Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Iron Tail
Fire Punch

Quagsire
Curse
Surf
Slam (Earthquake when its high enough)
Anmesia (Should I replace it for Sludge Bomb?)

Gyarados
Curse
Bite (Hydro Pymp when its high enough)
heabutt
Dragon Rage (Rest maybe?)

Level 19 Heracross in training
Fury Attack
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure

I just got a Skarmory and I MIGHT replace one of my pokes for Skarm.

king krab kingler
26th November 2005, 8:59 PM
Why did you only tell us heracross' level?
And what is noctowls move-set about...eh?
One attack and it's PECK!!...tahts a no go.

Double-Edge
27th November 2005, 1:02 AM
Meganium
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Body Slam
Synthesis
~ Good

Noctowl
Peck
Curse
Reflect
Foresight
~ Try this, Fly/HP Flying, Curse, Return, Steel Wing.

Ampharos
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Iron Tail
Fire Punch
~ Yep, it works

Quagsire
Curse
Surf
~ I like Surf, EQ, Rest, Sleep Talk

Gyarados
Curse
heabutt
~ Go physical. Double Edge/Return, Body Slam/Thunderwave/Dragon Breath, Curse, Fire Blast

Fury Attack
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure
~ Go with EQ, Rock Slide, Megahorn, Curse

Deoxys & Jirachi
27th November 2005, 1:09 AM
i say some pokemon are not goo like noctowl with peck it should atleast learn fly that is if you are not up to that part yet and the meganium is good and you should also tell us the level of your pokemon so we could know more about your team and in total ill give this team a 6/10

Obiwan Shinobi
27th November 2005, 1:41 AM
Heracross cant learn Rock Slide in GSC iirc.

Double-Edge
27th November 2005, 4:24 AM
your right, maybe minty rest will have to do then, or Reversal

Altmer
27th November 2005, 12:43 PM
Meganium
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Body Slam
Synthesis

works

Noctowl
Peck
Curse
Reflect
Foresight

uhh, peck? I'd say use Return, and rest over foresight. hypnosis over reflect. that is if you use cursing owl of course

Ampharos
Thunderpunch
Thunder Wave
Iron Tail
Fire Punch

iron tail is a viable filler.

Quagsire
Curse
Surf

Rest over amnesia.

Gyarados
Curse
heabutt

return > headbutt, rest indeed over dragon rage.

Fury Attack
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure

I like non-recovery cross with curse/megahorn/earthquake/counter. but normally rest over counter.

I just got a Skarmory and I MIGHT replace one of my pokes for Skarm.

if you're going to replace a dudar replace Noctowl.

pik achoo
29th November 2005, 1:46 AM
How bout some levels?

Altmer
29th November 2005, 4:17 PM
When the levels are not listed assume level 100.

dark scyther
29th November 2005, 5:19 PM
When the levels are not listed assume level 100.
It doesnt matter, In GSC any pokemon can relearn or learn any move at any lv(Except Eq and Hyper Beam->which isnt used anyway)

Altmer
29th November 2005, 5:28 PM
It doesnt matter, In GSC any pokemon can relearn or learn any move at any lv(Except Eq and Hyper Beam->which isnt used anyway)
EQ is a tm right?

kidumbreon
8th December 2005, 2:03 AM
how do they re-learn moves?huh?...there is no move re-learner in either of the metal games.

Altmer
8th December 2005, 5:53 PM
how do they re-learn moves?huh?...there is no move re-learner in either of the metal games.

Stadium 2 is your friend.

kidumbreon
9th December 2005, 6:24 AM
lol^stadium 2?....lol...i dont have stadium two but ill still kick a**.

Altmer
9th December 2005, 2:56 PM
lol^stadium 2?....lol...i dont have stadium two but ill still kick a**.

Fight me/Leon once or twice, take a less cocky attitude, and maybe THEN you'll kick some minor ***.

Seriously, you really need to stop proclaiming your opinion as solid fact, especially because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

kidumbreon
11th December 2005, 9:43 AM
Fight me/Leon once or twice, take a less cocky attitude, and maybe THEN you'll kick some minor ***.

Seriously, you really need to stop proclaiming your opinion as solid fact, especially because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
how old are you?...like thirty or what?...if you didnt notice this a kiddie site so get your fu****** college material out of here....yah take everything to butt like iof its your life or something...damn its just a game....people play games to have fun in their spare time, not the run the entire fu***** world....damn get a f****** life...and if life is to hard for you....DEAL WITH IT....

Altmer
11th December 2005, 10:28 AM
how old are you?...like thirty or what?...if you didnt notice this a kiddie site so get your fu****** college material out of here....yah take everything to butt like iof its your life or something...damn its just a game....people play games to have fun in their spare time, not the run the entire fu***** world....damn get a f****** life...and if life is to hard for you....DEAL WITH IT....

The fact that this is a fun forum and that Pokemon is for little kiddies does not excuse you for taking this attitude. You can stop the hell flaming me now, and I don't have a life, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

But I'm not gonna kick myself off a cliff just for that.

Also, where did you get the college material from....

.TraX.
11th December 2005, 11:35 AM

It's fine, Learn to Read.

kidumbreon
12th December 2005, 5:03 AM
The fact that this is a fun forum and that Pokemon is for little kiddies does not excuse you for taking this attitude. You can stop the hell flaming me now, and I don't have a life, I wholeheartedly agree with you there.

But I'm not gonna kick myself off a cliff just for that.

Also, where did you get the college material from....
its the way you write.....

Double-Edge
12th December 2005, 6:31 AM
its the way you write.....

the way he write has nothing to do with it. Its called proper english, something you need to became a custom with

kidumbreon
13th December 2005, 1:33 AM
the way he write has nothing to do with it. Its called proper english, something you need to became a custom with
lol....coming from someone who doesnt know how to spell FAVORITE in their signature....well its like the way he says it...with an attitude sort of...yeah....ATTITUDE...

Double-Edge
13th December 2005, 1:48 AM
lol....coming from someone who doesnt know how to spell FAVORITE in their signature....well its like the way he says it...with an attitude sort of...yeah....ATTITUDE...

Favourite is spelt that way in Australia smart guy

.TraX.
13th December 2005, 1:59 AM

We in Australia use real english, not that Texan crap that should be called 'lazy english' or possibly 'wanker'.

Altmer
13th December 2005, 5:17 PM
We in Australia use real english, not that Texan crap that should be called 'lazy english' or possibly 'wanker'.

I was going to mention that but then I thought it was going to constitute flaming.

Also it's also spelt that way in Great Britain, and since I've been taught British spelling, it's what I go by.

Please kidumbreon, stop posting crap and please stop making a fool of yourself. This is getting nowhere.

Also I'd pm a mod to close this but there are no active GSC mods.

Shining Mew
14th December 2005, 12:53 AM
Please kidumbreon, stop posting crap and please stop making a fool of yourself. This is getting nowhere.

Also I'd pm a mod to close this but there are no active GSC mods.

Its called PM a smod or admin :rolleyes:

Wow, revolutionary thought :o :o :o :o

Kidumbreon, guess what hun? ;D
The rest of you are close to it as well.

Edit: actually, nvm. About time we learned not to be so cocky. You fed the fire, now deal with it. W00t.

7 days, 3 days, 2 days, 2 days.