PDA

View Full Version : A whole new way to play

halibabica
30th November 2005, 9:11 PM
If you're playing Pokemon Red or Blue on a Game Boy Advance, push the buttons on the d-pad as soon as you turn it on. The color scheme will change depending on what direction you push, with different results if you're holding the A or B buttons at the time. For example, if you turn on the game, hold B, and press right, you'll get a photo negative style. This works for other games besides Pokemon too.

RaZoR LeAf
30th November 2005, 9:26 PM
This is pretty much common knowledge. And does nothing to affect the game other than change the colours.

torkip
1st December 2005, 2:43 AM
Yeah I've known about this since I was about 8 or 9. It's also in the little black booklets you get with Game Boy games.

Kijuna
2nd December 2005, 2:42 AM
I didn't know A and B did anything.

ShadowAlakazam
2nd December 2005, 10:44 AM
Omg, why would you bother making a whole new thread just to tell us "common knowledge'?

halibabica
3rd December 2005, 3:27 PM
Well, SAWRRRY! (that's "sorry" spelled really bad to stress its pronunciation)
I didn't realize eveybody already knew about this. Next time I try to share something I think is cool with you guys, just hit me with A Hyper Beam to the face or something. GEEZ.

PikaPikaChu
3rd December 2005, 4:11 PM
Not me, i'll try it for fun :)

.TraX.
3rd December 2005, 4:12 PM
I actually have a better new way to play.

Put an ice cube down your pants, when it melts repeat.

Dark Venusaur
15th December 2005, 11:12 PM
The color is random

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Guy
23rd December 2005, 5:34 PM
Yeah I've known about this since I was about 8 or 9. It's also in the little black booklets you get with Game Boy games.
Me too.

The colors are random.
No they aren't.
BTW, the title makes no sense at all. You shouldn't flame him though. Is he supposed to know that practically everyone already knows?

▼■DoomWing■▼
24th December 2005, 5:42 PM
i found out about it when i first got a GameBoy Color.