PDA

View Full Version : Legendery Island Discussion

metroid0630
4th December 2005, 5:26 PM
Here you can discuss stuff about my RP Legendery Island. The plot, who is a good or bad RPer, what could be done to move the story along, blah blah blah. Any ways, yea, go have fun.

Little info on people to obey in the RP topic:

Mods as always...
Me the owner [Has the power to kick you out of RP, can decide wether accepted in, can ban from RP]
Divonte the Co-owner [Has the power to kick you out of RP, can decide wether accepted in]
Zerodius the Assitant Co-owner [Has the power to kick you out of RP, can decide wether accepted in]
DKzM0mA the Assitant Co-owner [Has the power to kick you out of RP, can decide wether accepted in]

The difference between kick out, and banning is this, if you get kicked out, you must read why, and also, fix up all the reasons why. Ex: I kick you out because, a.) not enough detail, and b.) short posts. If you can prove to me and the other co-owners, that those are fixed you will be let back in, being banned means you are not aloud to re-try out. Simple as that.

Please scroll down about 8 posts and read what Zerodius said. Also... I think on the second page... Zerodius has a post stating all the placeson the island... so go find it...

Right now... I do not have to get a point across... great job guys...

Umm... don't know of any special events at the moment... but yea...

/Exiled/
4th December 2005, 6:27 PM
oops sorry bout that wrong thread.

When will the boat be departing, beacuse i cant wait for the adventure to begin.
Theres been enough big events in the museum. How about big events on the boat XD

first post (>-_-)>

metroid0630
4th December 2005, 6:33 PM
i have a question.

When will the next big battle be, like saffron.
Maybe it should be over the real flutes?

first post (>-_-)>

What do you mean by that?

/Exiled/
4th December 2005, 6:49 PM
post edited man. sorry wrong thread >_<

Divonte
4th December 2005, 6:53 PM
yeah do you plan on really starting the adventure beacuse its been a while

metroid0630
4th December 2005, 6:53 PM
Oh, that should be soon, when everyone gets in the musuem, waiting for a few people.

Divonte
4th December 2005, 6:56 PM
ok well i am starting to get there oh and i might make a pokemon charcter.

metroid0630
4th December 2005, 6:57 PM
kay, doesn't matter Divonte, you are the Co-owner,so that works.

Zerodius
4th December 2005, 10:15 PM
Since I am now a co-owner of this RPG, I will post some points about the plot...

First, the RPG didn't actually begun.

All that has happened so far:
-Characters arriving at museum.
-Wasting some time looking at fossils.
-Prologue Boss (Mewtwo)
-Jirachi awakens + Mew & Celebi not in good mood.
-Wasting more time fighting each others.
-Teams begun the initial assault.

Well, that's all.

Now, since no more people are joining, it is about time the RPG actually begun... and just a remainder...

NO END OF THE WORLD POSTS!!!

Also...

ONLY DIVONTE, METROID0630, AND ME MAY POST CRITICAL PLOT TWISTS!!!

That means that the boat isn't departing until either Metroid, Divonte, or I say so. This also means that you CANNOT make the Teams do a major attack on Legendary Island or the likes. If you still want to do so, then PM us.

Also... the one-line posts hurt my eyes as well as the total lack of detail. We are not little voices in your head and cannot guess what you are talking about when you post unless you post ALL the details. Make sense, everyone!

Also, I frown at uber trainers who got 50 Masterballs for no reason and do a lot of bunnying.

Now that this is said... know that the prologue shall end as soon as all time-wasting battles and events are done with and that every character got on the boat.

Stop posting battles, challenges, or other stuff "to pass time". We cannot start up the actual story as long as those continue on so please, wait a while, okay? It won't hurt you if you wait a day or so for everyone to make their characters reach the boat.

Well, that's it. Have a nice day.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

NOTE: Sorry for the harsh tone but well... I've seen some bad cases of people not making sense and it's getting a bit on my nerves...

miles0624
4th December 2005, 11:30 PM
i have a question.Who are we waiting for to go to legendary island. also how many people.

