PDA

View Full Version : If your playing the original games, where are you now?

Shiny Rokon
7th December 2005, 11:26 AM
Ok, so if your playing the old games, tell me where you are, who you have caught, your team and why you have chosen to play the original instead or as well as the new pkmn games.

I am currently playing red version, just arrived in lavender town, and training at the end of the rock tunnel. I started with Charmander, caught every pokemon, but only trained up some of them (quite a few actually) right now training Arbok.

Finnmonster
7th December 2005, 4:38 PM
Wait a minute... Oh yeah. I tried to beat Sabrina a little while ago, but I gave up because I have to train a little more to beat her lv.50s. My party's average level is 45, so... (and yes, I have beaten Koga already).

I'm training in Cinnabar gym. Those fire-type Pokémon are some good practise to my Blastoise and Nidoking. What to do with Pikachu?

Arggh, my movesets suck. The only good thing is that I taught Ice Beam to my Blastoise, but I also have Charizard with Cut and Fly, Nidoking knows EQ and (sheesh) Strength, Venusaur is a grass monotype and Pikachu is a electric monotype... Hypno is good because it knows Psychic, unfortunately I didn't remember to cancel its evolution to teach it Dream Eater.

It's the Yellow version btw.

Wooster
8th December 2005, 4:23 AM
I'm playing my blue version along with my gold version... since I don't own any of the new games....

but since this is RBY lets talk about my blue... right now I'm in that annoying phaze of going on the dodrio mode of pokemon stadium and battling the elite four over and over again to get to lv100... wheee....

my team currently
Victory- lv 71 Victreebel-Razor Leaf, Body Slam, Swords Dance, Sleep Powder
ArticBlast- lv 70 Articuno-Blizzard,Mimic, Agility, Ice Beam (will swap out for Double-Edge)
Navy Seel-lv 69 Poliwrath-Surf, Hypnosis, Amnesia, Submission
Yoda- lv70 Alakazam- Psychic,Thunder Wave, Recover, Reflect
Phat ***- lv 72 Snorlax- Amnesia, Body Slam, Rest, Surf (will swap out for Ice beam with help from the GSC move deletor)
The Don- lv 52 Rhydon- Earthquake, Rock Slide, Body Slam, Substitute.

erm yea, the way I've been doing it is defeating lorieli with victory, bruno with wrath, agatha with Kazam, Lance with Arti and Rival with lax and a flying fearow to transport me back and forth from my hometown.... thus rhydon will be trained after one of them, probably snorlax, reaches level 100.

Shiny Rokon
8th December 2005, 10:18 AM
Oh good, people are still playing the good old games, good to hear :P

new001
11th December 2005, 2:31 AM
Oh good, people are still playing the good old games, good to hear :PYeah, I'm still playing RBYGSC because their the only ones I have. The old games have Missingno. and duplicating items and cloning pokemon, its a lot easier.

Current Team:
Zapdos
Dugtrio
Blastoise
Slowbro
Snorlax

I just made the team so I could beat the Elite Four quickly.

poke_life
11th December 2005, 3:38 AM
I just started a new file on my red version again.

I just beat Brock and Misy and my current team is:

Pidgeotto lvl: 21
Magikarp lvl: 8
Geodude lvl: 14

Looks like a bad team, but when they get stronger their awesome ;)

Shynttaka
13th December 2005, 5:48 PM
In Yellow, I have every single Pokemon except for 5, which I haven't even seen yet.

Shiny Rokon
14th December 2005, 5:04 AM
Which 5? I am now training after beating Erika and getting my 4th badge, going to do Koga next. Only a couple left to train up now: Onix, Growlithe and Vaporeon (i choose it because of Flareon and Jolteon in the other versions).

Luxuria
15th December 2005, 12:43 AM
I've beaten the entire game. I'm at cinnabar. I'm only there to glitch my H.O.F >.>

My team's this if I can remember
Charizard Lv.100
Mew:Lv. 8
Blastoise:Lv.98 or something like that
Wartortle:Over Lv 100 I think
Nidorina:Lv.100
Gloom:Lv 78

I think it's like that..

Dark Venusaur
15th December 2005, 3:50 PM
Beat the game all 8 badges
Pokedex complete
Pokemon with me
Venusaur;003;
Blastiose;009;
Charizard;006;
Mewtwo;150;
Zapdos;145;
Articuno;144;

Cynda
21st December 2005, 4:12 PM
Currently Playing the Red version. Currently at Celadon city. Current team:
;009; ;147; ;111; ;115;

I pretty much felt like playing through the classic game again.

Aptenodytes
24th December 2005, 8:14 PM
In my red version, I have:
-Beaten every single trainer and gym leader
-Caught every single pokemon all lv 100
-I have Charizard, Blastoise, Venasaur, Raichu, Dragonite, and Pidgeot in my team
-I used GS only for mew
-I admit i used Missingno quite a few times hehe

dream eater
1st January 2006, 9:55 PM
umm blue version
just got my diploma for completeing the pokedex
completed pokedex including mew
all pokemon lvl 100
all pokemon 999 stats (used xploder cheat cartridge =P)
all people defeated
all money
and elite four defeated

and same on red and yellow except i cant be bothered to get all pokemon

o and in my team mewtwo, mew, alakazam,charizard, venusaur and blastoise

Kalosian
14th January 2006, 2:46 PM
Im playing my red,i started a new game a week ago.
Im currently in the 8th gym,going too meet giovanni soon.
My team: ;012; ;022; ;125; ;123; ;131; ;103;

Psychic
14th January 2006, 10:56 PM
Well, I completely beat my Yellow version, including getting every single Pokémon. But I haden't known about the Mew trick, so I restarted the game and got Mew, then dupliccated it a bunch of times.
Anyways, in Yellow I'm at Cinnabar, I think. My team is pretty much:
Pikachu, Kadabra, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise and Mew, with Pokémon from my PC every once in awhile.

