PDA

View Full Version : -+LIMITED TIME Fan-Fic DecaBanners+-

Insincerus
24th November 2005, 3:12 AM
-+Limited Time Fan-Fic DecaBanners+-

The low-down: This thread is for FAN-FICTION banners ONLY. No requesting ones for personal use. Ten banners will be made for ten authors (hence the word "deca") wishing to have a banner for their fic created by moi, and they will submit their forms for me to pick out and choose (banner reserved by +Chaos Blade+, however, he does not count in this thread). For an example of my fic banner, click here (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/Tyranitar/exsisto.png) or look in my signature to view it.

RULES:
1. NO personal banners.
2. NO SPAMMING. This means asking for a banner in less than one line of text, not using a form, and other examples that are/are not related to the subject of Fan-Art Requests.
3. I MUST HAVE PROOF that you have a fic (if it is in your signature, don't bother), so post the title of your fic and show me the thread it belongs in (if it is upcoming, give me a title and plot description by PM or in this thread).
4. I choose the authors to make these banners for, so if you do not get chosen, tough luck. No annoying me or flaming others for receiving one instead of you (I base this off of the author's reputation in their writing and overall maturity on the forums).
5. Any violation of these rules will result in my ignoring your request. Period.
6. Credit must be given to "The Cheshire Cat of SPPf."

Judging for requests begins this weekend, and the receivers of the banners will be posted here. The banners will be worked on all next week, and you should have it sometime from November 28th to December 2nd. Let the requesting begin...

FORM:
Main Title: (i.e. your fic name)
Subtitle: (self-explained)
Text Alignment: (self-explained)
Text/Font Style: (a certain style you would like for your text or a particular font)
Images: (I provide the images, but explain what scenes/pictures you would like. I need at least four, and I will find them myself)
Theme/Genre of Fic: (Horror, Mystery, Romance, Comedy, Fantasy, etc.)

Nirarekdan
24th November 2005, 5:12 AM
Main Title: Black Waters (Non-Pokemon section)
Subtitle: Moonlight and Shadow
Text Alignment: center
Text/Font Style: only one I can think of is maybe Papyrus...
Images: Black, blurred creatures that are wolf-like in shape and with glowing yellow eyes in the background, and a moonlit clearing with a woman (light brown hair, blue-black eyes, and light leather clothes) standing in the middle
Theme/Genre of Fic: several, but mostly fantasy, mystery, action, adventure, romance, with a bit of sci-fi

Eternal Daydreamer
24th November 2005, 5:22 AM
Main Title: Not So Sensational (Pokemon Section)
Subtitle: The rings came back
Text Alignment: Center
Text/Font Style: Script
Images: The Sensational Sisters and water Pokemon (Is this better?)
Theme/Genre of Fic: Horror/Mystery

Insincerus
24th November 2005, 6:59 AM
Agh, sorry to you both, but I updated the form under the Images section, so if you could please edit your posts to fit that, I would appreciate it.

~Chesh

Jessie_James
24th November 2005, 7:19 AM
Main Title: Pokemon Chaos
Subtitle: Reincarnation of Maria
Text/Font Style: Comic Sans is ok
Images:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v509/Chibi_Jirachi/KOhanaTEamRocket.bmp, Tails and Shadow from Sonic X as well if possible, and if you possibly can, could you use the colors of the 7 chaos emeralds for the background.
Theme/Genre of Fic: Adventure/Romance

I hope this is good

Яεiқo
24th November 2005, 3:38 PM
Main Title: Team Shadow
Subtitle: Reikos Choice
Text Alignment: center
Text/Font Style: script that you can easily read
Images: dark night time scenery on one side and fade in the middle to day time with a picture of a trainer in the middle
Theme/Genre of Fic: adventure

this is my upcoming fic in my forums i have already started the first chapter
if you more information pm me or just post it in your thread here.

Negrek
24th November 2005, 11:39 PM
Main Title: Clouded Sky
Subtitle: n/a
Text/Font Style: Maiandra GD or Monotype Corsiva, if you don't have that.
Images: I would like an image of skarmory on the left, preferably a large group/horde of them together (and the more menacing-looking, the better). In addition, I'd like an image of a murkrow somewhere on there, as well as alakazam. For the final image, I'd like unown. The placement of the last three images doesn't really matter.
Theme/Genre: Action/Adventure/Supernatural, OT, self-created region

If you'd like to read the story to get an idea of what it's about, you can find it here (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2146127/1/).

Otherwise, a brief summary:

A young boy named Tobias begins his pokémon journey in the region of Waytar. This region is the last remaining in the world, all other life having been snuffed out by a war fought between the legendaries hundreds of years ago. The Waytarans only gained destruction by fleeing to a small continent raised by the sparring of Groudon and Kyogre, which was then enclosed in a protective shield. The Shield yet stands, cutting all Waytarans off from the blasted wasteland beyond their home.

But back to Tobias. All starter pokémon in Waytar are paired with trainers through psychic selection, where a psychic-type will evaluate an applicant's character and match them with the pokémon most suited for them. The pokémon chosen to accompany Tobias is none other than a murkrow. This horrifies his mentor and classmantes, as murkrow is an ill omen, associated with evil, trickery and betrayal.

At first, Tobias doesn't think much of this unfortunate happening, reasoning that he'll be able to catch another pokémon and claim that it was his starter, preventing others from discovering that he is actually a murkrow trainer. As time goes on, however, strange circumstances compound, drawing Tobias into the dark underbelly of the gleaming region of Waytar and revealing to him things that he never wanted to know.