DKzM0mA
5th December 2005, 3:54 AM
That is all up to Metriod. He is probably waiting for more team m/a/o members to join up, seeing as we only have one or two. Also proud to annouce, Metriod was kind enough to appoint me assistant Co-co-owner^^

Zerodius
6th December 2005, 12:23 AM
A comment about the RPG so far...

The lack of description... IT BURNS!!! IT BURNS!!!

Description, people! Description... or I start kicking people out! (I don't know if I can... but if I can, then I will do so! One-line posts are to be avoided at all cost, people! Rules, anyone? Yes, you can't post an uber novel every time... but come on! This is turning into spam...)

I had enough with the "Pokemon A use Hydro Pump. Then Psychic. Then Thunder."

THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE!

That was a rant from a frustrated RPG co-owner, thank you.

miles0624
6th December 2005, 12:30 AM
ok. we will have more Description.

DKzM0mA
6th December 2005, 12:41 AM
Another thing, try reading over your posts before submitting it. Although some of you aren't terrible at speeling, I've some posts can't I can't understand without re-reading it a couple of times. I don't say that you have to perfect, but try to re-read it for typos, grammar etc.

Zerodius
7th December 2005, 7:34 AM
Some advice for those out there who wants to improve the quality of your posts...

First, you should take the time to read your posts BEFORE submitting them and ask yourself "If I was metroid0630/DKzM0mA/Zerodius... would I warn and then kick out the user who posted this?". If you have doubts about if you're making sense or not in your posts, this trick should help you.

Second: Regarding lenght... just look at the reply box. If your post isn't at least two lines long in the reply box, it will appear as a single line of text in the RPG (read: no good). To prevent this, add seemingly useless details. Detail how your character smiled or frowned before speaking, how the character sighed or growled or hissed, how the wind was blowing, how the character rolled his eyes, hovered there or landed before talking... adding details will not only pump up the lenght of your posts but will make you seem smart and help turning common, casual actions into interesting scenes.

Third: Likewise, don't abuse details. While I didn't saw this kind of abuse, it is sometimes visible in threads where description-obsessed "oldbies" abound. If your post is only one-line long, pump it up to two/three lines with description... but NOT to fifteen! Stating that Lugia looks like a dragon mixed with a bird and has hand-shaped wings is fine. Detailing the exact size of every of Lugia's feathers and explaining the exact color of every single scale is not.

Well, I hope that this will help you improve as a whole... and now, finally... HAVE FUN! Else... what's the point?

Have a nice day everyone.

/Exiled/
7th December 2005, 1:29 PM
atleast make it so we understan whats going on. And if 2 people post at same time it can get confusing so work something out / :

DKzM0mA
7th December 2005, 1:35 PM
Work something out without flaming eachothers' necks. We all like this rpg, and the last we need is it this thread closed.

If you just read over your posts, not flame eachother and follow the excellent advice given to you by Zerodius above, we could make the rpg thread clean, and the best rpg in SPPF(exaggeration?)

fire
10th December 2005, 8:47 PM
Hey are we going to do some kind of holiday thing in the rpg?

metroid0630
10th December 2005, 9:24 PM
If anyone is on during christmas, we will have a little party, how is that?

fire
10th December 2005, 9:42 PM
Ok thats cool.

miles0624
11th December 2005, 2:31 AM
i will be on.

Divonte
14th December 2005, 12:28 AM
hey everyone i just wanted to say that i am the leader of team magma on the rp now.

Tauros Rider2
14th December 2005, 12:50 AM
Divonte is it okay if I can sign up for this RPG?

Vantage
14th December 2005, 4:53 AM
hey everyone i just wanted to say that i am the leader of team magma on the rp now.

I just signed up. Could I be your right hand man?

Divonte
14th December 2005, 11:59 PM
Truros rider2 you can but you cant be a normal Trainer beacuse we have to many but you can be a pokemon or part of one of the teams and forretress freak yes you can be my right hand man.