I also got a Blue version from my cousin, and I'm at Fuscia. My Team:
;006; FireWing
;008; OceanSoul
;012; Flyfree
;148; DreamWing
;104; LoneSkull
;141; BladeClaw

Wow, I haven't used smilies in ages. @.@

~Psychic

Nidogod
16th January 2006, 4:15 PM
Right now in Yellow, I'm at the Pokemon Tower in Lavender Town. My team is Charmeleon (28), Gyarados (28), Kadabra (29), Nidoking (29), Primeape (29). I'm playing because I like RBYGSC much more than the new games. GSC are my favorites, but I just finished playing them again a few weeks ago, so I went for Yellow instead.

Mewsala
16th January 2006, 4:49 PM
I am currently Playing Red(Also playing Emerald), My team is
;151;Mew Lv100
;150; Mewsala Lv100,
;136; Blaze Lv19
;006; Ember Lv100
;003; Plantane Lv50 and
;009; Hydra Lv36. I just caught Mewtwo.

Angelic Elf Ivy
16th January 2006, 7:25 PM
I'm playing red and blue right now.
In blue I'm goin to the fourth gym and my team is:

;017;(Birdy) Lv 19
;002;(Seeder) Lv 25
;133;(Sin) Lv 25
;083;(Dux) Lv 20
;022;(Windy) Lv 20
;037;(Tails) Lv 24

Yeah. . . Not the best team in the world but it works. I also own like 5 or 6 Pikachus, and I have like 23 other caught Pokemon. I'm currently training them all to level 25 before going against Erica.

Jessie_James
17th January 2006, 3:36 AM
I am currently playing Yellow version, I am at Vermillion Port just finished battling Gary.

My Team isn't the best, but I like it so far
Butterfree Lv.26
Pikachu Lv.27
Fearow Lv. 26
Nidorina Lv.25
Charmeleon Lv.25
Weepinbell Lv. 28

Totoro
18th January 2006, 9:58 PM
I only started Pokémon Yellow again yesterday, so I have a poor excuse for a team at this moment.

;025; (Sheepy) Level 11

;056; (Hammy) Level 12

I've just beaten Brock, and I'm making my way up to Mount Moon, training Sheepy on the way.

Mewtologist
22nd January 2006, 1:56 AM
My team is something like:

Lv. 12 Pikachu
Lv. 12 Mankey
Lv. 12 Nidoran M
Lv. 12 Pidgey
Lv. 12 Rattata
Lv. 9 Metapod

I'm training to level 15 before I go against Brock, and once Metapod evolves I'm just going to box him and pick up a Geodude in Mt. Moone.

The Power of Pika
23rd January 2006, 6:54 AM
I'm playing my Yellow version. I've completed the Pokemon League and am just trying to get 151 on the Pokedex. I already own 136.

I completed Pokemon blue yesterday. Well to what I consider complete. All 151 on that Pokedex and a well trained team.

Sweegy
30th January 2006, 4:24 PM
Wow, people ares still playing these, with all due respect, CRAPPY games?

Yes, they're terrible. Compare to the advance series. Come on! they have remakes already! Why settle for the old ones? Glitches, poor design, poor graphics? Sure, it USED to be great....8 years ago!!

mr.BLK
30th January 2006, 8:41 PM
Because they're classics IMO, no need for out of game ways to obtain pokemon, their all there for you to catch and train.

Shiny Rokon
31st January 2006, 12:10 AM
I've got 7 badges, training all my pokemon, just caught Zapdos and nearly ready to beat Giovanni and go on to the pokemon league. :) in red version.

~*Pikafan*~
11th February 2006, 2:13 AM
I restarted red to get all types of ;000;. My name in the game is Layexaw. This will allow me to get the 4 types of ;000;. I started out with ;007;.

Glowstick_cult
12th February 2006, 8:49 PM
I started over in Yellow version last night.
I'm up to Pewter city, just defeated Brock.

Pikachu- L13
Mankey- L13
'Whoa, awesome team.' you say.

Ryou-Sama
13th February 2006, 10:13 PM
Started Red over yesterday.

;004; Charmander Lv. 14
;021;Spearow Lv. 12
;019;Rattata Lv. 12
;025;Pikachu Lv. 10

Shiny Rokon
16th February 2006, 1:19 AM
Red version:
Just got my 8th badge, pokedex 100 caught
All pokemon level 40-45 training to level 50 before the pokemon league even though it probably isn't necessary :P

Blue version:
2 badges, just got to vermilion city, training all to level 25.

Yellow version:
Just started...got Pikachu and am actually going to keep it with me for the entire game O_O ... and trade it over to evolve it and get it back at the end of the game ^_^.

