PDA

View Full Version : After Deoxys, what next?

Tobik
9th December 2005, 4:14 PM
What to make after conquesting Deoxys?

PikaPikaChu
9th December 2005, 10:07 PM
Go to main site, boss page

Tobik
9th December 2005, 11:11 PM
You think that there I did not look?
But I made all as is written and nothing.
Would be able to somebody to me in detail to explain?

LordGek
10th December 2005, 12:10 AM
You think that there I did not look?
But I made all as is written and nothing.
Would be able to somebody to me in detail to explain?

Have you recruited Ho-oh already?

Once you recruit him you should get a new dungeon revealed called the Western Cave (a cave on a little island all by iteself in the middle far left side of the map). Mewtwo is waiting for you on the 99th floor.

Tobik
10th December 2005, 9:01 AM
Have you recruited Ho-oh already?

Once you recruit him you should get a new dungeon revealed called the Western Cave (a cave on a little island all by iteself in the middle far left side of the map). Mewtwo is waiting for you on the 99th floor.

I had some how oddly. Because I conquered already Mewtwo and Lugia also. After bringing together myself with Lugia I had missions from Deoxysem.
Became to me yet the mission with Celebi and with Jirarchi. As it to unblock?

LordGek
10th December 2005, 2:47 PM
Look at the descriptions of the dungeons on this site, it tells you how to unlock each one and what's in them. You're proof you really don't have to do a lot of the end stuff in any particular order.

Tobik
17th December 2005, 7:45 AM
I know! I read that it is necessary to talk with Ekans and Medicham which will be at the lake. But their is not
Somebody knows what to make so that they appear???

battlebruvaz
17th December 2005, 11:46 AM
????? erm....what game is this related to and what IN HOENNS NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!??! im completely utterly lost...

obada
17th December 2005, 12:01 PM
he's talking about mysterious dungeon

battlebruvaz
17th December 2005, 12:21 PM
ok. i want to get a copy of that game. souds fun! by the way... how the HECK do you get turned into a pokemon??? i new this would happen soon.... aaah. enjoy the innevitable!

Tobik
17th December 2005, 9:04 PM
I have not even Smeargle. This because their there has not? But I do not know also as to unblock missions with Smeargle. I heard that it is necessary to have his Friend Area. And as it to conquer? At Wigglytuff I have all repurchased.

45flight
20th December 2005, 10:14 PM
WHat are you saying?Either you failed English VERY badly, or are speaking another languge.

Jade
4th January 2006, 11:25 AM
Look at his location "Poland" - He's Polish.

Char1016
8th January 2006, 8:26 PM
I don't think you need a Smeargle, I beaten Mewtwo but I didn't even think for the Smeargle dungeon.
After Deoxys will come Mewtwo.