PDA

View Full Version : Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon?

ViNe WhIp
5th December 2005, 10:23 PM
I might sound a little noobish but has anyone gotton an english one yet? I love mine and to think only $5.00 with mange.

TTar-X
5th December 2005, 10:56 PM
No I don't but a couple friends of mine from school got theirs yesterday. Yeah the Shonen Jump magazine is only 5 bucks; pretty good deal IMO.
I'm not too excited about BEUD, b/c of CED

ViNe WhIp
5th December 2005, 11:16 PM
I'm sorry but what card is CED?

UberSorcerer
5th December 2005, 11:47 PM
chaos emporer dragon

Phaeton
6th December 2005, 12:20 AM
got four of em, and at a bargain of $3 each ^_^

I traded 2 of em, 1 for horus lv.8 UR and another BEUD for a bunch of awesome cards like a rare morphing jar, DDA, BTH, Sakuretsus....etc...

I love trading n00bs <3

and the CED that tyranitar rex is specifying is Cyber End Dragon

Flame Haze SnS
6th December 2005, 3:09 AM
Shonen Jump always come at the first tuesday of each month? Must have BEUD tommorrow!

Off-Topic: Will there going to be Non-First Edition (Regular) Cybernetic Revolution and Elemental Energy in U.S.?

Jupetta
6th December 2005, 4:14 AM
I'm sorry but what card is CED?

CED is "Cyber End Dragon", not "Chaos Emperor Dragon-Envoy of the End" which is CED-EotE.

rsano33
6th December 2005, 7:50 PM
um i have already bought a none first edition pack of CRV even though i havent seen them almost anywhere
i have no idea for EEn

ViNe WhIp
6th December 2005, 9:13 PM
A couple people i know said they'll pay like $20.00 for it. I do it and go buy another one lol

onix lord
6th December 2005, 10:07 PM
I dont have a subscription to Shonen Jump and I dont know anybody that has one either. But I usually buy Shonen Jump from a local Blockbuster near me and Ive gotten the special Red Eyes Black Dragon and a Beast of Gilfer. Does BEUD come with the magazine or is it given out to subscribers only?

ViNe WhIp
7th December 2005, 1:40 AM
Comes with the manga and the subscription so yes if you went to a store and got the Manga you would get the card as well.

Eon Chao
7th December 2005, 2:02 AM
Heh ^_^ I have 5 copies of the issue being imported...I love proper comic shops ^_^ on that note I must go pillage all the shops back home as well so I have trade bait for next year XD

The Requiem
7th December 2005, 2:33 AM
I would want one more if I had..you know...Cyber Steins...Byser SHocks...The basic OTK stuff. Plus the fact that CED can trample and well..this guy cant.

But ****, I like Ultimate Dragon.

Eon Chao
7th December 2005, 1:53 PM
In honesty it is a kick *** card in terms of how it looks...I mean I'm buying 3 Burst Stream of Destruction just to build a deck which can run it.

onix lord
11th December 2005, 4:01 AM
Well I have good belief that I am getting a BEUD, because I was at a Blockbuster last night with my Mom and I was going to buy a Shonen Jump that came with the card, and when I showed it to her she was like "oh sweetie you dont want to buy that". At first I was like "what are you talking about?!" but then she smiled and I understood that she probally got it. So now I am happy and have to be patient till Christmas.

Flame Haze SnS
11th December 2005, 4:35 AM
Just got BEUD couple days ago. Along with 2 DR2 booster packs.