Dr Kayden
19th February 2006, 11:07 PM
Coincedently, I restarted my Blue version just today. O_o

Lv. 13 Sqiurtle(Shellshock)
Lv. 10 Butterfree(Rose)
Lv. 9 Pidgey(Stryker)

I just recently defeated Brock and am about halfway through Mt. Moon.

~Kayden ;164;

Guy
10th March 2006, 12:13 AM
I would be enjoying the joys of connectivity if i hadn't lost my blue... :(
I've completed my blue (if you mean beating the pathetic Pokemon League)

Wyndigo
10th March 2006, 8:43 AM
I just beat Blaine. Now I'm surfing up to Vidridian city to pummel Giovanni. Woo.

Dragon_Reborn
10th March 2006, 1:22 PM
I am playing my blue version and at the Unknown Dungeon leveling up my team.I am playing blue version cause I love to play the old school versions again lol.

Current team:
Venusaur
Lapras
Tauros
Golem
Alakazam
Chansey

x9ss
10th March 2006, 8:21 PM
im playing pokemon yellow currently. my main problem with this is that i got my charizard to 100 but my average party lvl is 40. so now im beating the elite four to train up my lvl 49 sandslash with charizard and exp all. the reason im playing is because i dont own any new games *though i do have a ds =/*

Bay
11th March 2006, 1:56 AM
I had played my Pokemon Yellow version and the last time I played Pokemon Yellow I had beaten Erika with my Vulpix. I think it is at Level 35 or 36. On my team so far I have Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Kadabra, Venasaur, Vulpix, and Eevee. All of them are over level 30 right now. Had not played Pokemon Yellow in a little bit because I was too busy with school. When things die down I will play Pokemon Yellow again.

Tiffany
12th March 2006, 9:56 AM
Just got to the mansion in Cinnabar and looking for the key to the gym.

NoDayBut2Day
12th March 2006, 8:22 PM
Right now I restarted yellow and I have

Pikachu
Ivysaur
Mankey
Charmeleon
and Squirtle

Just beat Surge and on my way to the cave

Akayfortyseven
12th March 2006, 8:31 PM
well ive been ill last week so i restarted my blue, after blowing the dust of the cart :) after a marathon session im now outside the unknown dungeon with my team: flareon, scyther, hitmonlee, pidgeot, zapdos and rhydon, i have also done the mew trick for pokedex purposes, the pokedex is so easy compared to firered :)

~Austin~
13th March 2006, 12:09 AM
On my red i used to have all my pokemon lv 100.

Poke`King
13th March 2006, 12:20 AM
;004;Charmander

;001; Bulbasaur

And I couldn't find the squirtle sprite so squirtle

Right now I have all three starters because I traded and resterted three times.

So I have

YankeeFan2
13th March 2006, 4:29 AM
I'm playing Pokemon Yellow. I have six badges and I am on my way to Cinnabar Island to get my seventh the only Pokemon I have are:

;025; Pikachu at Level 34

;034; Nidoking at Level 35

;064; Kadabra at Level 35

;006; Charizard at Level 36

;009; Blastoise at Level 37

Before I go to Cinnabar, I want to catch Zapdos at the power plant.

YankeeFan2
17th March 2006, 10:39 PM
I caught Zapdos and Articuno and I am on Cinnabar Island

Shiny Rokon
18th March 2006, 9:35 AM
Now in blue version i have 5 badges about to get my 6th (Sabrina) all pokemon level 40 except 3 recent additions which i am training up now. Then off to the power plant and still have to catch stuff in the safari zone (usually do the trick along the shore line of cinnabar cause its frustrating not being able to train at the same time and pokemon running away) but i have to get surf still. Then to cinnabar.

The Organizer
19th March 2006, 11:44 PM
I beat the game have 96 pokemon. and have 25 mews via the mew trick.
and caught all the ubers (legends)

pikachu_rocks19
21st March 2006, 10:08 PM
Playing yellow i just beat misty.

Hoshi no Kabii
24th March 2006, 12:06 PM
I just started over on my Red for no apparent reasen. I just beat Brock.

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule
24th March 2006, 8:03 PM
I restarted Blue a few days ago to do Mew trick and get Arcticuno w/Master Ball (easiest way)
I just caught Mew and I love it allready.
Now the only Legends I have never had are:
Jirachi
Celebi
Deoxys
Latios
Latias

When I get channel I will have Jirachi now and the others are stupidly hard to get

Zero X
25th March 2006, 1:34 PM
i have moltres lv. 100 and im at nugget bridge i just started 2

Zero X
25th March 2006, 1:35 PM
ive had Deoxys
Latios
Latias
jirachi

YankeeFan2
25th March 2006, 3:40 PM
I beat Yellow caught Mewtwo. So technically, my Pokemon are all in the 40s

concon
30th March 2006, 12:14 AM
just started yellow got

charmeleon 18
buterfree 20
pidgeoto 21
pikachu 19

and just about to challenge lt surge

Shiny Heracross
30th March 2006, 3:39 AM
I just got a used blue in the mail today, because my old one stopped working. I was sad about what I lost, but luckily the file that was still there had the E4 beaten, along with an Articuno, Blastoise, and Moltres. It also had a Helix Fossil and Master Ball. Right away I put the Helix Fossil in the lab, then did the Missingno glitch and duplicated the Master Balls. I then went to the Power Plant and picked up Zapdos as well as a Rare Candy. I got my Omanyte back and got Old Amber which the guy before me hadn't gotten yet. I put it in the lab, then went and caught Mewtwo. The guy had a ton of useless items in his PC, so I sold them all except for my Master Balls and Rare Candy. I'm planning to start a new game later on, so I might not worry about duplicating my Rare Candies yet.

