PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

feebas_factor
25th November 2005, 4:11 AM
Ok, I just joined and I'm not really sure how you're supposed to do stuff and stuff...
I'm not even really sure if I should be starting a new thread to introduce myself, someone tell me if I'm not supposed to

but, as I seem to have anyway, I might as well introduce myself...
Here I am!

Torchic23
25th November 2005, 4:12 AM
Welcome to the forums!Yes most new members make a thread for being new.Read serebii's rules and you're my friend

KirbyXD
25th November 2005, 4:14 AM
Welcome! read the rules and stuff. If you want to be friends pm me or something for your sig come to my shop.

Darato
Welcome if you need help want to talk or be friends pm me.

core unit
Don't worry you're doing fine right now. Introducing yourself is a good way to make your first post. So yeah anyways welcome to SPPf. ^^

feebas_factor
25th November 2005, 4:17 AM
wow, those were fast replies... thanx all for the various moral support
I guess it'd probably be a good idea to look over the rules again before I start posting eslewhere

Darato
25th November 2005, 4:20 AM
damn right.

feebas_factor
25th November 2005, 6:38 AM
hm, I have a question
there was a topic that I really wanted to add to (the thread about type weaknesses that don't make sense), but it seems to not have been replied to since last year - and apparently you can't post on it if this is the case. Is there any way to add my thoughts to the topic? Like making a new thread or something?
Other than that, really enjoying the site

Wolf Goddess
25th November 2005, 7:08 AM
hm, I have a question
there was a topic that I really wanted to add to (the thread about type weaknesses that don't make sense), but it seems to not have been replied to since last year - and apparently you can't post on it if this is the case. Is there any way to add my thoughts to the topic? Like making a new thread or something?
Other than that, really enjoying the site

You can make a new thread.

feebas_factor
25th November 2005, 7:11 AM
about an existing topic that's "expired"?

Wolf Goddess
25th November 2005, 7:21 AM
about an existing topic that's "expired"?

Yes, it's fine.