PDA

View Full Version : Hiya! I'm new!

Maya
2nd December 2005, 5:26 AM
Hi! I'm new here...and um...I'm also new to Pokemon! =P I'm not really good at it but I want to learn! So I hope I can make lots of friends here...and um....thanks!!

P.S. How do you become a Mod?

Darato
2nd December 2005, 5:28 AM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or be friends pm me.

And the admins will tell you if you can be one.

NightWolf
2nd December 2005, 5:28 AM
Hiya welcome nice to meet you if you want to be friendz then just PM me.

Carpetted!
2nd December 2005, 5:33 AM
Welcome. Seeing as you're new to this site and new to pokemon too, I'll give you some nice, sensible advice...
READ THE RULES.
DON'T VISIT THE RMT SECTION UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, RMTERS ARE NOT VERY NICE SOMETIMES.
DON'T ASK TO BE A MOD.
DON'T ADVERTISE.
I think that's all.

Vantage
2nd December 2005, 5:55 AM
^ what he/she said. Welcome, if you need a hand, feel free to PM me.

.Person.
2nd December 2005, 5:57 AM
I'm not to new . pm me if you want to be friends.

Kiseki
2nd December 2005, 3:24 PM
I like your name. ^^ Welcome to the forums! Please, have LOTS of fun! ^_^

Flaze
2nd December 2005, 3:27 PM
Try to join more clubs or other ativicies to get more friends.

Nagi Souichiro
2nd December 2005, 11:49 PM
Hiya MAya! Welcome to serebiiforums!! Pm me if you want to be my friend!

Anyways I have no idea how to be a mod...sorry if I can't help...

Nny
2nd December 2005, 11:51 PM
hello and welcome to the forums, if you ever need help or a friend i'll be there ok

Mimori Kiryu
2nd December 2005, 11:52 PM
To be a mod, be a respectful person and help out. Other than that, you'll have to wait for the admins to tell you that you are one.

BUT! Welcome to SPPf and I hope you enjoy your stay! Private Message me sometime to be friends ^_^

Angeling
3rd December 2005, 12:01 AM
Welcome. Seeing as you're new to this site and new to pokemon too, I'll give you some nice, sensible advice...
READ THE RULES.
DON'T VISIT THE RMT SECTION UNTIL YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, RMTERS ARE NOT VERY NICE SOMETIMES.
DON'T ASK TO BE A MOD.
DON'T ADVERTISE.
I think that's all.

What that person just said, lol.

But welcome to SPPf, and remember to follow the rules. Don't ask or beg to be a mod, or that'll annoy the other mods/admins. ^^ And lastly, have fun and enjoy your stay.

General Blaze
3rd December 2005, 1:33 AM
Hello! Welcome to the forums. I hope you like it here :D. PM me if you need any help, or want to be friends.

Exel 4.0
3rd December 2005, 7:01 AM
READ THE RULES.
DON'T ASK TO BE A MOD.
DON'T ADVERTISE.
I think that's all.

Yeah, all of that is my advice, along with this: don't address someone by 'he' or 'she' until you've looked at their public profile to find out their gender. You might be surprised how many guys would be offended if you called them 'she' (or the other way around). Though other times it's obvious what their gender is. If their signature says that they love May, then they're obviously guys (or lesbians... but how often can that occur?)