASTERISK? I do not recall seeing you in the sign-ups. Please, this thread is for users in the RPG only, unless there is a really good reason to post.

Please feel free to submit a sign-up during the next year, if Oblivion will be doing that. Do not do things like mislead members to thinking you are in the RPG. I apologize for my bluntness.

AKEBOSHI
1st December 2005, 4:33 AM
Please check pg 3 of the sign-up thread -_-; I used to be Kidodi-sempai

O'Malley
1st December 2005, 4:46 AM
I think there are four female characters in the RPG.

By the way, it's Trelawney.

My character is the kind of person who would be disappointed to get an "E" on an O.W.L. It figures. I almost killed myself over a B last year....

Shadowcat
1st December 2005, 4:56 AM
Yup, same for me. I always spell Trelawney wrong. Maybe because I hate her character. My character will do the same. Bang herself against the wall if she got an 'E'.

AKEBOSHI
1st December 2005, 4:57 AM
I know T= "Troll", but what do the other marks stand for?

Shadowcat
1st December 2005, 5:01 AM
O=Outstanding
E=Exceed Expectations
P=Poor
D=Dreadful

I can't remember what 'A' is. I think it's Acceptable.

AKEBOSHI
1st December 2005, 5:09 AM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, ^.^

Power Shot
1st December 2005, 2:07 PM
*currently hiding in Switzerland*

Ah, thank you for that. I don't know why everyone is going through all these name changes. Anyone who has a name change, please say so in the thread.

DeadlyMighty
2nd December 2005, 1:15 AM
A means acceptable. Im on an RP site that does O.W.Ls and yeah.i scored a on all but one. Damn my charactor!

ForestEmerald
2nd December 2005, 1:19 AM
I changed my name. Matches the RPG in a way, doesn't it?

DeadlyMighty
3rd December 2005, 1:54 AM
yeah, sorta.

Blivsey
13th December 2005, 11:49 PM
Gah! I have to come back to this now...

QUIDDITCH DISCUSSION: Anyone may try out at any year, though you're bound to be outflown. The younger students are confined to school brooms. Commentators are available from any year, though this year I've got another one lined up. Also, I need an opinion: On unbooked days, do you think students should be allowed to get permission from Hooch to go onto the pitch and play a friendly game? It'd be just goal-scoring and keeping so that the balls wouldn't get lost, but still... this is one where I want opinions.

SPELLS: Bubble-head charm is late fourth year, AT LEAST. My more reasonable list for a more intelligent character is:
Langlock (tongue-glueing hex)
Incendio (bluebell flames charm)
Lumos (wand light charm)
Flippendo (knockback jinx)
Joke spells like langlock are fine with me, but on a side note langlock is very useful at this point. Nonverbals in class are five years off, folks.

MARKS: O.W.L. marks are as follows:
O = Outstanding
E = Exceeds Expectations
A = Acceptable
P = Poor
D = Dreadful
T = Troll

Also, if I am absent three or more days, Power Shot may move the RPG forward.