PDA

View Full Version : More Advanced Challenge DVD!!!

---Kyogre007---
25th November 2005, 6:51 PM
Hey, guys. Did you know that...

Pokemon Advanced Challenge Vol 5 & 6 are going to be released in January, 24. However, the titles are unknown.

Pokemon Advanced Challenge Vol 7 & 8 are going to be released in March, 14. However, the titles are unknown.

skarmachild
25th November 2005, 6:59 PM
Yay, we need Advanced Battle DVD's. Want to see some episodes of those, have any Battle Frontier episodes aired outside JP?

---Kyogre007---
25th November 2005, 7:25 PM
Probably, Advanced Battle DVDs are going to be released in a year or so...

Hey, let`s think about the titles. My gueses:
VOL5: Disguise da limit!
VOL6: Balance of power!
VOL7: Grass hysteria
VOL8: That`s just Swellow

Geki
26th November 2005, 7:05 AM
I'm definetly going to buy those because I have every episode on DVD so far that has been part of the Hoenn Saga.

Faerie
27th November 2005, 1:51 AM
I'm probably not going to buy any but the ones with Kyogre vs. Groudon. Those are memorable episodes, although they're not that great. >__< I would rant about them, but that dosen't belong in this thread.

O__o; Volumes 7 and 8? I didn't know that they were past 3. Oh well, I never buy the DVDs anyway, so I don't care. xP

Swellow
29th November 2005, 10:05 PM
Hey, let`s think about the titles. My gueses:
VOL5: Disguise da limit!
VOL6: Balance of power!

Wrong on 5 and 6. 5 is Taking the Lombre home so it should include based on it's discription Disguise Da Limit to Either The Gulpin episode or the one before. 6 is The Ludicolo episode so that should be either Gulpin or Ash's Grovyle to probably Balance of Power. Since those episodes were mentioned in the DVD description, now to make a big update to my Dvd afficiando page.

£añkaÑ
29th November 2005, 10:15 PM
Hey, guys. Did you know that...

Pokemon Advanced Challenge Vol 5 & 6 are going to be released in January, 24. However, the titles are unknown.

Pokemon Advanced Challenge Vol 7 & 8 are going to be released in March, 14. However, the titles are unknown.

yea...5 & '6' :D...come out on the 24th my b-day is on that exact day :D...yea yea yea