PDA

View Full Version : Need a bit of help

ShadowMarik
26th November 2005, 11:07 PM
It wont' let me uncheck the view signatures in my options thing. I do it, and sigs are still there and the box is still checked.

CoolTrainerTerry
26th November 2005, 11:12 PM
Just your sig will be removed, I think.

Ilex
26th November 2005, 11:12 PM
You probally have to clear your cookies.

ShadowMarik
26th November 2005, 11:16 PM
I've used this option on other boards. It makes reading posts easer so you don't have to scan past all the sigs.

See
Thread Display Options
Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

When you uncheck the Show Signatures NO sigs are spossed to show. But somethings wrong here. It won't uncheck. You save options then when you check again, its back to checked.

and Yes I cleaned cookies, temp files, and history. And logged out and relogged in. Still nothing

CoolTrainerTerry
26th November 2005, 11:16 PM
That might work to. I never tried to do that.

ShadowMarik
26th November 2005, 11:26 PM
It don't X.x

Wolf Goddess
27th November 2005, 12:21 AM
This might sond odd, but change your skin before you uncheck it.

Eszett
27th November 2005, 12:32 AM
This might sond odd, but change your skin before you uncheck it.Wait a minute...if that does work, would you be able to change your skin back and keep your new selections intact after you alter the desired options?

Wolf Goddess
27th November 2005, 1:02 AM
Wait a minute...if that does work, would you be able to change your skin back and keep your new selections intact after you alter the desired options?

Yes. This is also the way to solve the Invisible Mode problem.

Eszett
27th November 2005, 2:03 AM
Yes. This is also the way to solve the Invisible Mode problem.Okay, thanks.

ShadowMarik
27th November 2005, 4:06 AM
Oooo that worked, thanks! ^^