PDA

View Full Version : Buy green

EfrainBarco
25th November 2005, 8:12 AM
My Green version just died out on me and does anyone know where online can i buy one?

RaZoR LeAf
25th November 2005, 11:57 AM
www.ebay.com

EfrainBarco
25th November 2005, 4:42 PM
Any other sugestions than ebay? I dont trust ebay.

Deoxys & Jirachi
25th November 2005, 5:08 PM
try gamestop.com or ign.com

Random
27th November 2005, 2:25 AM
What do you mean by "dead?" Does it not register at all with the system, or does it simply refuse to save?

You might want to try cleaning it before attempting to purchase a new one. Or if it doesn't save, replace the battery.

Kijuna
27th November 2005, 3:14 AM
Or save twice before turning it off.

Pokedude2000
4th December 2005, 1:10 PM
www.ebgames.com

Altmer
4th December 2005, 2:40 PM
www.google.com for all your stupid queries

No, seriously, Razor Leaf is right. We don't sell you Pokemon games. Go to ebay or to some retail store, and you may find what you seek.

Flame Sabre
5th December 2005, 7:27 AM
Why would you want to buy Green when Red and Blue are better substitutes? *sigh* Well, it's your choice really. But you can probably find it in the above mentioned sites.

But do make sure that your Green version is really not functioning. No point in buying the same game again when you have a functioning one, no? ;P

Random
5th December 2005, 7:33 AM
Hey, it's not a stupid question. If I wanted a copy of a rare game, I wouldn't hesitate to consult people on a forum concerning said game.

Perhaps this person simply LIKES the Green Version better? Or they have a sentimental attachment to it, and would like to keep a working copy around for that reason? I'm like that with Harvest Moon GBC even though I find More Friends of Mineral Town to be a far superior game. I still like to be able to go to the utter simplicity of HMGBC to remind me that there were times when I didn't have that flashy "rucksack" or the fridge, shelf, marriage, etc.

I would still like to know at least the general condition of this fellow's (or lady's) game beyond "it's broken" so that we can determine if it can be salvaged before a purchase is necessary.

Dark Venusaur
17th December 2005, 1:45 AM
www.ebay.com or www.gamespot.com not sure.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Milotic_Master
12th March 2006, 4:58 PM
Amazon.com

Opal Pikachu13
15th March 2006, 9:28 PM
You can buy it at play-asia.com. It's a japanese green version. That's where I got mine last week.

i dont know 2 A.K.A. quilava lover
15th March 2006, 9:38 PM
here is one for $35 http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/243800.asp

pikachu_rocks19
21st March 2006, 10:10 PM
Either Ebay or Google

killerjaw01
2nd April 2006, 8:58 PM
Are you sure your Green version was a real one? I don't think cart games just die

Magma Grunt Alex
2nd April 2006, 9:20 PM
Are you sure your Green version was a real one? I don't think cart games just die

sometimes the memory gets to old, or something inside of it breaks.

Grass Guardian
12th April 2006, 4:03 AM
sometimes the memory gets to old, or something inside of it breaks.

I think that's what happened to my gold version. I've had the same game since I first bought the cartridge from Walmart when G/S first came out. I've never started a new game. I went to turn my game on one day and it said the file has been corrupted. I tried to start a new game multiple times, but my cartridge doesn't save games anymore. Every new game I try to start gets erased. Sad story :( I miss my Meganium..

The Organizer
15th April 2006, 7:58 PM
http://www.ebay.com

Try there ;D

Mega Trickster
15th April 2006, 9:27 PM
lol i dont care what you all think i got an un-played Green at www.play-asia.com