PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here^^

Zangetsu
24th November 2005, 1:59 AM
Hey, I'm new here. My friend, Baraneyasha said that the Sppf forums were awesome and it offered a lot. I've read the rules, so I will not double post, post random smilies and try not to make dumb threads. She also mentioned that there was a great fanfiction. It was about 2 regions battling or sumthing. But I don't know where I cuold find it. Could sumone lend a hand?

Carpetted!
24th November 2005, 2:00 AM
Finally! A newbie who doesn't post random smilies! The fanfiction if probably in the fanfiction section.

Locke Yggdrasill
24th November 2005, 2:01 AM
Well, there are quite a few fics that refer to such a topic. But, nevertheless, welcome to SPPf. Seeing as you have undoubtedly read the rules, due to your knowledge of the rules, I suppose that you will have a nice time here. ^_^

Darato
24th November 2005, 2:04 AM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or be friends pm me.

Nny
24th November 2005, 2:42 AM
Welcome to the forums, please read the rules so everyobe can enjoy their stay here and if you want to be friends just pm me ok.

core unit
24th November 2005, 3:19 AM
Welcome to SPPf. You have a pretty intersting name btw.

Wolf Goddess
24th November 2005, 5:37 AM
Smart newbies. :D Welcome. Don't worry, we don't bite hard.

Orgasmo
24th November 2005, 5:38 AM
Don't worry, we don't bite hard.Speak for yourself ;)

Zangetsu
24th November 2005, 12:28 PM
*feels loved* Thanks and I found the fanfiction.

Final Flash
24th November 2005, 2:22 PM
Welcome to the forums,Remember to keep following the rules,Pm me to be friends,Or to talk.

Kiseki
24th November 2005, 2:24 PM
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Thanks for not breaking the rules so far. I hope you'll enjoy it here! ^_^

Meganium Ex
24th November 2005, 2:26 PM
Wecome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here, and reading the rules was a smart idea
PM me to be friends!

Atari
24th November 2005, 3:37 PM
*feels loved* Thanks and I found the fanfiction.
*Yay* That's the best fanfic Ever! For anyone who wants the link, it's http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=89715. It's also good you feel loved. :D If you want another buddy or any help, feel free to PM me.

ArteMagica
24th November 2005, 3:42 PM
Welcome to sppf.I can tell that you will have a great time here.

Zangetsu
24th November 2005, 9:37 PM
*Yay* That's the best fanfic Ever! For anyone who wants the link, it's http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=89715. It's also good you feel loved. :D If you want another buddy or any help, feel free to PM me.

You're a mindreader BlazikenTyplosion! You knew which fic I was looking for:)
Wait...or you just saw me post there -_- [/feel stupid]

DKzM0mA
25th November 2005, 12:23 AM

Lol, thanks for advertising my fic and showing me you love it>_> but it's not the best fic ever. But I try my best-.-

Anyways welcome to the serebii forums zangetsu. If you need a fwend just give me a PM. Also I think you're the first newb(no offence) to not post random smilies like crazy O_O.

Orgasmo
25th November 2005, 12:35 AM
Also I think you're the first newb(no offence) to not post random smilies like crazy O_O.'Newb' isn't offensive >_>
Newb =/= n00b.

DigitalKaede
25th November 2005, 12:47 AM
Hey, A Bleach Fan! (?). Welcome 2 da forums!