PDA

View Full Version : lol training tactics!

Calcos the Destroyer
27th November 2005, 4:10 AM
Hey, all you crazy in-gamers!! Ignore those coments about "U A n00b" and crap, cause heres a way to raise pokemon quicker than... well... who cares?! READREADREADREADREAD!!!

First:
Get the Lucky Egg, guys. Get FR/LG and catch a Chansy in the Safarii Zone T3H RAR3$T 0CCURANC3 3VAR(May be holding one)

Second:
Trade the desired "trainee" over to its destined game.

Third:
Get a very high-leveled pkmn, preferably lvl100, and give it the Lucky Egg.

Fourth:
Put the "Lucky Egger" in your partys first slot.

Fifth:
Give the trainee an EXP Share. Sharing is Caring(TM) Put the trainee in your party.

Sixth:
Fight the Elite 4 and/or secret base-ers in either games! EXP will skyrocket!^=..=^

Meganium Ex
27th November 2005, 4:17 AM
Hey, all you crazy in-gamers!! Ignore those coments about "U A n00b" and crap, cause heres a way to raise pokemon quicker than... well... who cares?! READREADREADREADREAD!!!

First:
Get the Lucky Egg, guys. Get FR/LG and catch a Chansy in the Safarii Zone T3H RAR3$T 0CCURANC3 3VAR(May be holding one)

Second:
Trade the desired "trainee" over to its destined game.

Third:
Get a very high-leveled pkmn, preferably lvl100, and give it the Lucky Egg.

Fourth:
Put the "Lucky Egger" in your partys first slot.

Fifth:
Give the trainee an EXP Share. Sharing is Caring(TM) Put the trainee in your party.

Sixth:
Fight the Elite 4 and/or secret base-ers in either games! EXP will skyrocket!^=..=^
That's a good idea! Only one thing...How in hell are we going to get a Chansey with a Lucky Egg so quickly!?

Calcos the Destroyer
27th November 2005, 4:21 AM
That's a good idea! Only one thing...How in hell are we going to get a Chansey with a Lucky Egg so quickly!?
Hey, I did something useful! Although the Lucky Egg IS a problem...You can get it easily in XD in the second quest.(No battling required!)

Meganium Ex
27th November 2005, 1:54 PM
Hey, I did something useful! Although the Lucky Egg IS a problem...You can get it easily in XD in the second quest.(No battling required!)
Hey, I DID say it was a good idea! >.<

aipomkong
27th November 2005, 1:57 PM
pity you forgot about the ev training and that lucky egg doesn't effect the amount of EXP you get from EXP share

Calcos the Destroyer
27th November 2005, 4:53 PM
pity you forgot about the ev training and that lucky egg doesn't effect the amount of EXP you get from EXP share
There is a way to get around this, me tinks. Give the trainee Macho Brace first, and max-out the EVs. Trust me, this method raises pkmn TWICE as fast.