PDA

View Full Version : Help for my 3rd BF pokemon

AlexDaSlayer
30th November 2005, 1:07 PM
Hey,

I just got Emerald and am trying to build a team for emerald to beat the Battle Frontier. (or give it a try at least hehe)

So far I got these 2 pokemon

Kadabra - Modest @ Lum

Psychic
Tunder Punch
Calm Mind
Recover

Salamence - Adament @ Leftovers

Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Dragon Dance

ok so I'd need a 3rd pokemon to complement this team... I'm just looking for some suggestions. Also, the pokemon must be obtainable in Emerald, cuz i cant trade (hence Kadabra instead of Zam).
Also, is there a decent pokemon which learn a dark move like crunch or bite and ice beam ? Beside Glalie :S (so my 3 pokemon cover every single type)

Any suggestions for either of the pokemon im looking for ?

Thanks a lot !

SealElement
30th November 2005, 11:38 PM
Huntail is out of the question, so...

Crawdaunt:
Ice Beam
Hidden Power Dark
Surf/Taunt
Toxic

Sorry it's lacking Crunch, but it has STAB for hidden power and should do well.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
1st December 2005, 12:10 AM
Crawdaunt learns Crunch, ya know. It shouldn't be given Crunch, though, as its Special Attack is terrible and a massive 120 Base Attack is waiting for you.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Rudoku
1st December 2005, 12:26 AM
Crawdaunt learns Crunch, ya know. It shouldn't be given Crunch, though, as its Special Attack is terrible and a massive 120 Base Attack is waiting for you.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion
Base 90 Special Attack isn't terrible, it's 'meh'.

intergalactic platypus
1st December 2005, 12:40 AM
cut the recover off kadabra. its HP and defenses arent good enough. replace it with ice punch. on topic, for a third pokemon i would suggest errrm nidoking/queen? you can trade with FR/LG now, and the nidos learn bite/crunch along with a host of other ultra convinet moves