Tauros Rider2
15th December 2005, 12:02 AM
Alright I'll join as part of one of the teams

metroid0630
15th December 2005, 1:44 AM
Two things real fast, 1: School is being a pain, since I have exams coming up, so sorry if I don't get to post ever day. 2: *Eye twitches* Zerodius, wow, you can explain, just reading your posts and the detail... wow... I don't even know what to say... now to stop wasting time...

Vantage
17th December 2005, 3:10 AM
I was just wondering, are my posts detailed enough? This is my first ever RPG, so I'm kinda nervous....

fire
19th December 2005, 12:10 AM
Hey can my evil half be a boss everyone has to face on the ship?

Zerodius
19th December 2005, 12:24 AM
Actually, my vote goes to this:

-NO!

Reason: I would want the boat ride to end very soon and for the main quest (which takes place on the island itself) to begin as soon as possible.

fire
19th December 2005, 12:25 AM
Ok how aboat on the island?

Zerodius
19th December 2005, 12:34 AM
I've already planned for many villains on the island... and the problem with Drew's evil side is that, well, many characters easily nullify it's threat... not that it pose much threat with Legendary Pokemon and Teams running around.

fire
19th December 2005, 12:42 AM
O come on give a break!

Ok can it still be an iner vioce that comes back to the realy world, and other traniers help me defeet It?

I relly wont it to fight mewtwo.

Zerodius
19th December 2005, 1:09 AM
Well... considering that Mewtwo has basically all of the Shadow energy in the Pokemon world coursing his veins and has complete control over the Darkness, the fight will probably go like this:

Drew's evil side: HAHAHAHAAHA! I'M EVIL AND STRONG AND...

Mewtwo: Shut up.

Mewtwo waves his hand and cut off Drew's evil side's source of power, causing instant and permanent death to it.

Well, there you have it.

You can have your character have an evil side... but have it replace the villains I made or serve as a major villain? Sorry... but this can't work. I don't think the hatred of a single human can compete with a being who has the hatred of all creatures in the Pokemon world coursing his veins... and even if Mewtwo doesn't 0wn3d your character, the other users have parties that can VASTLY overpower whatever Drew's evil side does... and even then, I would doubt that Drew's Pokemon couldn't defeat their trainer's evil side.

And even if the heroes don't intervene... then the Teams, the main villains, the Legendary Pokemon, wild Pokemon... well, almost all creatures could defeat the evil side.

In short:

Drew's evil side is not a major villain. Get over it.

NOTE: Sorry if this sounds harsh... but well, I think I already explained well enough, did I?

fire
19th December 2005, 10:14 PM
Ok.

But Can my good side and my evil side have a fight when i go to lugia's temple( The Place form the seconed pokemon movie.)

P.S Know that hate is in the emblme of lugia it unlocks some of its power. as for drew he can only talk to pokemon with it.

miles0624
20th December 2005, 1:41 AM
when will we get to the island.

mewga
20th December 2005, 9:59 PM
Miles, how 'bout before you catch me I take a spaz on the teams and
mewtwo sees potential? Just a idea.

Zerodius
21st December 2005, 1:27 AM
Now... the party will get to the island when Metroid get to FINALLY post what Takun said to Mewtwo.

To fire: The Lugia Temple is NOT located on the Legendary Island, to my knowledge. It's an island created specifically for this RPG.

But well, I think I should make a list of the locations in the RPG...

LOCATIONS:

Ship Graveyard: The first area, located on the west of the island. This beach is covered with the remains of ships that could not make it through the reefs that surround the island. Despite the creepiness of the place, this is one of the safer and more peaceful areas on the island with no wild Pokemon to fight and little Teams presence. This is where the first major battle between the Legendary Pokemon and the Teams took place.

Swarm Lagoon: To the north of the Ship Graveyard is an artificially created beach, the Swarm Lagoon, where the Team Aqua base is located. Those massive shipyards are filled with all kinds of security systems and powerful Team Elite Agents and is definitely not a safe place. Underwater, the Kyogre Shrine awaits.

Kyogre Shrine: The core of Team Aqua's base. Archie, leader of Team Aqua, is hiding there.

Abyss Lake: To the north of the island and just a bit to the south of the Swarm Lagoon is a lake that goes down seemingly forever. In the very depths of this place lies the Tidal Temple, Kyogre's resting place. Help from Articuno, Suicune, and Mew is required to enter this place because of the awfully powerful pressure.

