PDA

View Full Version : Hiya.....Im new

ShadowCollapsed
4th December 2005, 6:33 AM
Hiya im new here in SPP forums so ya heard about this place from my friend Ash(wewillrockyou) and then he made me this account..

So im kinda scared cuz IMO some people that are here are bad

So ya i guess this is all i wanted to say and i wanted to say this too

HIYA EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Vantage
4th December 2005, 7:45 AM
Don't worry, were not all bad. Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, or need a hand. And, some people here don't like chatspeak, so try not to use it(I don't care at all, but some people will flame you if you use it)

So, enjoy your stay ^__^

The Mighty Wurmple
4th December 2005, 8:00 AM
Hello Forretress Freak!

Im new here too so dont think you are the only one.:p
There is the Adopt-a-newbie agency if you want to go there
to get adopted and have a friend to show you around.

Vantage
4th December 2005, 8:25 AM
Errrrrm...TheMightyWurmple...This isn't my thread...I joined almost a month ago...

Locke Yggdrasill
4th December 2005, 8:27 AM
Welcome, ShadowCollapsed. What do you mean by bad? We're not going to eat you...Okay mehbeh a bite. <<;
And yes, I can verify that there is a newbie adoption agency, seeing as I own it, and such. ;&#222;

Darato
4th December 2005, 8:46 AM
Welcome if you need help want to talk or be friends mp me.

Lord wackruntlje
4th December 2005, 8:46 AM
Ahh, we are not all bad. OK, maybe half off the members are mean but the rest are OK. I hope you already have read the rules, but if you dont READ THEM! Oh, almost forgot, WELCOME:D

NightWolf
4th December 2005, 10:34 AM
Hello welcome I am NightWolf nice to meet if ya want to be friendz then I am up for buddy.But anyway have fun I hope you get a lot of friendz see ya around.

.TraX.
4th December 2005, 10:43 AM
G'day, I'm definately one of the bad people here.

That being said have a good time on the forums, as a little warning some folks get a bit toey about large size text.

Altmer
4th December 2005, 1:03 PM
And about the GSC Militia of course, you never know when they will troll you next. *nods*