PDA

View Full Version : Meet Ups?

-:Buro-kun Tsubasa:-
12th December 2005, 6:07 PM
Will their be like Anual Serebii Meet ups? I was too scared to talk to two of you, so I'm dissapointed about that, I'm just hoping there might be, porbably won't be able to go, but is there?

MondoTR
12th December 2005, 6:16 PM
Some members have done that. Like the California club has meetings every so often. But there's no official one where all the members go to because we're spread out across the world.

12th December 2005, 7:03 PM
Yeah, didn't think of that. Maybe different members could orginise them for different places?

MondoTR
12th December 2005, 7:25 PM
That's what tends to be done.

17th December 2005, 3:01 PM
Sweet, Lets hope theres one near Where I live soon!
Wait, I moved house, so, there is no way that my old post here would make sense.

MaskedManAbsolkid
17th December 2005, 3:04 PM
One member tried to make one for all members, but it was just one huge joke, but unofficial ones would be cool. But for some places, there'd be few people there.

Perfect Darkness
17th December 2005, 4:07 PM
Wouldn't that be hard since half the people live in Europe (Or for those in Europe, many live in the U.S.)? Seriously, who will fly over seas for a huge meet up?

~;353;

MaskedManAbsolkid
17th December 2005, 4:10 PM
Besides, Meet-ups would only work if you knew the other person, which would be useless.

+Chaos Blade+
17th December 2005, 4:12 PM
Yeah, it should be a gathering of people over a set period of time. It's almost as if you were planning a family reunion, and you know how disorganized it can get.