PDA

View Full Version : Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland 2 (LSUs accepted)

Hikari Tenshi
7th December 2005, 10:12 PM
OOC: Ok, since LSUs are accepted, just go to the sign up thread, it's called the samething.
Let's get started and BTW, let your Kirby talk so we can understand what it is saying (err, that should be obvious).
If you forgot the Intro, here it is:
Long after Kirby defeated the Nightmares, King Dedede hardened up again and made an evil plan to kill Kirby. He rounded up as much Waddle Dees as he could and he ordered them to find Kirby (the original) and bring Kirby back to him.
A while back though, Kirby was walking along, he heard and felt a KERPLUNK. There sitting infront of him was a Pink Blob (as he thought it was). Kirby was confused and didn't understand what was happening. Suddenly, hundreds of more Kirbys came falling down to the ground. Different colors galore of Kirbys. Kirby made new friends, of course.
Recently, strange things were happening in their land. Dark massive clouds would cover over the sky like a blanket and they would hear loud thunder, but no rain nor lightning. Also, continuous gusts would blow out of nowhere at certain times. Then all of a sudden, the sun went out and it was dark. Kirby (the original) knew that something bad was going to happen.
--------------------------
People who are in:
Me (Laura and Kirbee)
Tauros Rider2 (Kirber)
Mew Master (Kirchu)
Jon Jen (Curble)
Shadow Groudon (Shadow)
Lotadlover (Kirbko)
Leaf Green (Puffo)
Kirby's lover 4 ever (Saphyre)
--------------------------
BIC:
"Hey, what's this?" Laura thought to herself. It was a little door covered in dust. Laura decided to open the door and go through. It was very dark, as if she were covered by a black blanket. There were stairs so she went down them and found a door. She went through that door and all of a sudden, she was in a different world! "What's this?" Laura thought as she got hit by an emerald and violet blob.

Tauros Rider2
7th December 2005, 10:47 PM
Kirber was riding on his Warpstar when the sun went black. "Interesting"Kirber said.Then black clouds started covering the sky. The strong wind blew Kirber's Warpstar down. As he fell down the Warpstar crashed."Darn"Kirber said. He grabbed his Warpstar and left. He knew there were strong enemies around the area. He activated hs Sword ability. "Now this how I play!"Kirber said. He continued along the road.

Hikari Tenshi
7th December 2005, 11:10 PM
"Hi," the emerald organism said. "I'm Kirbee." Laura looked at the sky and asked, "Why is it so dark here?" "I don't really know... To me it's a mystery, but to the original Kirby it's not." "Wait, there's more of you here?" Laura asked with her eyes wide opened. “Yup, thousands of us are here, but we call ourselves a Kirby. This place is a dreamland. Otherwise, there was a Nightmare in Dreamland, but that’s way over with.” A strong gust of wind blew Laura off her feet. Kirbee disappeared.
“AAAH!!!!” Kirbee yelled as she got blown away. “Ugh… Huh?” Kirbee looked up and saw a black Kirby in front of her.

Mew Master
9th December 2005, 11:09 PM
Kirbee needed help so he called Kirchu he had the pikachu power so he went to save Kirbee.Kirbee saw an enemy that could give him sorwd power to defeat Black Kirby.

Jon Jen
9th December 2005, 11:21 PM
Next to the girl, Laura, was the young Curble. He opened his eyes slowly, to find the young girl on the ground, still unawake at his side. Curble first tapped at her, trying to wake her up. This didn't work. Then, Curble tried talking and shaking her, the pleads for her to get up consisted of about "Boyo Boyou~!" as Curble was still too young even to talk in Kirby. He then began to cry, thinking the girl may have died, though he didn't realize she was simply unconcious. The crying ensued.

Hikari Tenshi
10th December 2005, 7:48 PM
OOC: Mew Master, please don't take control of somebody else's character.
BIC:Laura then woke up from her unconciousness. "Huh, who are you?" Laura asked the Violet Kirby.
"Err, thanks? I'm Kirbee, I think you already know..." Kirbee greeted Kirchu.

Tauros Rider2
10th December 2005, 7:57 PM
Kirber saw about 20 sword enemies. "It's time to party"he said. He slashed his sword towards the first 5. "Hah you're not so tough!"Kirber said. Then more sword enemies arrived. "Holy Warpstar!!"Kirber said. He did a sword spin and it missed. "Oh man!"he said. Then he called his Warpstar and hopped on it. Then the Swordies grew wings and flew behind Kirber. "HOLY WARPSTAR!!!!!!!!!!"he cried out. He got his Laser Ability and started shooting. "Is there no end to these guys?!"Kirber said.