Luxuria
2nd April 2006, 2:51 PM
I just restarted red. So I'm currently in Mt. Moon training. :/

Magma Grunt Alex
2nd April 2006, 7:03 PM
Well, I am not playing the original game but I just checked to see where I am:

RED: Elite four
BLUE: Cinnabar Island
GREEN: Viridian forest (what the hell am I doing there?)

Shiny Heracross
2nd April 2006, 8:33 PM
Whoa! Yesterday as we were driving home, my sister told me she just caught Mew on Blue, and I thought it was just another April Fools prank. Later, we were battling and then BAM! A level 15 Mew comes out. Luckily I whooped it, but immediately got one for myself after she told me how to do it.

woot21
6th April 2006, 1:37 AM
right now im playig yellow and I just about to go into Rock Tunnel. My team is Pikachu, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Pidgeotto, Nidorino, and Drowzee, all lvl. 20. This most likely will be my final time, they will all be final form, except Pikachu. I think this team will be able to moonwalk the elite four once I get there.

circus
7th April 2006, 8:14 PM
I just started playing Yellow again. I'm in Lavender town and my pokemon are:
Pikachu Lvl 29
Wartortle Lvl 28
Ivysaur Lvl 27
Charmeleon Lvl 26
Pidgeotto Lvl 25

I really don't like Pidgeotto. I wish I never caught him.

Hyster-ia
7th April 2006, 8:27 PM
I'm just completing my Pokédex now, again..

My team:

Mew
Zapdos
Arcanine
Raichu
Seadra
Kanghaskan

squirrel boy
8th April 2006, 2:26 PM
I'm playing Yellow and my current team is Mew lv71,Pikachu lv59,Wartortle lv32,Charzard lv36,Venasaur lv34, and Gengar lv19. And I'm at the Elite Four.

Phosphate
8th April 2006, 2:47 PM
Plus-2 do not double post. In Yellow, I have 4 badges and am trying to defeat Teasm Rocket in Silph Co.

Shiny Heracross
8th April 2006, 4:13 PM
I just beat Koga. Now I've gotta get surf from the safari zone and get to Cinnabar to get my long lost Kabuto. :(

~Austin~
8th April 2006, 4:48 PM
Well I did used to have a lv 100 Charizard, lv 100 Dragonite, Pidgiot ( dont know if I spelled that right :)) , and alot of other 100's until my brother lost my Red version.

woot21
9th April 2006, 3:50 AM
Update: I just beat Erika and I'm now training on Cycling Road. My pokemon are Nidorino, Pikachu, Charmeleon(sp?), Wartortle(sp?), Pidgeotto(sp?), and Mew, all are either 26 or 27. I replaced my drowzee for Mew for the simple reason I wanted a pokemon with mega drain, surf, pyschic(sp?), and fire blast. Yay noobiness, glitches, inabilty to spell and ubers. My favorite team member isn't the Mew though it is my Wartortle(sp?), I nicknamed it surfbum, don't know why just like him, might be cause he is surf/strength slave.

p.s.: I forget can Blastosie(sp?) learn Earthquake in R/B/Y

Shiny Heracross
9th April 2006, 5:37 PM
I started a new game with a Charmander, and it really is sucking now. So I traded it for a Squirtle and am about to beat Pewter city gym.

Megg Lavender
9th April 2006, 8:31 PM
In my Yellow Version, I'd probably be training in the Elite Four.

Flakey J
9th April 2006, 8:59 PM
I'm going to Cinnamon Island right now. Don't remember what do I have to do now.

Hao Kaiser
9th April 2006, 9:23 PM
I'm outside of Mt. Moon looking for a Jigglypuff to add to my awesome collection of TWO pokemon. Oh, I just beat Brock... so yeah.

Shiny Heracross
9th April 2006, 10:56 PM
My Squirtle evolved and I just made it to Mt. Moon.

blueguy
10th April 2006, 1:59 AM
I've decided to replay the old ones! I haven't gotten very far yet. I'm in Pewter City currently, and have a Charmander named Helios (Lv 11) and a Pidgey named Wind (Lv 11). I'll be going to the gym soon.

Toodles.

Flakey J
10th April 2006, 2:26 AM
You have other PKMNs, right? Because with a Charmander and a Pidgey you can't defeat Brock.

Tiffany
11th April 2006, 11:51 PM
I just restarted my game (Blue) and chose Charmander as my starter.

Phosphate
12th April 2006, 12:31 AM
I am in the S.S. Anne and am battling Gary and obtaining HM01 Cut.

Luxuria
12th April 2006, 12:40 AM
I don't remember anymore..xD
I know I'm trying to get HM Flash to go to Rock Tunnel.....that's about it.
Oh and my Wartortle (Zenigame!) is close to evolving. (:

Billeh Bob
12th April 2006, 4:26 AM
Yellow:

;025; (Killian) lv. 25

;002; (Landen) lv.25

;005; (Blazer) lv. 25

;008; (Jordan) lv. 25

;065; (Keiko) lv. 22

I'm training before I battle Lt. Surge.

Blue: ??? Gonna start over.

