PDA

View Full Version : Tails & Cosmo (Sonic X related.)

pokeplayer984
4th December 2005, 11:25 PM
Okay, to those of you who have been watching the Sonic X Anime in America, you probably saw the most recent episode that aired.

For those who missed it, it was an episode that revolved around the Tails&Cosmo shipping. Basically, what happened was that Sonic and the gang just defeated one of the toughest members of the Metarex. (Took both Super Sonic and Super Shadow to pull off and even then it was tough.) So, thinking everyone deserved a break, Cosmo decided to throw a surprise party. However, before preperations can begin, Team Chaotix shows up. They explain that their ship is damaged and that they're lost. Tails offers to repair it.

As Tails is busy repairing, Cosmo comes by with lunch. Vector ends up seeing them together and gets the message that those two have a secret love affair going on. From there, the episode consists of multiple attempts by Team Chaotix getting Tails and Cosmo together and have them admit their feelings.

At one attempt, Vector kicked a disco ball and made it head straight for Cosmo. Tails protects Cosmo from harm. As a result, they notice eachother on top of one another and blush.

Also, another hint I noted was when Tails helped Cosmo put up the disco ball. He touched her at what many consider a place that one should stay away from, (butt related area.) and she didn't seem to mind.

But the BIGGEST hint was at the end:

Tails: *thinking* I wish I could tell her how I feel. *out loud to Cosmo* You're beautif- *cuts himself off.*

Okay, I think this is enough proff that these two have feelings for eachother. What do you think? :)

Black Murder Heavangelon
5th December 2005, 1:10 AM
i'm more of a TailsxCream fan, but was there any proof that Cosmo might like him back?

(my father took me to his work against my will on Saturday.)

STJ
5th December 2005, 9:37 AM
Hehe.. very interesting indeed :)

What's the episode name and number?

Tropical Spirit
5th December 2005, 6:32 PM
Geehee, still didn't see that one. XP Anyways, I find it SO cute... <3 It is obvious that they have feelings towards eachother.

Tails x Cosmo is one of my many Tails ships. I only REALLY ship Tails -> Knuckles (shh, K? XD It is my fav) and Tails x Cosmo, though.

I hate Tails x Cream and Tails x Sonic, though...