Jon Jen
10th December 2005, 8:57 PM
"Kabbu! KA~BBU!" Curble squeked to the girl, pointing inwardsly to himself. He then did a little dance, trying to communicate to the girl. He rubbed his stomach, and began to open his mouth wide.He looked back at the girl with a hopeful grin.

Mew Master
11th December 2005, 7:00 AM
Kirchu was fighting 5 spark ennimeis 5 beam enimies and 1 ufo enimey he was shocking them but he needed help.

Hikari Tenshi
11th December 2005, 9:14 PM
"Uh, your're hungry right?" Laura asked Curble. "All I have is some apples, though..."

Lotad
11th December 2005, 9:24 PM
Kirbko,a bright green kirby with orange feet, zoomed off a cliff edge in his wheel ability,flying into the air near where kirber was.It was odd that the sky was a nightmarish black when he flew near it.He quickly changed to his cape and,noticing that the warpstar riding kirby could use some help,began to try and defeat the flying swordies that were tailing him

Tauros Rider2
11th December 2005, 11:32 PM
Kirber really needed help. "I can't last any longer"Kirber said. He was tiring from shooting lasers. Luckily the Swordies were also getting tired. Kirber was still shooting lasers. Finally they were all gone. "Holy Warpstar I thought I was done for!"Kirber said. Then he landed and found a Max Tomato. "That was lucky"he said.
(Yes lotadlover)

Jon Jen
12th December 2005, 2:52 AM
Curble became overjoyed with the apples, and quickly inhaled them... literally. Happily, he jumped on the girl's head. He had decided that he would travel with her.

Hikari Tenshi
13th December 2005, 12:35 AM
"Oof, you are heavier than I thought!" Laura appointed. "Might as well go find Kirbee," she then said.
"Kirchu?" Kirbee asked. "You there?" He tapped Kirchu. "Hmm..." Kirbee thought.

Leaf Green
13th December 2005, 1:15 AM
Puffo was having fun running over waddle dees on his wheelie bike. Just then, he took a wrong turn and the bike charged toward a tree. He leaped off just before it exploded. "Ah, man. I'll have to get a new one." He sighed.
"Now fer you lil' guys..." He said facing the waddle dees.

Mew Master
13th December 2005, 2:19 AM
Kirchu was looking in the sky he saw a light in the sky he called Kirbee ,Kirber,Kirbko and Puffo to see the one light of hope in the sky.

RaZoR LeAf
13th December 2005, 11:16 PM
One line posts are not tolerated. Read the rules please.

Leaf Green
15th December 2005, 12:09 AM
Puffo moved the Waddle dees out of the way and walked over to Kirchu.
Dark clouds were still filling the sky. Puffo was kinda freaked out by the whole situation. Kirchu was waiting for the others, too.

Mew Master
17th December 2005, 9:32 PM
Kirchu was looking for a power to give to Puffo.when he saw a UFO to give to Puffo so he grabbed it and brougt it to Puffo.

~Eon-Ryuu~
25th December 2005, 6:29 PM
*Because I was originally supposed to be in, I will now pull off a late sign-up*

Racing across the land at high speed, Saphyre saw the same ray of hope that Kirchu had seen.
"Could it mean...?" She asked herself. "No. It can't" she answered to herself.
But Saphyre had noticed that the sky was darkening. "What's happening?" She asked herself again. Spotting the group of kirbies in the distance, Saphyre turned away, not wanting to appear immediately.

Shukaku
4th January 2006, 1:31 AM
Kirbee needed help so he called Kirchu he had the pikachu power so he went to save Kirbee.Kirbee saw an enemy that could give him sorwd power to defeat Black Kirby.
The Black Kirby dodges the attack, but gets hit by a bomb and then shatters.
Another Black Kirby (which turns out to be Shadow) walks up to the now broken kirby from the area the bomb had been thrown and scoops the shattered pieces into a bag. One down over 99 million to go... (BTW sorry I wasn't here sooner)

~Eon-Ryuu~
7th January 2006, 10:00 AM
Saphyre stopped when she heard the bomb go off.
"A battle?" she asked herself. "Maybe I should help!"
Saphyre headed in the direction of the sound.
"Need any help?!" she roared as she jumped gracefully to where Kirbee and Kirchu were.

Espichu
21st January 2006, 3:47 PM
Kirbis, a brown Kirby with pink feet, ran over to Laura, staring at her. "Who are you?" Kirbis asked. Kirbis then heard a bomb. Kirbis wondered where it was coming from.

Shukaku
28th January 2006, 1:27 AM
Shadow is about to leave when 4 black Kirbys appear around him. Ohh, Come on, you have got to be kidding me!