Red: Have planned out my party, will start over soon.

blueguy
14th April 2006, 6:43 AM
You have other PKMNs, right? Because with a Charmander and a Pidgey you can't defeat Brock.

Well, I did only have Charmander and Pidgey, and I did beat Brock. I suppose I like a bit of a challenge. ;) Anyhoo... I just beat Misty and have a LV 22 Charmeleon (Helios) a LV 22 Pidgeotto (Wind) and a LV 20 Oddish (Petal).

Charizard86
14th April 2006, 5:42 PM
Red: Haven't touched in years. I have all 151 individual pokemon on my PC & my team are all at level 100.

Yellow: Just checked for the first time iin years & dicscovered I'm in Veridian City with 3 badges. My team is:

Current Team Old Yellow Team
;025; Pikachu lvl26 ;026; Raichu lvl100

;031; Nidoqueen lvl23 ;034; Nidomaster lvl100

;005; Charmeleon lvl16 ;149; Dragonking lvl100

;007; Squirtle lvl10 ;059; Darkanine lvl100

;001; Bulbasaur lvl10 ;094; Shadow lvl100

;021; Spearow lvl16 ;131; Lapras lvl100

-Espacio-
15th April 2006, 4:43 AM
I just beat Erika on my Blue

blueguy
15th April 2006, 6:26 AM
Lately I've been experiencing absolutely hellish training! I caught a LV 12 Mankey and have trained it to be equal to my other pokémon... It was BRUTAL! So, now I'm on the S.S. Anne, about to face Gary and get Cut. I'm considering catching an Abra so I can trade it for a Mr. Mime.

Current Team ::
;005; [Helios, LV 24]
;017; [Wind, LV 23]
;056; [Monkey, LV 23]
;043; [Petal, LV 22]

Mangekyo Sharingan
15th April 2006, 7:50 AM
hmm ive got to say i just restarted my red version on wednsday and now i have an all lv 100 4 now im going to use the cheat to raise my p.c. pokemon (i didnt use the cheat yet im just that damn good)
here is my team all lv 100:;009; ;125; ;103; ;112;;136;;149;

lightspeed
15th April 2006, 9:22 AM
I'm at Celadon city in Yellow version; I've not battled Erika yet, my pokemon are not strong enough. I did the Mew trick not long ago and caught Mew. I need to train my team more before battling Erika.

blueguy
15th April 2006, 6:23 PM
Alright... UPDATE! I beat Gary, got Cut, and taught it to Petal, who finally now has a decent non-Grass-type move to use! :) I then proceeded to beat L.T. Surge. My pokémon are now as follows:

;005; [Helios, LV 25]
;017; [Wind, LV 25]
;056; [Monkey, LV 25]
;044; [Petal, LV 25]

and I think one is LV 26, but I can't remember. O.O Anyhoo... I'm not sure what the next two additions to my team will be... probably a Water-type like Vaporeon...

SabrE
16th April 2006, 9:42 AM
Ok, I have just got to Celadon City and my pokemon are:

Mew. Lv. 35.
Raichu. Lv. 35.
Alakazam. Lv. 35.
Ninetales. Lv. 35.
Pidgeotto. Lv. 35.
Wartortle. Lv. 35.

I am going to train them to Level 40 and then go face team rocket. :)

blueguy
17th April 2006, 7:33 PM
Hurrah for updates! What's new? I went to Celadon, beat the Game Corner stuff and Erika. I got Eevee, and using the Water Stone, made it evolve to Vaporeon! I also bought a Leaf Stone and evolved Petal! :) My team is now...

;005; [Helios, LV 31]
;017; [Wind, LV 31]
;057; [Monkey, LV 31]
;045; [Petal, LV 31]
;134; [Tsunami, LV 31]

And I'm unsure as to what my sixth and final pokémon will be... So, I'm off to the Pokémon Tower in Lavender.

Magma Instinct
17th April 2006, 7:51 PM
Cinnabar Island
Name: Mason
Game: Red
Money:43,000,000

;049; [Areotic Moth--Lv.100]
;000; [Kicker--Lv.140,hahahaha]
;094; [Ghoster--Lv.100]
;151; [Alpha--Lv.100]
;150; [Omega--Lv.100]
;003; [Root--Lv.100]

Opal Pikachu13
18th April 2006, 2:54 PM
Well, I'm in the Rock Tunnel, close to getting to Lavendar Town, but I'm going to pass Lavendar Town to get to Celadon, I want to get the Eevee, and either evolve it into a Vaporeon or a Jolteon, then cut through the Saffron entrance to get back into Cerulean to get my Meowth from Day Care.

