PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a custom avatar?

Exel 4.0
8th December 2005, 10:39 PM
Okay, this is a noobish question, but I looked and looked and looked and couldn't find an option on the avatar section that allows you to get a custom one.

HOW DO YOU GET A CUSTOM AVATAR? I want to know if I ever change the jirachi picture

Virtual Headache
8th December 2005, 10:43 PM
http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=91015&highlight=Custom+Avatars

Vampiric Knight
8th December 2005, 10:43 PM
Only mods and higher ranks (such as Admin or Smod; or even Serebii, the forum owner himself) can have custom avatars. Okay? End of story, problem solved.

▼■DoomWing■▼
8th December 2005, 10:45 PM
i dont know but i think only mods can get them for you

Virtual Headache
8th December 2005, 10:46 PM
i dont know but i think only mods can get them for you
No, mods only can get them for themselves o.o

Meganium Ex
8th December 2005, 10:47 PM
Topic answered, now we need a Custom-Avatar mod...

Tropical Spirit
8th December 2005, 10:55 PM
Topic answered, now we need a Custom-Avatar mod...
-___-;;

Anyways, you can't have a costom AVATAR, but you can have a costom profile picture. Like Knux in my profile. =/

Meganium Ex
8th December 2005, 10:56 PM
Tropical Spirit:That's one bit of something good, besides, who says Serebii's avatars are bad? 0.o

Tropical Spirit
8th December 2005, 11:03 PM
Serebii says we can't have them 'coz of the bandwith. (Though we still have a bunch of never-used pointless avatars) =/ He won't give us them no matter what.

Poliwhirl
8th December 2005, 11:11 PM
you cant have custom avatars no matter what but you can have a prfile picture that is custom anyways you will have to be a mod etc for this too bad

Darato
8th December 2005, 11:13 PM
Serebii says we can't have them 'coz of the bandwith. (Though we still have a bunch of never-used pointless avatars) =/ He won't give us them no matter what.

Ya but we get about 10 new members a day. Most people would want them. And from each one it uses bandwith.