PDA

View Full Version : Preview

Guitar dude bill
3rd December 2005, 10:01 AM
Well I got bored of my current fan-fic. So I decided to write a new one. It is about an empire and a group of bounty hunters who need more money. I've started writing the prologue. It might be on my site first. Theres a link on my sig. The name will be Urotogether. A hunter's destiny if you can think of a better name or if you know united together in latin. I'll be very greatful.

pisces_beedrill
3rd December 2005, 2:44 PM
okay, it is a good idea. is it a pkmn fanfic or a non-pkmn fan-fic. title is kinda boring. hmmm money or empire...

Burnt Flower
3rd December 2005, 3:32 PM
I think what this preview needs is a lot more information about your future fic. Also, the title Urotogether should be changed IMO. =\

Guitar dude bill
4th December 2005, 9:12 AM
It's a non-pkmn fic. It may be a while. My labtops still getting fixed. And it's got some saved data on it. Hopefully this one will be much better than my current one.

Jetx
4th December 2005, 9:17 AM
Sounds pretty cool... We need more fics on our site. And that sounds like a good one. Howz about 'scavengers' that sounds suitable, have you started writing it yet?

Guitar dude bill
4th December 2005, 9:31 AM
Yup but it's on my labtop at the moment. I might just rename the countries. The only three i can remember are grooktur crantonia Torja It will be up soon. It may be on me and jetx's site first. Why not come visit? We seriously need members. (link on my sig)

Jetx
4th December 2005, 9:35 AM
It may be on me and jetx's site first. Why not come visit? We seriously need members. (link on my sig)
Yup it's on my sig too. Do you have any idea of when your laptop will start working again. If it'll be a long time you might as well start it again on your current computer... Don't keep us waiting :rolleyes:
PS: Have you decided on a name yet?
EDIT: YAY! I'm a soul trainer now!

Guitar dude bill
4th December 2005, 10:32 AM
I decided to name the countries when they mention or talk about them. I've started writing it up again. Is "Cerinia: Scavengers of the Empire" a good title?

Jetx
4th December 2005, 10:35 AM
I decided to name the countries when they mention or talk about them. I've started writing it up again. Is "Cerinia: Scavengers of the Empire" a good title?
Yeah makes you wonder what it's about, good one! You used the suggestions well!
PS: Look on the site Blingin, I got some pics in the 'show-off' forum!

Guitar dude bill
4th December 2005, 5:10 PM
It's up now. Theres a link on my sig. Hope you like it. Please visit my site as well. We need more members!