PDA

View Full Version : Open slot.

Zangetsu
4th December 2005, 4:45 PM
Well, Ash has an open slot in his team so could that mean there is a hint of Ash getting one of his old pokemon back?

FabuVinny
4th December 2005, 4:46 PM
As long as this isn't supposed to be in the spoilers forum, he is most likely to catch one.

Ice Cold Glalie
4th December 2005, 4:47 PM
it could mean that or it could mean he's getting a new pokemon, or he might not want to carry six pokemon around
we don't really know, unless we're the writers

Lupin
4th December 2005, 5:12 PM
At what point are we refering to in the animie?

The point where we are in the dub or the current japanese episodes?

DKzM0mA
4th December 2005, 5:17 PM
You posted this thread in the wrong place-_- It should be in the anime spoiler section if i'm not mistaken. I believe ur talkin bout BF?

Geki
4th December 2005, 7:11 PM
Ash probably doesn't want to carry six Pokemon, because carrying less can mean that he wants to get to know the five he currently has. Besides, he doesn't even need six, seeing as Fronteir Battles are three or less, judging by the first three.

Thriller
4th December 2005, 7:22 PM
You posted this thread in the wrong place-_- It should be in the anime spoiler section if i'm not mistaken. I believe ur talkin bout BF?

Not neccesarily. He may have a spare slot in the BF but where the show is now in America he also has a spare slot. Oh and for those who would like to know what he will catch, its Snorunt