My team is as follows:
;025; Pikachu- level 26
;005; Charmeleon- level 23
;017; Pidgeotto- level 24
;019; Ratatta- level 23
future team members:
;052; Meowth and ;133;Eevee/Jolteon or Vaporeon ;134; ;135;

SabrE
18th April 2006, 3:01 PM
*UPDATE*

I am now at Saffron City, and my pokemon are:

Mew. Lv. 45
Blastoise. Lv. 45
Alakazam. Lv. 45
Ninetales. Lv. 45
Raichu. Lv. 45
Pidgeot. Lv. 45

I have beaten Team Rocket once again and I am going to go face Sabrina. :)

Bay
18th April 2006, 11:13 PM
Yay, finally managed to play yellow again! Anyways, here is the update.
Pikachu: Lv 39
Ninetales: Level 41
Kadabra: Level 41
Venasaur: Level 40
Vaporeon: Level 28
Pideot: Level 38
(Don't remember the exact levels but those are my best guesses)
I have gone through the Pokemon Tower and then finish off Team Rocket at the Sliph. Company in Safforn City. Probably later I will train my Vaporeon really hard and go beat Sabrina the Gym Leader.

blueguy
19th April 2006, 12:20 AM
UPDATE! Hurray! So, I've determined my sixth pokeymon! It's Haunter! I caught one in the Pokémon Tower at LV 28 and am currently training it to be on par with my LV 32s... 8D

;005; [Helios, LV 32]
;017; [Wind, LV 32]
;057; [Monkey, LV 32]
;045; [Petal, LV 32]
;134; [Tsunami, LV 33]
;093; [Spirit, LV 29]

Okeydokes! So, I finished the whole Pokémon Tower thingy, and am going to Saffron methinks to Silph Co.! I forget what happens... It's been so long since I last actually commitedly played R/B/Y.

Bay
19th April 2006, 8:28 PM
Well, I managed to get through cycling road (dang poison attacks!) and managed to beat Koga the Fuisha Gym Leader! (Was about to go against Sabrina but decided to train Vaporeon and the rest before against Sabrina).
Now, here is where my Pokemon standing righ now:
Pikachu: Level 40
Kadabra: Level 43
Pidgeot: Level 40
Vaporeon: Level 39 (been training it a lot)
Ninetales: Level 41
Venusaur: Level 43

[Kingdra]
19th April 2006, 10:45 PM
Pewter City restarts

Luxuria
19th April 2006, 10:47 PM
Cinnibar Island..glitch hunting. =D

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
20th April 2006, 1:02 AM
Well, I haven't played in a time but right now I have in yellow: (trying to keep a different team than my emerald)

;034; lvl:31
;094; lvl:31
;130; lvl:31
;056;lvl:31
;025; lvl:32

;058; getting soon

Training right now to beat Koga, then to beat Erika.

blueguy
20th April 2006, 3:45 AM
I beat Silph Co. and all that jazz... and am kind of annoyed. All my pokeymon are only level 36 and the gym leaders coming up are in the forties! O_o Uh... yeah... Well, I'm pleased that Helios and Wind finally evolved! Yays!

;006; [Helios, LV 36]
;018; [Wind, LV 36]
;057; [Monkey, LV 36]
;045; [Petal, LV 36]
;134; [Tsunami, LV 36]
;093; [Spirit, LV 36]

Captain Brain
20th April 2006, 6:36 AM
I beat the first six leaders in Red. I have, however, restarted the game a couple times, and the only reason I got it. (Other than the fact I was bored and I am trying to get one of each games.) Is that I could get my Pokedex completed in my Silver, and guess what, I have all but Mew and I didn't half to cheat to do it. ;025;

Aptenodytes
20th April 2006, 5:58 PM
Alright, I've decided to restart my game, so currently I have a lv6 Bulbasaur and I'm heading to Viridian City ;).

Ben Kenobi
21st April 2006, 7:45 PM
On my Blue version I have done the game 100% and have all Lv100 Pokemon (courtesy of Missingo) and on Yellow I am in Victory Road but my younger brother's idiot ex-friend screwed up my file.

blueguy
21st April 2006, 9:08 PM
Yay! Another update! I've beaten Sabrina and Koga, and have defeated Zapdos and Articuno (as I wanted the experience points instead) and am now at Cinnabar Island. Here's my team:

;006; [Helios, LV 42]
;018; [Wind, LV 42]
;057; [Monkey, LV 42]
;045; [Petal, LV 42]
;134; [Tsunami, LV 42]
;093; [Spirit, LV 42]

I'm planning to evolve Spirit soon, too.

Opal Pikachu13
22nd April 2006, 3:46 AM
Well, I've made it from Rock Tunnel, went to Celadon and obtained the Eevee. I have bought a Water Stone and evolved it into Vaporeon. I'm keeping a Thunder Stone in case I want my Pikachu to evolve. I've cut through Saffron to get back to the Cerulean Daycare to pick up my Meowth, I'm training Meowth now in the grass area close to Cycling Road and have caught a Raticate. I'm going to catch a Doduo later.

My updated team is now:
;025; Pikachu- level 27
;134; Vaporeon- level 25
;005; Charmeleon- level 24
;052; Meowth- level 19
;019; Ratatta- level 23
;017; Pidgeotto- level 25

blueguy
22nd April 2006, 7:18 AM
I defeated Blaine, Giovanni, and Gary on the road to the Pokémon League. I haven't leveled up too greatly, however. I'm quite happy, though, because I found two very useful TMs in the Pokémon Mansion, Solarbeam, which Petal now knows, and Blizzard, which Tsunami now knows. I also evolved Spirit into a Gengar. Now it's off to face the Elite 4 for me! It's sad that soon the game'll be over... but then there's Silver to play! :)

;006; [Helios, LV 45]
;018; [Wind, LV 45]
;057; [Monkey, LV 45]
;045; [Petal, LV 45]
;134; [Tsunami, LV 45]
;094; [Spirit, LV 45]

SabrE
22nd April 2006, 9:12 AM
*UPDATE*

Ok, I have now caught Zapdos and Articuno, and have beaten Blaine, now I will train my Pokemon to Level 52, then go face Giovanni. :)

