PDA

View Full Version : Unbelivable!Descend!From Space!Oh!Great E-hero Neos!!!!

XyronTheFalcon
5th December 2005, 12:32 PM
http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/image/tou/dokon0512_01.jpg

E-Hero Neos!!!!Wow...just..wow!!!!

Discuss bout this here!

P.S:Does anyone know how non japanese can get these?

~Shining-Metagross~
5th December 2005, 5:19 PM
Nothing new. Just a new going-to-be-over-rated E-Hero. Doesnt even look that good.

Tamer Zack
5th December 2005, 7:56 PM
It's the effect that matters I think this monster can be equipped with other monsters to get a stronger effect. I probaly won't get more info until next week or this upcoming week.

~Shining-Metagross~
5th December 2005, 9:29 PM
Ah, Union Monster effects? Thats alot better, although, with the tribute cost, and union monsters are tricky to play....

onix lord
5th December 2005, 10:09 PM
meh, that new E-Hero looks ok. He looks kind of space-ish. And I dont think he has an effect because that one is to normal color.

~-=Mewtwo=-~
6th December 2005, 3:47 AM
E-hero's... eww... they suck...

XyronTheFalcon
6th December 2005, 12:31 PM
No Effect......This guy reminds of The Hostile Space Alien in the upcoming GX episode!

Luigi
6th December 2005, 1:59 PM
No Effect......This guy reminds of The Hostile Space Alien in the upcoming GX episode!
Spoiler tags:0 dollers.
getting someone to use a spoiler tag: priceless.
Either way ths one looks like a remake of the Dark Magician.2500 atk and 7 stars.I wish we had some kick-butt Japenese cards.

Pika Hikari KT
8th December 2005, 4:12 AM
At least we have another high-level E-Hero to combo with NecroDarkman and all those E-Hero support cards.;)

Phaeton
8th December 2005, 11:42 PM
ew...

It doesn't have an effect...come on...

meh, at least it's a chaos fodder =\

Theflamewingman
12th December 2005, 1:10 AM
in shadow of infinity, we'll experience Elemental Hero Bubbleman Neo. So we'll see. It has 800 atk 1200 Def. It's effect is, This card can't be Normal Summoned. This card may only be special summoned, when you send one Elemental Hero Bubbleman to the GY from the feild and a Metamorphasis from your hand to the GY. When this card is face up, this cards name is treated as Elemental Hero Bubbleman. When in Battle, after the damage step, the monster involved in battle w/ this monster is destroyed

XyronTheFalcon
14th December 2005, 6:10 AM
^E-Hero Bubbleman Neo and Neos are two diff things!

Aquadon
17th December 2005, 3:21 PM
Well, seeing how Judai uses it in that same episode, it make sense. Also, note that Judai doesn't have his E-HERO's in that deck. My question is, why run an E-HERO without E-HERO support? Especially a Level 7 vanila card. EWWW!

Oh, and to your question, they're only in Japanese right now, but if you want it in Japanese, try any online site. I don't know of one that has it yet, but inform me if you find one.

EDIT: Here's a better Picture (http://www.janime.info/Genex/card/judai/JP/e_hero_neos.jpg), thanks to Janime.