PDA

View Full Version : Hi, hi, and hi?

Angeling
28th November 2005, 3:29 AM
I decided to make myself a welcome thing here. Maybe I'll get to know some more people here.. and meet some more decent people than the others..that I've met. I haven't been here much, and I don't know if I can be very, very active because of all these.. work stuff, and .. outside online activities. I don't have a lot of friends offline, and not much online either, though I try my best to be a good friend.

Umm.. my name? I'm not saying.. mainly because I don't like it, but also because.. I'm paranoid. I've had bad experiences too with online people. Well, hi, hi, and hi everyone. Hopefully now I can.. encounter some decent people with this.. Blah. Sorry if this sucked..

And I'm 19 years old, obsessed with Pokémon.. well, not obsessed crazy insane that I can't function daily. *Weird face on* But, just.. really, really, like/love it? Mostly to the games, though I would literally die for the Japanese series.

Sweet May
28th November 2005, 3:31 AM
didn't suck..... welcome to SPPF Kyukon =)
enjoy yourself

Carpetted!
28th November 2005, 3:33 AM
It didn't suck, but you sort of overwound yourself there. Don't be so uptight! Anways, hi, you seem like a nice person. Don't smoke. Not even once, you might become addicted.

Kamia_Jay
28th November 2005, 3:37 AM
What Carpetted said, even thoughh it was a little weird and welcome!!!!

Scizor King
28th November 2005, 3:49 AM
Welcome song!

Oh, welcome,
some people are nice
and will give you rice,
others are cruel
and treat you like a mule...

Welcome, and don't be shy
or people will cast you as a spy,

Ahem, hope that made you laugh. Once again, welcome Kyukon!

Shikamaru
28th November 2005, 3:49 AM
Nonsense! It didn't suck! Well anyway welcome to the forums! If you need any help or just want to chat just PM me. ^_^

Angelstorm
28th November 2005, 3:51 AM
Well I've got to say welcome, you were nice to me. And the post didn't stink. Yep life can be a little rough, but you've just got to pull through and try to see the bright side. Though we forget to look there sometimes. XD That song should make a few people chuckle E4 Drake.

Kamia_Jay
28th November 2005, 3:59 AM
Chuckle...that song made me spit out my water...now my shirt is all soggy :(
Oh well...I got to go...my dad is kicking me off.

Angeling
28th November 2005, 4:43 AM
@Carpetted! and Skitty: Hi to you too. And thanks for the.. umm.. advice? lol. Funny one though, Carpetted!.

@E4 DRAKE: Hahaha. Thanks for the song, though. It certainly made me laugh like crazy, making it hard to read it aloud to my boyfriend. Hahaha.

@Kid: Thanks, and I'll remember that.

@Angelstorm: Thanks, and I know what you mean. ^^;

Thanks guys.. =) and by the way, I forgot to mention my age.. don't laugh. I'm 19, and obsessed with Pokémon.. especially the games. But I do wonder.. stupid question.. what does SPPf stand for? I know it's something like Serebii Forums? Sorry.. x_X

Guraena
28th November 2005, 5:02 AM
Hi Kyukon. Real nice to see that more older people still enjoy Pokémon. Your post didn't suck either.
Have a great time here and I hope you make alot of friends and be sure to read the rules. ^^

Darato
28th November 2005, 5:12 AM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or be friends pm me.

Revolutionary Destiny
28th November 2005, 5:24 AM
Welcome, Kyukon! There are a lot of cool people on the Serebii forums and a lot of immature ones too. Anyways, some tips:

1) READ THE RULES
2) Don't spam
3) READ THE RULES

Have a nice time:D And if you need any help, don't be afraid to PM anyone or post a thread (but make sure someone didn't already make a thread about it first).

Faerie
28th November 2005, 5:27 AM
Hiya! Don't worry, it didn't suck. I ramble like that too, and more often than not I don't know what I'm saying. Like now. *bonks self on head* See? Anywhoo, welcome! Although there are some irritating people here, the majority are nice and it's not hard to make friends. ^__^

Wolf Goddess
28th November 2005, 5:32 AM
You're ten years younger than me.

Nice to meet you. You seem to be an intelligent person, which is a very good thing.

Angeling
28th November 2005, 5:42 AM
Thaanks, everyone. It makes me feel a lot better.. hehe. ^^; Honestly.

@PokemonStarlight: Hehe, I know that already.. as in, I've been to other forums too, so I know the basic rules. And besides, you could say I'm one who sticks to the rules like.. glue on a paper. If you caught what I mean. But I will be afraid to PM a mod/admin more.. because they might bite..

@Faerie: Hehe, I always do that too though. XD Especially in my LJ.. oh boy.. Sometimes I think I scare people away with that..

@Wolf Goddess: Yeah, I saw you post your age in another thread.. Forgot where. Nice to meet you too, and well, I suppose you could say intelligent. I try not to be biased, racist, etc. and more open-minded.. along with tolerant.. and yeah. I suppose so, compared to the stupidity in the world. Sorry for the long reply. And nice sig.. as I like Harry Potter too.

Vantage
28th November 2005, 7:40 AM
Welcome to serebii forums. If you want some help, feel free to PM me.

Megg Lavender
28th November 2005, 3:13 PM
Hi, and welcome here! Trust me, you'll have fun! ^_^

PhQnix
28th November 2005, 10:55 PM
SPPF stands for Serebii's Pokemon Pages Forums I believe.

Welcome to SPPf I guess, not that you haven't had enough welcomes already. :p

Angeling
29th November 2005, 2:09 AM
Thanks everyone.. I'm gonna be lazy and just say thanks. But to Shadow_KurseXD, I'll probably have fun though I don't think I can every day.. or at least not every second, 'cause I have stuff like essays to do.

And /\Triforce/\: Thanks for explaining what SPPf stands for. Lol, I got a lot more welcome's than I expected.. ^^

Okami_Kage
29th November 2005, 3:59 AM
Hello! Hope you like it here!If you want to be friends just pm me.

THUNDER!!!
6th December 2008, 4:53 PM
Welcome Kyukon!!! Have a good time! If ya need help or want to be freinds just PM me!

Angeling
6th December 2008, 6:04 PM
LOL, what are you doing?! Bumping a thread from two years ago.

CLOSED.