Tidal Temple: The pressure this deep underwater are terrible, thus making an effective protection against nosy humans. Kyogre sleeps in the main chamber of this holy place, built by Pokemon to honor the Titan of Water long ago.

Heat Cratter: A gigantic mountain to the south of the island. The temperatures within are incredible. The Inferno Shrine lies within, under the surface of the magma.

Inferno Shrine: This old temple, totally under the surface of the molten, liquid lava, is where Groudon, the Titan of Earth, is sleeping. Without the help of Moltres, Entei, and Mewtwo, entering this place is impossible.

Salt Reefs: A barrage was built and the seafloor is totally exposed to the sun for all water was drained there, at this beach to the south of the island. Terribly high temperatures reign here because of the large towers built by Team Magma that constantly burns. The pollution here is terrible and oil cover everything, making this place very dangerous to explore.

Flame Pillar: This tower is the core of Team Magma's base, within the Salt Reefs. This is where Maxie, the Team Magma leader, is hiding.

Sky Carrier: This massive carrier battleship is to the east of the island. This gigantic boat serves as the Team O-Zone headquarters and is well-guarded. The mysterious leader of Team O-Zone is awaiting whoever is foolish enough to challenge him on the main deck of the ship.

Purity Forest: Deep within the island is the forest where the Legendary Pokemon lies in hiding. The forest is protected by powerful wild Pokemon who fights to keep the Teams from entering... but they won't last forever.

Gateway of Sins: No one knows who built this strange gateway or why... and frankly, judging from how this door was made up of humans and Pokemon petrified in an expression of sheer, raw terror, their faces disformed into horrific screams, it is maybe for the better for frankly, there aren't many people who would want to know why it was built, how it was built, and where it leads... Located in the depths of the Purity Forest.

fire
21st December 2005, 1:35 AM
Ok but weres lugia?

Zerodius
21st December 2005, 1:39 AM
To fire: THERE IS NO LUGIA TEMPLE.

Lugia and all of the Legendary Pokemon are currently located at the Purity Forest (save for Mewtwo, who is on the boat heading torward the island).

I hope this answer your question...

fire
21st December 2005, 1:47 AM
Ok and my Charactor Blaze is one of the wild pokemon who graund the forest.

miles0624
21st December 2005, 4:19 AM
ok i will catch you

Zangetsu
21st December 2005, 1:14 PM
He didn't say he wanted to be caught.

mewga
21st December 2005, 9:16 PM
I pm'd him.

metroid0630
21st December 2005, 9:58 PM
Okay, yea, Zerodius, pm me, it's important. Sorry guys, been really busy, but I shall be able to post once to day, but only once tomorrow, I have a social life tomorrow. Also, the holiday party has been bumped to January 1st. Yes, new years day, if none of you have died by then. (Just kidding, just kidding). Yea, after Zerodius pm's me, I'll post.

~Metroid0630~

metroid0630
23rd December 2005, 8:49 PM
Sorry I haven't posted much, been busy here, with Christmas and all. i finally got a DS, and so I have been addicted to that, so I'll post some time today. *Wanders off to the EB Games by his house to buy some games...*

Socrates With A Lobotomy
26th December 2005, 6:00 AM
Um, where should my character come in?

Sorry for all the n00bish questions, but this is my first RPG...

metroid0630
30th December 2005, 11:55 PM
I finally posted, sorry about the delay, don't forget, January 1st, around 2pm U.S.A. Central time will be the party, just hope on over here to the disscusion thread... so yea, go post you bums.

Vantage
31st December 2005, 6:06 AM
This is good. Zerodious can finally get it going! Yay!

I'm starting to like this RPG thing. 'Tis my first. I know I'm not the best RPer around, but, this is getting fun. My only problem is that I'm not sure if my character is very well developed. I'm definatley going to have to do a LOT of developing...

mewga
31st December 2005, 5:59 PM
My character is going to be developed.... slowly......

spoiler: a ozone member that used to be from rocket is gonna get pwned...

metroid0630
3rd January 2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry that I haven't posted much, I just started up on school, and untill the 20th or so, I will not be able to post as much as normal. So don't expect much from me, oh, and Zerodius, no you will not be able to use that power, unless I have no access to a computer, which is highly unlikely...

