PDA

View Full Version : Blaziken/Gardevoir Shipping?

General Blaze
7th December 2005, 12:53 AM
Recently I found a peice of fan-art that showed Blaziken and Gardevoir dancing (I think it was the Tango...) and the author said 'Blaziken and Gardevoir love 4ever!' I was wondering what kind of shipping this is. Can anyone tell me?

Black Murder Heavangelon
7th December 2005, 1:17 AM
It's just basic pokemonshipping.

but if that's what we're talking about...

Salamence+Altaria

Milotic+Gyarados

Gardevoir+Mewtwo

why the last one? i don't know! ^^

mind putting in a link to the fanart?

General Blaze
7th December 2005, 1:27 AM
But what should I call it other than Pokemonshipping? It can get pretty confusing if you don't know what pokemon that is in the shipping.

Black Murder Heavangelon
7th December 2005, 1:43 AM
it doesn't really matter. pokemon are pokemon, and if you say 'pokemonshipping' people will pretty much guess that it means pokemonxpokemon. there's no specific name because:

1: a pairing with each possible pokemon would be too much

2: pokemonshipping ain't as big as other shippings

3: it's all based on the pokemon you pair up. but no one really cares what goes with what.

it's your choice on the name of the pairing. i'll do mine.

Salamence+Altaria=Skyshipping

Milotic+Gyarados=Searogueshipping

Gardevoir+Mewtwo=Entityshipping

taitofan
7th December 2005, 3:05 AM
If you want to know the name of a ship, go here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=1167

You should only make topics if you want to discuss couples. And as for this one, it has no name. Generally, the only pokemonxpokemon ships that have names are the ones with specific pokemon from the anime/manga. Like Krazyshipping is NyasuxPikachu, or Kowaiishipping is Noctus-chanxJupetta-chan.

You can make up your own name, but the chances of it catching on are slim to none unless it has some basis. Until two characters get those pokemon, there will probably be very few supporters other than people who raise them in their game. ^^;

Anyways... So this won't be spamy or anything, the ship sounds fairly cute. I've raised them before (both male), so I suppose I could see how it would be cute. ^.^

General Blaze
7th December 2005, 4:00 AM
I've got it! I've got the prefect name! GardiKen Shipping! (AKA Blaziken and Gardevoir Shipping) Hows that?

Seijiro Mafuné
7th December 2005, 11:44 PM
Jeez. How am I gonna be able to keep BakuRyushipping up if you people try to use the name? Oh well, I named it first, so maybe I shouldn't worry.

Nylf
8th December 2005, 9:48 PM
Using this shipping in fic/RPG/any oppurtunity given. Better name, if you must name it, is Loyaltyshipping. They are both Pokemon who will defend their trainers on instinct.(Well Gardevoir does, Blaziken just strikes me as the type, can't remember any justification). If Loyaltyshipping already exists that's my name ruined.