PDA

View Full Version : crystal almost killed me

TOY MACHINE
25th November 2005, 8:06 PM
one day after a few shots at the doctors i whipped out the old crystal vesion and began playing. engulfed in the game i got into the car we were on our way.I forgot the seat belt and mabey 5 mins up the road we t-boned someone runnning a red light m forhead hit the windsheild leaving my forehead very scarred i could have died well thats my lil crazy storie about pokemon almost killing me

KirbyXD
25th November 2005, 8:14 PM
*Gasp* Don't acuse pokemon! ;~;

.::Escalator::.
25th November 2005, 8:30 PM
Your fault for not wearing your seatbelt.

Kiebin
25th November 2005, 9:39 PM
Wow, that's the weirdest thing. I see people of your school asking: "Dude, what happened to your head?" "Pokemon killed me." *rollseyes*

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
25th November 2005, 10:19 PM
Your fault for not wearing your seatbelt.
yeah, your fault for not remembering your seat belt, and I would have to disagree with you blaming pokemon, I bring my DS to the car all the time, playing pokemon and I still remember to do my seat belt... and plus Pokemon has improved my eye condition ALOT so Pokemon technically saves lives

TOY MACHINE
26th November 2005, 6:36 AM
right lol if i really thought pokemon killed why would i play it i said it almost i usually wore my seat belt i say wore beacuse i now do all the time just sharing a storie

Umi_Swampert
26th November 2005, 7:24 AM
thats my lil crazy storie about pokemon almost killing me

... just... just... don't blame the likes of pikachu, cyndaquil, and they're associates! I don't blame TV for me not doing my homework... it's the same thing.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
26th November 2005, 11:14 AM
right lol if i really thought pokemon killed why would i play it i said it almost i usually wore my seat belt i say wore beacuse i now do all the time just sharing a storie
but you said YOU forgot to put on your seat belt, and technically it would be your fault for not wearing your seat belt, what I always do is, get into my car, sit down, place my SP/DS next to me, put on my seat belt and then pick up my SP/DS and play...

and the title says 'Crystal almost killed me' which suggests that you are blaming it on pokemon crystal......

MaskedManAbsolkid
26th November 2005, 11:23 AM
Your own fault. You should've paused, or if you were in a battle, leave it. You should've remembered safety's more important than Pokemon.

Kasaioni
26th November 2005, 3:20 PM
Wear A Seat Belt!

bass_forte
26th November 2005, 3:39 PM
In English, please.

And yeah, your fault for forgetting your seatbelt. Pokémon isn't real time; you could have just put the machine down and put the seat belt on. Geez.

.TraX.
27th November 2005, 1:38 AM
So guys I hear someone forgot to obey basic rules of motor safety.

WHATS NEW AND/OR IMPORTANT?!?

-Totodile-
27th November 2005, 2:02 AM
Lemme guess, you were driving while doing all of this?

Kasaioni
27th November 2005, 12:01 PM
HE wasn't driving, he went in his car playing his stupid game when he "forgot" to put on hids seat belt, then he got in a crash and almost died cause of not wearing a seat belt NOT BECAUSE OF YOUR GAME!

TOY MACHINE
27th November 2005, 10:29 PM
shippo in a nut shell yeah

GoldenWing
29th November 2005, 5:16 AM
Your fault for not putting ur seat belt on

grem
29th November 2005, 5:31 PM
ty for that thrilling enstallment