Shadowcat
25th November 2005, 1:49 PM
FORM:
Main Title: Hoenn Lights

Subtitle: N/A

Text/Font Style: Anything nice, your choice

Images: A Pic of Brendan on the Left. A Pic of May in the Center. A Pic of Wally on the right. A Swampert behind Brendan, a Blaziken behind May, a Sceptile behind Wally. The Pics of the people have to be bigger than the Pokemon.

Theme/Genre of Fic: Action, Adventure and Romance.

This is for my upcoming fic, which is currently posted in the Authors' Cafe. You could find the thread there.

Brief Summary:

Lisa, Leroy, Benjamin and Misty are on a new adventure. Through Hoenn. According to what Professor Birch said, Misty was to travel with them for research purposes, while the others were to go on their own adventure.

Lisa, with her cheeky Torchic, Chris, and her Wurmple, Lily, are trying to kill two birds with one stone by entering Contests and challenging Gyms at the same time, but the boys think otherwise. They decide to challenge Gyms, saying that they need to train their Pokemon first before entering Contests. Misty, who also takes part in Contests, is given roses by the egoistic jerk, Drew. Both Leroy and Benjamin have hidden feelings for Lisa, but will they even admit it at all?

That's the summary. You have to make the Pokemon Pics look smaller than the humans.

Power Shot
25th November 2005, 4:24 PM
Main Title: The Legend of Zelda: The Shattered Sword
Subtitle: When Evil Rises, Heroes Awaken
Text Alignment: Centered, Main Title on top, Subtitle on bottom
Text/Font Style: Not sure, something epic and bold. Use your best judgment
Images: Image of Adult Link, with a sword in his left hand. His entire right arm must be metal, similar to Al from Full Metal Alchemist.
Theme/Genre of Fic: Fantasy

I hope this is all right.

Xiang
25th November 2005, 6:49 PM
Main Title: You're Not Alone
Subtitle: The Wrath of Freindship Bonds
Text Alignment: Main Title in Center, Subtitle below it in smaller font, Image background and Pokemon on the sides
Text/Font Style: Anything close to cursive
Images: Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Eevee, background is up to you, it doesn't really matter
Theme/Genre of Fic: Theme is the strength of Friendship, Genres are Romance, Action, and Adventure

Is that good enough? ^^

Saffire Persian
27th November 2005, 3:13 AM
Hmm.. if I do get chosen, this will be made in perfect time for the next chapter... anyways, here we go.

Main Title: Requiem of a Dream
Subtitle: Actually... now that I think about it: None.

Text Alignment: At the center or bottom right hand corner would look best - whichever place works for you. And if it doesn't, you are welcome to move it.

Text/Font Style: Some type of cursive, I think.

Images: The placement of these images can be however you like. First, I'd like two Absol, one of which in Shiny in the banner. I'd love to have a Mawile in it if all possible, along with a Persian with a robotic front leg if you can find it, if not, one with a normal leg is perfectly fine... I realize that might be a little to much to ask for someone to look for. If you think that there needs to be more, or if there are some you just can't find, you could add another Absol or Zangoose in there (a more feminine looking one, if possible). Just use whatever images you think works best - I'll be satisfied with whatever.

Theme/Genre of Fic: A dark Adventure genre type of story. The story's about self-discovery, really. If you need more info or anything of the like, just PM me.

Bu†cH
27th November 2005, 6:44 AM
Main Title: Other Worlds
Subtitle: The first FMA Fanfic in Serebii Forums
Text Alignment: Under the Fullmetal Alchemist logo.
Text/Font Style: Something sci-fi-ish.

http://www.viz.com/downloads/manga/images/fma_logo.jpg
The title and subtitle go under the FMA logo. The logo goes in the left side of the banner.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/fma/fma2/art/fma2001.jpg
Alphonse, behind Edward.

http://www.fblog.fr/blog/file/snowgirl/images/45e9b4114bb483c5abefe8e35620144e.jpeg
Edward Elric, in front of Alphonse.

http://www.astrooptik.com/Bildergalerie/latest_namibia/smc_det_m.jpg
The background, unless you have a better star backgrond.

Theme/Genre of Fic: Science Fiction/Comedy/Drama/Action
-----------------------------
Fanfic's in my sig.

Nylf
27th November 2005, 2:50 PM
I guess I'll try, though it's no biggy either way.

Main Title: Emerald Lands
Subtitle: A Legend Reborn.
Text Alignment: Title above Sub Title.
Text/Font Style: Frankly any is good. Free choice on the creators side usually makes things easier.
Images: Groudon, Kyogre, Mantine, Nidoking, Shiny Flygon and Shiny Rayquaza.
Theme/Genre of Fic: Journey/Romance. Link in sig, it's the picture of a Flygon vs Salamence.

Xiang
28th November 2005, 12:04 AM
There are already ten requests. Guess the requesters better stop here. ;/

Ratiasu

Mimori Kiryu
28th November 2005, 12:14 AM
I'll request, just to see if I get chosen...

Main Title: Reckless My Soul
Subtitle: ...Life continues on...
Text Alignment: Centered
Text/Font Style: Whatever you see fit ^_^
http://www.animate-usa.com/HTML/IC/IMAGES/SCRYED_01.jpg (on left)
http://www.animate-usa.com/HTML/IC/IMAGES/SCRYED_03.jpg (on right)
The style is like....almost like a pheonix rising from the ashes...or starting anew.
Theme/Genre of Fic: Romance, Action/Adventure, some comedy, Angst

It'll be the first s.CRY.ed story on SPPf, just thought I'd add that. In case you wanted to know what the pictures were from, TCC.

Thanks if I get chosen ^_^