PDA

View Full Version : Bo^7 #8 "We All Scream for Ice Cream!" Review Thread

Kanadian Kyuubi
25th November 2005, 5:29 PM
Just saving Dogasu some time by preparing review threads for Toonami, more importantly Bo^7 35 hours and 10 minutes before it even airs or something like that!

Japanese Title: 魂の解放それは、ピロピロピロピロ・・・ピロッチ!
English Title: "We All Scream for Ice Cream!"

Yes. It's (almost at time of writing) time for more of that crazy afro guy with the long name again! Where to start this week? You-Know-What head turns into Ice Cream Head?! Discuss...once it airs of course!

Kecleon Freak
27th November 2005, 5:04 AM
Funny as always, I didn't expect King Nose Hair to return. I'm really loving this series and hope the dub continues to provide my weekly dose of crack humor.

That Scary Clefairy
27th November 2005, 6:22 AM
Funny as hell and wacky as hell. Hell if I had smoked weed while watching that show, I'll be super high! Oh yea!

This episode was great but it seems there hardly any inside reference on Softon head really a piece of crap. The Blab alot goddess is hilarious as same with Don Patch random-ness.

Pika Hikari KT
27th November 2005, 6:29 AM
Ah, my weekly dose of crack before entering Planet Jarrett...*sips soda* Bo-bobo World?! Sorry JJ, you've just been pwned~!(At least it's more enjoyable than that apocalypse he calls a title reign...:p) I enjoyed the little karaoke ondo that played...does anyone have the clip in Japanese?:D

Softon seems quite sane...for now.;) I also note the lack of poop jokes...even if some people could mistake it as soft-serve ice cream, it just proves you have not watched Digimon Adventure/02 or...I know there was another anim&#233; I watched that portrayed that stuff, but whch one?!>_<;

My second favorite part(first was the Bo-bobo Ondo) was the Godfather portrayal by Don Patch. Appropriate, no?:D

YoshiAngemon
27th November 2005, 2:27 PM
Damn it! I missed it! I ended up falling asleep, watching IGPX! I'm no better than any pathetic Pewman who hates this show, or even one of the many Slifer Slackers! Can anybody show me where to download the episode?

Shikamaru
27th November 2005, 5:45 PM
This is oen of the most insane epispdes I have ever seen(But every episode so far has been insane hasn't it?).

one of my favorite parts as Pika Hikari KT said was the godfatehr scene with Don Patch. I feel of my bed watching that scene. Also another favorite scene was the whole "What's the deal with Bobobo?" show. Don Patch was a laugh and a half making fun of Softon's clothes.

I'm so happy I was able to record this. ^_^

Cnytro
27th November 2005, 6:01 PM
Anyone else feel that Don Patch has pretty much become Bobobo's b*tch?

Pika Hikari KT
27th November 2005, 7:44 PM
Anyone else feel that Don Patch has pretty much become Bobobo's b*tch?
When is he not?:D

Korobooshi Kojiro
27th November 2005, 8:15 PM
The part where BoBoBO, Don, and NHK did the password thing was hillarious.

I think next week we see the Grey Haired kids true identity.

And, who is Service Man?

Kamex
27th November 2005, 11:38 PM
I watched the whole thing rather than sleeping in the middle of it this time (it has nothing to do with how I like the show, I just get tired by then).

Once again, very silly. Just the way the show's supposed to be. Half the time I don't know why characters are doing what they're doing, which means the writers are doing their job right. ^^

YoshiAngemon
29th November 2005, 2:57 PM
I think next week we see the Grey Haired kids true identity.
His name is Gasser, which is pretty much obvious.

That Scary Clefairy
30th November 2005, 1:13 AM
His name is Gasser, which is pretty much obvious.

In the anime they haven't said it yet. only the manga did they adress it as "Gasser"

Hao Kaiser
30th November 2005, 5:29 PM
What was up with Bo's hair during the middle of the episode, it wasn't an afro, is was kinda flat.... Am I missing the reference?

It was a great episode though.