PDA

View Full Version : Level-up move

shining-Celebi
26th November 2005, 4:08 PM
I want a leech-seed Celebi, but I caught my Celebi at level 30 and it doesn't have it. On Serebii's pokedex it says Celebi already learned it. So I was wondering if in Crystal there is a move re-learner that teaches forgotten moves to pokemon like in R/S/E/Fr/Lg?

Kasaioni
26th November 2005, 4:17 PM
I don't think so, sorry but I don't think there is in G/S/C, I think...

bass_forte
26th November 2005, 4:40 PM
I *think* if you beat Stadium2 with that Celebi in your party, you can re-teach it Leech Seed... I think. Never managed to do so with my Mew.

kidumbreon
27th November 2005, 4:56 AM
i know it be cool if there was...so i can teach lugia aeroblast.^_^.

.TraX.
27th November 2005, 2:58 PM
I want a leech-seed Celebi, but I caught my Celebi at level 30 and it doesn't have it. On Serebii's pokedex it says Celebi already learned it. So I was wondering if in Crystal there is a move re-learner that teaches forgotten moves to pokemon like in R/S/E/Fr/Lg?

There is of sorts, you need Stadium 2 to get it however.

Put the pokemon you want to use in your team of 6 for the Elite 4 part of the Gym Leader Castle then Defeat it (I believe you have to not lose any rounds) then you get the opportunity to teach it any move it could have learned up to it's current level if it doesn't have it anymore.

shining-Celebi
27th November 2005, 6:56 PM
There is of sorts, you need Stadium 2 to get it however.

Put the pokemon you want to use in your team of 6 for the Elite 4 part of the Gym Leader Castle then Defeat it (I believe you have to not lose any rounds) then you get the opportunity to teach it any move it could have learned up to it's current level if it doesn't have it anymore.

Ok thanks, but I don't have stadium2 ;_;

Question answered, I guess

Infinite Master Sceptile
28th November 2005, 2:41 AM
How did you get a Celebi? Because if you used a cheating device, it could mess up your game.

shining-Celebi
28th November 2005, 3:01 AM
How did you get a Celebi? Because if you used a cheating device, it could mess up your game.

I got it through Gameshark using Serebii.net's celebi code, but that was a long time ago.