PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Crystle AMV

Pokemon Trainer Robert
8th December 2005, 8:24 PM
Yup I manage to get the Legend of Raikou DVD^_^ and thought why not make a AMV for it. I hope you all like this because in my view it looks like it went awsomly well in my view though I'll wait and see others review of the video Enjoy all you poke-fans!

AMV Title: Your no Macth!
Song: What I'm made of
Spoilers: Legend of Raikou
Link: http://www.youtube.com/?v=cjmkVLUh9hc

Took me 5 hours to finish it since my Windows Movie maker likes ot freeze up, I also took time to edit things so it will keep up with the song hope you all like it.

Jessie_James
8th December 2005, 8:39 PM
I like it, its good..I have the Raikou Specail on my computer, keep up the good work

Pokemon Trainer Robert
8th December 2005, 9:54 PM
Thats cool, just wanted to write it as spoiler incase no one seen it yet.

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB
9th December 2005, 7:02 PM
nicely done
heheh Marina

Pokemon Trainer Robert
9th December 2005, 7:14 PM
Thanks...I think?..

turboredeemed
11th December 2005, 6:34 PM
It's great! Absolutely! The music really kicks ***!

Pokemon Trainer Robert
11th December 2005, 6:48 PM
Why thank you^_^ I really appreaciate the comments^_^. There will be another AMV as I am uploading the Advance series episodes, Please wait till then (It might end up being a Christmas gift) also..I'm gonna make it for my mom..Shes upset about not getting anything christmas to my family, So I'm gonna make her a Special Pokemon AMV so stay tune.

Raichu
18th December 2005, 11:06 PM
It was refreshing to see someone focus on the Raikou Special in their music video. Though it was a tad random with scene choice, it was still very good. Well done.

Pokemon Trainer Robert
19th December 2005, 5:48 AM
Yeah cant expect alot of spoilers^_~

Mew-100
1st January 2006, 4:03 PM
10/10 I liked the BORN 2 BE A WINNER!

emeraldrayquaza
21st January 2006, 11:41 PM
That's awesome!

Anyways, I didn't know Legend of Thunder was on DVD!

10/10!