Raichu. Lv. 49
Pidgeot. Lv. 49
Blastoise. Lv. 49
Alakazam. Lv. 49
Mew. Lv. 49
Charizard. Lv. 56

I traded my Charizard from Pokemon Silver, because I evolved Ninetales too quick (Was so stupid that night :P), so it didn't and can't learn the attacks it would have got at vulpix, such as Flamethrower. So I swaped it for a charizard since I messed up. :)

Opal Pikachu13
23rd April 2006, 9:30 PM
I've got my 4th badge by clearing off the Grass Pokemon Gym. Then I've obtained the Silph Scope by getting through the secret hideout and battling Giovanni in the Rocket Game Corner in order to see what the Ghosts in Pokemon Tower are. I've caught a Vulpix on the way there. In Pokemon Tower, I've caught a Haunter and a Gastly. I have beaten the Ghost Marowak and now going to fight the Team Rocket members in the last room. My team is starting to level up more!
Pikachu ;025; level 29
Vaporeon ;134; level 29
Charmeleon ;005; level 28
Pidgeotto ;017; level 27
Ratatta ;019; level 27
Meowth ;052; level 26

Mega Trickster
23rd April 2006, 9:36 PM
In Green I have just saved Silph CO. and I'm onto get my 6th badge then after that get Articuno, The ledgendary chicken! *is shot by Articuno fans*

My team is Mew, Venusaur, Pidgeot, Raichu, Onix, and Vaporeon.

shinyrayquaza
23rd April 2006, 11:18 PM
Right now, im in the seafoam islands trying 2 catch the amazing frozen ostrich!
my team
;049; ;097; ;115; ;143; ;134; ;034;

Opal Pikachu13
24th April 2006, 2:01 PM
Well my journey on Pokemon Green continues..... recently I have saved the Game Corner from Team Rocket and obtained the Silph Scope, then went back to Pokemon Tower and caught a Haunter and a Gastly. I also saved the Pokemon Tower and rescued the old man who then gave me the Poke Flute. I wanted to go to Fuschia City anyways, I ended up escaping the Snorlax after it knocked out my Pikachu, went down Cycling Road, fought some bikers and used my Meowth most of the battles ( I wanted it to get experience.) Then when I reached Fuschia, a Bird trainer battled me with 2 Spearows and a Fearow, beated all of them, then used Meowth to fight a wild Spearow, then when it reached level 28........ it evolved into a Persian! Then it was off to Safari Zone. I have caught a Venonat, a Rhyhorn, and a Exeggcute there. I really want a Nidorino or a Nidorina, I failed to catch those, they ran. And I was close on catching a Pinsir too. Well, I'm going to keep looking around in there for a while until I catch a Nidorina or a Nidorino. I might swap Ratatta off my team for one of them.

EDIT: Well, I decided to that I wanted some different Pokemon on my team, and a Mew of my own, so I tried the Mew trick, and got myself one, and I used it to find two other Pokemon I didn't expect to find on Green, Arbok and Arcanine! So my team has changed, but Pikachu, Vaporeon, and Persian are still there. I'm training Arcanine now, then I'll train Arbok then I'll be off to save the Silph building from Team Rocket!

Updated team
Pikachu ;025;
Vaporeon ;134;
Persian ;053;
Mew ;151;
Arcanine ;059;
Arbok ;024;

Mega Trickster
29th April 2006, 1:58 AM
I am going to fight Blaine in Blue with this set of Pokemon then go after more glitches:

LEET (Blastoise)
OKASHII (Victreebel)
BAKAMOTO (Sandslash)
O RLY? (Articuno)
ZOMG HAX (Mew)
PIE!!! (Jolteon)

*is shot by fans of those Pokemon for giving them stupid nicknames*

Fallen Guardian
30th April 2006, 1:22 AM
Just beat Erika. The team currently stands at:

Blastoise
Onix
Dragonair
Arcanine
Jolteon
(Exeggutor) Haven't caught him yet.

Well, that's them as of now.Unfortunately I left my SP at home and DS won't play older games so I must wait to continue.

EmbersBackUpSinger
30th April 2006, 3:35 AM
i'm playing Chrystal and i have like 14 badges!

Nintendo Master
30th April 2006, 3:45 AM
In Blue, I've started my game over and still undecided on what starter to use. And in Yellow, I've just gotten Mew again.

muckers
30th April 2006, 10:57 AM
I'm on Red, and just recently started over again. My team is:

Wartortle
Pidgeotto
Nidorino
Pikachu
Paras (Cut slave)
Drowzee (Flash slave)

Current just gone into Rock Tunnel (or whatever it is - between Cerulean and Lavender).

Bulbatordile
30th April 2006, 11:30 AM
Recently restarted Red. Just reached Cerulean.
Team=Wartortle, Pidgey, Pikachu, Geodude, Oddish.

lightspeed
30th April 2006, 5:25 PM
In yellow, I'm currently at Fuchsia. I've beaten Koga but have yet to obtain the HM strength...
Team: Jolteon, Pidgeot, Ivysaur, Zapdos, Mew, Pikachu.

