PDA

View Full Version : No where to be found!

Clouds
7th December 2005, 3:55 PM
Is there any easy way to get an origonal non fake version, in decent condition at all of R/B/Y? I would love to play at least one again!

MaskedManAbsolkid
7th December 2005, 5:47 PM
Do you have a local car boot sale/charity shop? Try there. That's where I got all 3 copies of Red and one of Blue.

Shiny Rokon
8th December 2005, 11:26 AM
I just got a blue version 2nd hand, very hard to get them in really good condition. If you can't get it through a trading post try ebay or the equivilant for where you are, over the internet is probably the easiest. Other than that just keep a look out, most people who don't like it any more have already sold them...so they are hard to get.

pik achoo
8th December 2005, 7:35 PM
Tried ebay?

Random
9th December 2005, 12:46 AM
A good bet is usually Gamestop/Game Crazy/any local game store that would sell used games.

If all else fails, hit the garage sales.

darkdrago88
13th December 2005, 11:01 PM
garage sales that where i got my blue!

Dark Venusaur
15th December 2005, 4:54 PM
Or go on any video game information website and get it from here.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Shiny Rokon
16th December 2005, 5:54 AM
I got a 2nd hand blue last month by asking a game store to keep an eye out and ask around, they got one and put it aside from me :) then i bought it.

Guy
23rd December 2005, 4:39 PM
GameStop/eBay/Amazon

MaskedManAbsolkid
23rd December 2005, 4:53 PM
(If they're still looking) It'd be Gamestation and Game, since we in the UK don't have Gamestop. Gamestation is another good idea, but there's little chance of finding a copy.

Ice Cold Glalie
23rd December 2005, 4:58 PM
i found one of mine in gamestation, they are more likely to be in gamestation then they are in Game

;362; ICG

Greek God
6th January 2006, 8:42 PM
Your best chance of finding the old version would be on ebay.

mr.BLK
20th January 2006, 9:41 PM
What do u mean fake version and how would u tell?

Sintendo
20th January 2006, 9:59 PM
What do u mean fake version and how would u tell?A pirate copy of the original game. Pirate games are usually pretty easy to seperate from the official games.

Torchic23
20th January 2006, 10:03 PM
Do you have a McVans Video Games, Ebay Games, or Game Crazy near you? That's a good place to start.

If not there, try Nintendo.com, Ebay, Amazon, Walmart, or any other game selling site? Ordering online can be more expensive so if you have a local gaming storre, that's probably better.

If none of this works for you then, well I guess I can't help you! ^_^

-Torchic23

Moonlight.
21st January 2006, 4:32 PM
Hmm, let's see. These are some good choices:

1. Ask your friends if they have any old copies (though you've probably already tried this)
2. Go to a local second-hand game store. There's a place near where I live that sells the games.

If the above two don't work, try:

3. eBay, though I wouldn't recommend it.

stu770
5th February 2006, 6:24 PM
if you try amazon you should be able to find a copy there. that is where i found all the old games from red to crystal

Aptenodytes
5th February 2006, 6:50 PM
Look for local flea markets! o.O I found a yellow version there for $10 american

Valoc Darkmyre
8th February 2006, 4:58 AM
I got my copy of Yellow from Rhino Video Games. Try there, if you have one in your town.

Guy
26th February 2006, 4:57 PM
I got my Blue off Amazon, suprisingly, it was new, in the box, with everything else. And it worked perfectly. Try there.

PikaChuu
27th February 2006, 2:40 AM
At a local Gameshop, I saw 3 actuall Pokemon Blue games. The stickers were
half on only though. I still have Pokemon Red though, since when It first came
out. :D

Tiffany
20th March 2006, 5:40 AM
I'd try a flea market, Amazon, second hand stores, or Gamestop or some used game store like that. I actually find alot of Pokemon merchandise at flea markets and Goodwill. In places you'd never expect them to be, they are probably there.
Good luck on your search!

The Organizer
21st March 2006, 2:19 AM
I dont know if any of you go here, but i often find myself getting games at the walmart electronics section. I can see (and buy) all of the pokemon games ever released. They arnt fake to the best of my knowlage...

pikachu_rocks19
21st March 2006, 11:07 PM
EB games i got mine thier

Zero X
25th March 2006, 7:03 PM
i want a Lugia egg