PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm another newbie!

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 3:57 AM
Hello one and all! While I am posting this message, the Christmas Holidays are near so...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I hope i can help out any way possible, i doo indeed know quite a bit about Pokemon ^_^

♥~Darkness Within~♥
27th November 2005, 4:00 AM
Hello Welcome to the forums I just wanted to ask u if i can be ur friend,Merry christmas to u to

Carpetted!
27th November 2005, 4:00 AM
Excellent! Read the rules and don't hurt yourself or anything, we don't want dead members.

♥~Darkness Within~♥
27th November 2005, 4:02 AM
Excellent! Read the rules and don't hurt yourself or anything, we don't want dead members.LOL!!!!!!!!! :p

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 4:02 AM
*PFFFH!* No one needs to ask if they can be my friend, if someone needs a new friend im here to help! I welcome ALL people as my friends. Oh, yes, you can most definately be my friend! ^_^

♥~Darkness Within~♥
27th November 2005, 4:04 AM
ok (puts on buddy list)

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 4:05 AM
OH! Brute Root isnt my AIM screen name tho, it's Cordaze.

MidnightScott
27th November 2005, 4:10 AM
No, they meant the buddy list we have on the forums.

Anyway - welcome! I hope you have a good time here. I also just realized your username is the nickname of that one guys Venusaur from the first movie, lol.

~Scott;229;

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 4:16 AM
Yes you are right my friend, according to the Serebii.net website, The trainer who had the Venusaur named Brute Root, was named Corey...which is my name in real life (it's spelled the same way too*folds his arms and nods* yes very rare indeed)! Pretty cool cawinkidink eh? Besides, I've always liked Bulbasuar and his evolutions. ;001;

OH! How do ya do tha little buddy list on the forums? If the instructions are already on the forums and I didn't read them I'm sorry. (If so, where are they?) ;003;

Darato
27th November 2005, 4:20 AM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or be friends pm me.

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 4:24 AM
OK, will do buddy!
Wow, im makin' so many friends already! ;002;

oh, is it possible for me to get a dancing Pokemon fer my siggy with the bulbasaur i already have?

Carpetted!
27th November 2005, 5:04 AM
Yes... but there's only a few... check creativeworlds.net

core unit
27th November 2005, 5:44 AM
Welcome to SPPf. I hope that you have an enjoyable time here. =D

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 6:54 AM
Hey, once I find the dancing pokemon I want, how do I make it part of my siggy?

Darato
27th November 2005, 6:56 AM
user Cp. EDIT SIG. img's Tags.

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 7:04 AM
Eh? you may have to explain all o' that a wee bit better...i have no earthly idea what your talking 'bout. what is a img taq?

MidnightScott
27th November 2005, 7:06 AM
You have to host images first. Then you need to copy the link to where you uploaded it, and place it between in your signature - voila - you have an image in your sig.

~Scott;229;

Darato
27th November 2005, 7:16 AM
You have to host images first. Then you need to copy the link to where you uploaded it, and place it between in your signature - voila - you have an image in your sig.

~Scott;229;

I just took the address.

Brute Root
27th November 2005, 7:21 AM
OH i see now, thanks guys well i must go to bed now, Good night all! ;003;

mrmimeykai
25th March 2006, 4:05 PM
can you beleve how far the person that started this lame thread that is amazing....well done Brute root!

Aptenodytes
25th March 2006, 8:02 PM
Welcome to SPPF! Feel free to PM any one of us if you need help, and if you want something to put in your sig, come to my shop ^^

Virtual Headache
25th March 2006, 8:18 PM
Wow, this thread is ancient.
Please don't post in threads which didn't have a reply in 30 days.

Closed.