PDA

View Full Version : Was this specific piece of musical score released on CD?

War Raichu
6th December 2005, 2:15 AM
I know a lot of the anime's musical score was released in Japan on a CD (including Team Rocket's motto), but I was wondering if this specific song was released. It's a sped-up version of the Overworld Gym music from the games, with electric guitars. I've heard it a lot in the anime, and I was wondering if it had a real name, and if it had been released.

poke_life
6th December 2005, 11:26 AM
Hmm, could you please re-frase that i kind of lost you there sorry, lol

PDL
6th December 2005, 2:55 PM
I think Pokemon's Music scores have been released on CD, maybe the track you're looking for is included...

the only problem is that these CDs have probably only been released in Japan, and would be pretty hard to find in North Amercia or other English speaking nations :\

Heracross
6th December 2005, 11:15 PM
That would be Fukutsu no Pokémon. It was released on the Sound Animé Collection CD in Japan.

Geki
6th December 2005, 11:40 PM
I love the gym theme remix on the CD.

War Raichu
7th December 2005, 12:12 AM
Well, it makes me feel good that it was released. Now to go find it.

EDIT: Sigh. I had a feeling.

Fukutsu no Pokémon isn't the song I'm referring to. The song I'm referring to is a remix of the music that plays in the games when you're walking around in the Gym, not when you're battling the Gym leader.

EDIT again: Even more of a sigh. According to a review at Amazon.com, this song isn't on the CD. It describes the song as "that music that was used inside the gyms in the GB game".

:(

I WANT THAT SONG..........

Thanks for helping everybody..