PDA

View Full Version : Contradictory ships

Roses Ablaze
2nd December 2005, 11:58 PM
Anyone out there support ships that contradict each other?

For example, I like both PokeShipping and KissShipping. In Sailor Moon (manga), I like both Kunzite/Mamoru and Mamoru/Usagi.

CyberCubed
3rd December 2005, 12:01 AM
Yeah, I like Minamoshipping and Misty/May shipping. In fact, I like a lot of May ships.

Devilrose
3rd December 2005, 12:09 AM
All my preferred ships contradict each other...Advanceshipping, Minamoshipping, Leagueshipping, Altoshipping, Petalburgshipping...

*ponders* Wonder if I'm forgetting any...

Phantom_Bugsy
3rd December 2005, 12:16 AM
I support Joly x Feuilly, Joly x Combeferre, Combeferre x Feuilly, Combeferre x Prouvaire, Prouvaire x Joly, Prouvaire x Feuilly, Combeferre x Courfeyrac, Courfeyrac x Feuilly, Enjolras x Courfeyrac, Combeferre x Enjolras...all from Les Miserables.

So you tell me. XD

Heracross
3rd December 2005, 1:17 AM
I like both Pokéshipping and Altoshipping, as well as SingleStepShipping (Kasumi x Sakura).

Ketsuban
3rd December 2005, 1:42 AM
PETALBURGSHIPPING *clings to Devilrose*

I just ship people together if I think they'd go well, and don't really care if I already ship those characters with someone else. I like May/Kelly, May/Sid, and May/Max; Red/Yellow, Lance/Yellow, and girl!Blue/Yellow; Russel/Fletcher, Edward/Fletcher, and Edward/Alphonse; and so on and so forth.

Meganium Ex
3rd December 2005, 3:02 AM
Well, I support Ash x Bayleef, Ash x May, and Ash x Latias, so my Ash ships contradict

And I support May x Ash and May x Brock, so my May ships contacdict too

Lady Barbara
3rd December 2005, 5:50 AM
I'm a Pokéshipper and an Altoshipper.

Shego
19th December 2005, 12:49 AM
Shippers, in previous times of PKMN. Misty,Brock,and Tracey had experienced their love life because Brock flirting a lot of ladies. Misty had fallen in love with Danny(which I support this shipping, Iceraceshipping),and Rudy fall in love with Misty. On the Pinkin Island episode, Tracey had feelings for Officer Jenny. It appears that everyone else including Potter,Richie,May and even Gary had their love life as well as important like Misty predicted in the Orange Saga. I like to support Imiteshipping (which is good because the way that Duplica called him "Ashy-boy", it's like that she had a secret crush on Ash). But I'm afraid that Duplica's too scared to confess how she feel. Now it's Ash's turn to experience love like he never felt before in his life (falling in love,or being loved,or crushed). The reason why I watched this anime because I want to witness Ash's love life.
When I watch the movie 2000 and see Ash got kissed by Melody, I thought she might be the first one that express her devotion to Ashy-boy. That's the reason why I support Kissshipping because it's the first time that Ashy-boy got devoted.

To tell you the truth, I love romance. And that's why I'm the Kissshipper,and Imiteshipper.

cold_katanagirl
19th December 2005, 1:00 AM
I support many a contradictory ships. Orange, Neglect, Masumi, and Gymshipping all immediatly come to mind.

Advanceshipping and Contestshipping too, and throw in Hoennshipping as well.

Many others... I always ship like that.

Mysty
26th December 2005, 10:23 AM
In Sweeney Todd I like both Sweeney Todd x Nellie Lovett and Benjamin Barker(Sweeney pre-botany bay) x Lucy (pre-arsenic X_x)

Tropical Spirit
26th December 2005, 3:46 PM
I like: Haruka -> Harley, Harley x Shuu, Harley x Robert, Kogomi x Rira, Kogomi x Jindai, Jindai x Datsura, Enishida x Heath, Heath x Azami, Tails -> Knuckles, Tails x Cosmo, Tails x Chris, Knuckles x Guntz, Knuckles x Shadow, Shadow x Sonic, Shadow x Maria, Shadow x Tails, Cream -> Shadow, Cream x Cosmo, Amy x Cosmo, Amy x Maria, (lawlz XD) Amy x Chris, Amy x Rouge, Rouge x Topaz, (83) Sonic x Rouge, Sonic -> Knuckles, Hermione x Fleur, Hermione x Cedric, Cedric x Krum, Cedric x Harry, Harry x Remus, Remus x Sirius... and many more. 8D *scares the **** outta the good christian kids*

Michiko
26th December 2005, 4:00 PM
I like Pokeshipping(Misty x Ash), Chikoshipping(Chikorita x Ash), Kissshipping(Melody x Ash), Altoshipping(Latias x Ash) :p

Kagome Higurashi
28th December 2005, 9:02 PM
I never support contradicting ships.