~Metroid0630~

P.S. Razor Leaf, if you read this, I will need you to be a boss in the RP soon...

mewga
3rd January 2006, 11:46 PM
I will post an explanation for chaos's purple glow.

It's the amulet. It was made by a ancient japanese civilization, it allows a dark type to tap in to raw dark (not shadow, not even close.) energy without transferring it into an attack. It works exactly like psychic energy.

is this allowed?

metroid0630
4th January 2006, 12:45 AM
Zerodius should answer that, where ever he is, he seems to have dissapered all togther, some one should also post in the acctuall RPG soon, since I have posted some more...

~Metroid0630~

fire
4th January 2006, 12:53 AM
Hey, Can my Charactor Battle Team Aqua latetor He has A pesonal mission to do when we get to the island.

metroid0630
4th January 2006, 12:56 AM
Fire, just wait, when we land on the Island, everyone has a mission, can't reveal much right now, very secret, bt lets just say, some people might end up dying... yes, dying....

~Metroid0630~

fire
4th January 2006, 1:01 AM
Cool. When We get There I have to meat up with lugia.

metroid0630
4th January 2006, 1:03 AM
You can do that when you get your mission, because personally, I have to get my character, Takun(which should acctually be spelt Takkun) needs to get in touch with Rayquaza and Celebi, which might be really bad, or really good, I have yet to decide...

~Metroid0630~

Zerodius
4th January 2006, 4:02 AM
To Metroid: I did not disappear, far from it. I post about once a day except when they are people online at the same time as I am.

To mewga: I hesitate to accept your item... but well, what kind of ability does it give to your character, besides the glow?

mewga
4th January 2006, 3:22 PM
not much. actually, stat wise it makes him a bit weaker, because it only adds 10 damage and it makes the attacks conjoined with it special. Also, he can levitate stuff.

miles0624
4th January 2006, 5:23 PM
can someone tell me what i missed.

Vantage
9th January 2006, 8:35 AM
Well, Takkun has everyone on the ship in a room, and he's released this black disk. As for the teams...well, Aqua and O-Zone have yet to do much, but Magma is slowly starting. Oh, and there is going to be a showdown between myself and Mew soon. I just hope I don't die or anything like that...

metroid0630
10th January 2006, 10:07 PM
To everyone: I am sorry I haven't posted much, I am in my freshmen year at H.S. so I am getting ready for my first exames, which I am not to worried about, I have just been overloaded with work, I will try to post atleast once a day...

Zerodius: Don't woryy about the RP, I can handle it, and I never got the PM...

miles0624
12th January 2006, 5:59 PM
can someone tell me what i missed, i just came back from my trip.are we on the island yet?

Vantage
24th January 2006, 3:31 AM
Hey guys. Since the good guys have landed on the island, I was wondering: When do the teams find out that you have arrived?

metroid0630
24th January 2006, 10:23 PM
I'm back... been really busy... damn exams... oh... and the reason why it says I am always on is cause I can never bother to be logged off... to lazy... I'll post in the main thred latter... when I get to it..

~Metroid0630~
P.S. What do you think of the banner?

Zerodius
24th January 2006, 11:35 PM
About the banner:

Very good... but the color of the text isn't visible enough. I say: make it white and forget about the colors.

Vantage
25th January 2006, 5:15 AM
About the banner:

Very good... but the color of the text isn't visible enough. I say: make it white and forget about the colors.

You're a mind reader, Zerodius. I agree completley, the text is a little hard to read.

metroid0630
5th February 2006, 4:36 PM
Okay... a I finnally posted... I am just waiting for mmore people to post... so if you are on... go post damn it... I'm so sick of sitting here waiting for someone to post... and no one posts what so ever... it is ticking me off...

miles0624
6th February 2006, 8:31 PM
someone please tell me what i missed