PDA

View Full Version : Yo yo yo, check out my site yo

charlizard
4th December 2005, 5:11 AM
http://pokexd.net, comments are welcome...and uh...don't complain about the banner, a new one will be there soon...
yes it's not a uni.cc anymore, isn't it awsome?

Guitar dude bill
4th December 2005, 5:57 PM
Your not allowed to advertise a forum site. It's just a rule Dragonfree has. Delete before she finds it.

Torchic23
4th December 2005, 6:01 PM
I know I shouldn't post but I wanted to tell you that your site is awsome

charlizard
4th December 2005, 7:23 PM
What the hell are you talking about blinging g? it's not a forum you idiot!

Dragonfree
4th December 2005, 7:43 PM
Your not allowed to advertise a forum site. It's just a rule Dragonfree has. Delete before she finds it.
Where the hell are you getting "forum" from? --; You can HAVE forums, but you can't advertise the forums. This thread is not advertising the forums; it was advertising the site.

Guitar dude bill
4th December 2005, 8:05 PM
Oh sorry. I didn't realise the banner had three different options. I thought it was a forum site. It just looks like it from three options on the first banner. Best to put forums an option somewhere else on the site to avoid confusion again. Sorry.

Quilava Krazy
5th December 2005, 6:58 PM
Can you tell me how to get off your do not click page?

Alchemist
5th December 2005, 10:07 PM
Um... I think you stole the image for the Nintendo DS console category from Serebii.net...

charlizard
5th December 2005, 11:59 PM
actually you can find the nds image on google

Shining Mew
6th December 2005, 12:27 AM
I hope you gave credit to PokeSho for the sprites in that top banner...

charlizard
6th December 2005, 12:36 AM
uh...yeah...i will...i kinda forgot to...

Ethereal
6th December 2005, 1:04 AM
"Kinda forgot", or just wasn't going to do it? ;/

charlizard
6th December 2005, 1:18 AM
it's kinda forgot, or else why did i put the credits on the splash?

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
6th December 2005, 7:54 AM
Nice site, I really love it, I still need to join the Forums! But anyway, great site, I sent you a PM about some of lyrics wrong.
Great site, congrats.

pisces_beedrill
14th December 2005, 7:17 AM
i love your site. love the bg colour and everything. brilliant work. welldone and also nice content

Hiroki
16th December 2005, 3:24 PM
I think this site has Pontential... Good Luck Charlizard... :D

MaskedManAbsolkid
17th December 2005, 4:26 PM
Your Do Not Click Here page is the same as the one from Mew's Hangout, word by word. The only problem is that it goes on and on, you can't get off it. So copying from another site has made a problem, eh?

Dragonfree
17th December 2005, 4:48 PM
-.- Why does everybody steal Mew's Hangout's Do Not Click Here? Seriously, doesn't anybody realize that the ONLY fun in Do Not Click Heres is making them up? Torturing visitors is not fun; they'll probably just end task their browser and leave. The fun is making up some long text to torture them with, and in my mind, actually, it should be text that they CAN get around if they want. Besides, there are better sites to steal something like a Do Not Click Here from - Mewkitty's specifically goes on about HER CHARACTER, making it blatantly obvious when somebody has just copied and pasted without even reading WHAT he was copying and pasting.

Besides that the whole point of Mewkitty's Do Not click Here is to be something you can actually read and find amusing, not a repeat of the alphabet five times like some sites love to do or putting the same message over and over again, and when you make it go on and on, you're defeating the purpose. -.-

Stop stealing.

*Ra*
17th December 2005, 8:11 PM
Good Site, but theres one thing that i found confusing and kinda annoying. When you select any button or link on the site instead of like for example highlighting the text that you click it puts a line aboveit. I rather it be a highlight the text thing actually but if u want to use the line thing atleast make the line go under the text(hence the word underline) that you are clicking on. I know everything is already underlined but still make it go bold or "double" underline the text or something.

But besides that i love the site!!!