PDA

View Full Version : Holla Everyone ^^

Kamia_Jay
28th November 2005, 12:15 AM
Hey peeps I'm glad to be here! I'm 12 years (almost 13 thank god,) and African-Amercian. One of my favorite pokemon is Mawile and right now I'm looking for a pic of one in my avi. I'm very happy to be here and I hope I will enjoy my stay ^^ ;303;

Luxuria
28th November 2005, 1:29 AM
hi and welcome! hope you enjoy it here and make a lot of friends! and please read the rules or the mods and admins won't be happy...

Carpetted!
28th November 2005, 1:30 AM
Good to see you KJ! I really don't like Mawile much, but they can be cool. REEAD THE RULES please, and thanks.

core unit
28th November 2005, 1:36 AM
Welcome to SPPf. I hope you have fun posting here. =D

Kamia_Jay
28th November 2005, 1:40 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be here I didn't like Mawile much either intil I started writing a fic with it involve in it, then it became one of my favs

Geodude
28th November 2005, 2:19 AM
Welcome, allow me to show you the ropes...

http://nefertiti.iwebland.com/utensils/ropes.gif

There you go. :p

Angeling
28th November 2005, 2:23 AM
Welcome.. and remember to follow the rules.. though I'm new here too, hope you enjoy your stay and not the stupidity around. ^^;

indigestible_wad
28th November 2005, 2:24 AM
Holla? Why are you saying oy-a? Unless you mean hola, which in that case means hello as a greeting, which I in turn greet you to these forums. Just read the rulse and follow them, that's all we do around here for fun.

Kamia_Jay
28th November 2005, 2:29 AM
XD You know..like Hollaz....uh ghetto talk? XD Kiddin about that but that is how I say it.

Kiseki
28th November 2005, 2:14 PM
Hi! I'm 12 too, and I'm turning 13 soon also! Anyway, welcome to the forums! Have a LOT of fun! ^_^