Opal Pikachu13
2nd May 2006, 12:46 PM
Well, I've beaten the Fuchsia Gym, went back to the Safari Zone and finally caught that Nidorina, so I have all three stages of Nidoran Female on my Pokedex. I have found the Surf HM, have yet to get the Strength one, then I've went to the Power Plant and found the Thunder TM for my Pikachu. I've caught a Voltorb, a Magnemite, a Magneton, and a extra Pikachu there. I'll evolve the extra one to Raichu for my Pokedex so I don't have to evolve my best trained one. My Arbok is currently in the Day Care at the moment, as soon as I escape the Power Plant, I'll see how it's doing. Oh yeah, almost forgot, I've went to Cinnabar to revive my Helix Fossil into an Omanyte. I have 5 Gym Badges now.

My team
;025;
;059;
;134;
;053;
;151;
;024; - currently in Day Care

pharaohguy530
2nd May 2006, 6:07 PM
I just finished Yellow, and captured all the legends, including mew with its glitch.
Now I'm just training all the legends and Pikachu.

Prof. 9
3rd May 2006, 8:47 AM
I completed Red 151 PokéDex

The Mighty Wurmple
11th May 2006, 8:36 AM
^yay for you.

Started a new game and planned three pokemon.

Tentacruel
-Wrap
-Toxic
-Surf
-Ice Beam

Venasaur
-Body Slam
-Swords Dance
-Razor Leaf
-Earthquake

Dugtrio
-Earthquake
-Slash
-Rock Slide
-???

Aquarelle
12th May 2006, 5:19 AM
It's been a while since i played...
I restarted yellow a few months ago to get Mew. Now, I've gotten all the badges and have beaten the elite four. So, I'm done the game again.

Opal Pikachu13
25th May 2006, 3:10 AM
Well recently on my Green version I have caught Dragonair with the Extended Mew Glitch yesterday night, it will be a while that I can use that glitch on Yellow though, I have to beat the Fushia Gym to use Surf to get to Cinnabar to find Ditto. I am going to have to train my team on Pokemon Yellow to beat that Venomoth Koga has, he keeps making it use Double Team, making it very difficult to attack. But I will have Pidgeot and Venusaur in not that much leveling up to do!

Team on Green Version:
Pikachu, Vaporeon, Mew, Persian, Arcanine, Arbok (May replace with Dragonair)

Team on Yellow Version:
Ivysaur (soon to be Venusaur), Pidgeotto (soon to be Pidgeot), Jolteon, Seadra, last 2 Pokemon for my Yellow team soon to come.......

Liam-Kun
25th May 2006, 4:48 PM
143 in dex :P

jirachiken
27th May 2006, 5:45 PM
I just restarted my yellow,and I don't have a single badge yet. I'm traning a female Nidoran to beat Brock.

neoevil
31st May 2006, 3:36 AM
I'm playing red, and I'm like 9 minutes into the game. I'm the town above pallet town so.. yeah.

but, I'm also playing leafgreen. started over this morning, and I'm in pewter town/city.

♥Princess Ketchum♥
1st June 2006, 1:29 PM
i am playing pokemon yellow and i have 3 badges so i am trying to get my 4th badge and my team is my signature

AJ Flibble
1st June 2006, 2:31 PM
Yellow: At the E4, needed to train but eventually restarting to do a scramble challenge *pokes sig* where I'm going to get raped during the course of the game and have a 4X Ice weakness.

Blue: Cinnabar, with my awesome mono-normal team consisting of Raticate, Kangaskhan, Dodrio, Fearow, Persian and Clefable. I shall never underestimate Raticate or Clefable again... they've been invaluable.

Trooper Guy
1st June 2006, 3:05 PM
Yellow: At Misty's gym.
Blue: I'm actually in Celadon Hotel, walking about. xD
Jap. Green: At Misty's gym.
Red: Inside Victory Road.
Glitch version (spare Blue): God knows, it keeps restarting. XD

I'm just lazy to finish these, but i will, trust me.;078;

Turner
8th June 2006, 5:11 PM
I'm currently taking a small break from my yellow, but since I restarted it I think I'm at the safari zone.

Tiffany
17th June 2006, 5:26 PM
I'm at the Elite 4 in Blue.

battlefrontiertrainer
17th June 2006, 7:00 PM
I'm at mewtwo in blue misty in red and my yellow has corrupted

Tiffany
23rd June 2006, 7:16 AM
I beat the Elite Four in Blue and went back to get Moltres and I'm battling it right as I speak.. err..type. ^^;

Eeveetrainer
24th June 2006, 10:05 AM
i am playing red, and i got my first badge......yeah, i restarted it....

Virtual Chatot
24th June 2006, 2:59 PM
Lets see lets see, *reaches back into game case* I am in Vermillion City...With my level 100 Arcanine.

Cheese
25th June 2006, 4:20 PM
Currently playing Red again. Glitch hunting. I have 3 pokemon with me currently:

;097; level 35
;094; level 49
;133; level 20

I'm in Celadon City's Department Store.

Hoshi no Kabii
26th June 2006, 2:48 PM
I just found my Red version...again. I restarted. I'm now in Viridian(sp) Forest searching for a Caterpie. Sereously. One hour of searching and I still can't find the little bugger.

Kyrix
27th June 2006, 10:13 PM
I just completed my pokedex with all 151 pokemon in yellow!!!!
I did not use the mew trick on yellow. I just traded a mew from my blue version that had used the mew trick :P , but other than that I got all the others by trading, evolving, and stadium 1.