PDA

View Full Version : EEVEE evolutions

Ruby
23rd November 2005, 8:14 PM
It would make so much sence because all of eevees evolutions evolve by stones it would make sence if eevee would evolve in to espion with sun stone and umbreon by a moon stone wouldn't it

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
23rd November 2005, 8:19 PM
not realy for Umbreon, because then newbies would be saying 'how come i can't get umbreon on red?'
and when they were first released, Nintendo wanted to use the day/night feature for something which effects pokemon and they wanted to use happiness

goddessly_blessed
23rd November 2005, 10:07 PM
Heh..that'd be cool. A Sun Stone to get Espeon and a Moon Stone to get Umbreon. Too bad they didn't do that instead though. XD

Meganium Ex
23rd November 2005, 10:11 PM
I honestly find the Day/Night thing more challenging, but the stones are still a good idea

Altmer
23rd November 2005, 10:26 PM
http://h1.ripway.com/altmer/gtfomi.wav

disclaimer: unsuitable for children under the age of thirteen, please ask parents and/or guardians for permission to view this audio file. Altmer and the GSC militia are not responsible for any traumatic reactions, anger, or any other mental or physical harm this file has caused.

seriously, this topic makes no sense. Of course moon stone and sun stone would make sense, but it's simply not the way the game works. instead of *****ing just accept it.

goddessly_blessed
23rd November 2005, 10:36 PM
seriously, this topic makes no sense. Of course moon stone and sun stone would make sense, but it's simply not the way the game works. instead of *****ing just accept it.

Uhh..maybe the person who created this topic just wanted to see everyone else's opinions on either the day/night evolution or the evolution stones. If you thought this topic made no sense then why would you even care to post? (not trying to be rude or anything)

Altmer
23rd November 2005, 10:46 PM
point of post: day and night suck because it requires training, stones is easy, we're dealing with nintendo, so that's not gonna happen.

I don't think this thread merits discussion.

also that file makes me rofl.

goddessly_blessed
23rd November 2005, 10:52 PM
point of post: day and night suck because it requires training, stones is easy, we're dealing with nintendo, so that's not gonna happen.

I don't think this thread merits discussion.

also that file makes me rofl.

Oh well. o_o The person who created this thread just wanted to see everyone's opinions, so really it isn't harming anybody.

..what file? Gee that was way off-topic. O_o

Kasaioni
23rd November 2005, 11:52 PM
I think that they should have done the stone thing too, way easyer, but the people of nintendo just want to make it more challenging I guess...

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 12:01 AM
http://h1.ripway.com/altmer/gtfomi.wav

disclaimer: unsuitable for children under the age of thirteen, please ask parents and/or guardians for permission to view this audio file. Altmer and the GSC militia are not responsible for any traumatic reactions, anger, or any other mental or physical harm this file has caused.

You know, YOU make no sense

This is just an opinion thread, about a feture about the game, but keep your nasty opinions to yourself
This is NOT about Day/Night, it's the stones (No offence)

Kasaioni
24th November 2005, 12:04 AM
You know, YOU make no sense

This is just an opinion thread, about a feature about the game, but keep your nasty opinions to yourself
This is NOT about Day/Night, it's the stones (No offence)Your right! I still think that the stones would be better give them a stone, poof it evolves, no hassles!

Wyndigo
24th November 2005, 4:24 AM
It's no problem to have the day and night evolutions in G/S/C... But in games without the enternal clock, that option would have been nice.
They tried to fiddle with the day/night evos in Gale of Darkness with the Sun shard and Moon shard though. It worked okay.

TOY MACHINE
24th November 2005, 4:42 AM
well the moon stone was in blue red right? evve was too if u couldnt do it then why in gsc

Pikachu_Imatation
24th November 2005, 5:21 AM
They wanted to make the new version more exciting and challenging? That's what I think/.

Kasaioni
24th November 2005, 4:42 PM
Ya, you couldn't use moon stone on Eevee in the older games(G/R/B/Y) so they thought it wouldn't be right if you could in the newer ones(G/S/C)

Ruby
24th November 2005, 5:40 PM
it would make complete sence that you only get thouse pokemon in that region and they have different effects and it also makes sense because the sun stone wasn't in b/y/r/g

kidumbreon
27th November 2005, 5:21 AM
the strongest eevee evo is espeon....but you gots to love umbreon!!....people please stop hating....just keep your f****ng opinions to yuor self...
-pCe

Kasaioni
27th November 2005, 1:06 PM
the strongest eevee evo is espeon....but you gots to love umbreon!!....people please stop hating....just keep your f****ng opinions to yuor self...
-pCe
Sorry with that I just got to tell you something of topic!:
For Holloween I was woundering what me black cat should be for Halloween, then I thought of him being a pokemon! Umbreaon! So my dad dyed his hair so he had those circles on his forehead, tail, ears and legs! It was so cool!

Ojkoj
11th December 2005, 6:23 AM
sieriously, i love the day and night it makes the game more realistic.

kidumbreon
11th December 2005, 6:29 AM
well yah guys have fun fighting over stones and night/day..

Pika_Princess
11th December 2005, 6:34 PM
It would make sense, especially since Umbreon and Espeon can learn MOONlight and Morning SUN (respectivley)
I didn't like the night because I couldn't see very well. As it has been proven, Nintendo likes to make things hard for us. Plus, it is REALLY difficult do get either stone (I have to trade them from Gold if I want a moon stone early on!)
So, if you think about it, both ways are hard. Day/night is just the lesser of two evils.

kidumbreon
12th December 2005, 5:12 AM
yeah well i think nintendo didnt whant to make this game like any other game...they want us to get addicted to this game and see every poke there is...in the night and day.....like umbreon and espeon......

Alcadiaz
12th December 2005, 11:19 PM
Sounds ok for Espeon, but wasn't the moon stone in red/yellow/blue and umbreon didn't come out until gold/silver/crystal. I think the day/night thing works alot better.

poke_life
12th December 2005, 11:34 PM
Personally i think eveee eolving depending on the time of day is fine:)

Dark Venusaur
23rd December 2005, 1:15 AM
Well I hate it. Its a waste of time in my opinion the Pokemon company just wants you to get upset.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

aduck
24th December 2005, 5:52 AM
Its weird... you wake up... and you play pkmn... you want an umbreon..and you have to wait all day till you can actually train it so it can evolve into umbreon x.x

Mew Two
1st January 2006, 10:48 PM
It would be easier To evlove them by stones since sun stones and moon stones are easy to get.

Machiito
6th January 2006, 1:43 PM
It may be easier to evolve them via stones, but where is the fun in that?

I kinda like the concept of day and night. It shows the trainer actually has to work to gain his or her Pokémon's trust. o-o

'sides, it wouldn't have made sense to allow Eevee to evolve with a Moon Stone since it was around back in Red/Blue and Yellow.