PDA

View Full Version : heracross help

TOY MACHINE
12th December 2005, 6:30 PM
Yeah ive been playing pokemon for a while and one of my first teams had heracross that i have traded countless times to differant cartridges its come time to breed him to make an adament or hasty endureversal level 50 heracroaa with mega horn my only problem is i breed him with a ditto nothing with a female hera nothing im just trying to get mega horn to him so i can have him at level 50

thanks TOY

chaos952
12th December 2005, 6:31 PM
You have to breed a female Heracross with a male Heracross that knows Megahorn. That's the only way it will work.

TOY MACHINE
12th December 2005, 8:38 PM
yeah i have a female heracross and a level 75 male heracross with brick break and megahorn nothing else trying to breed mega horn throughit never works

Atomic Boo
12th December 2005, 8:41 PM
Both Male AND Female have to know the move as it's a level up move.

magnemiteZ
12th December 2005, 9:08 PM
Both Male AND Female have to know the move as it's a level up move.

Quite right, i have around 30 Heracross, at low levels, all with Megahorn.
this way you can train it up easier, cos it will have a decent move to fight with!!
Heracross is my favourie Pokemon ever!!!

TOY MACHINE
12th December 2005, 11:13 PM
that sucks and i was waiting for the fighting masters final word thanks

magnemiteZ
13th December 2005, 5:08 PM
that sucks and i was waiting for the fighting masters final word thanks

Ahhh shucks...... (I assume you dont mean me) Though the only way to get a level 50 Heracross with Megahorn is to do what Atomic Boo said and Get A female and a male Haracross, both with Megahorn, and breed them!!

Ps I have a,

hasty endureversal level 50 heracross
Too!!! It=Good!!

chaos952
13th December 2005, 5:36 PM
Nope; Choice Band set is the best.

Jolly Nature @ Leftovers
Facade
Brick Break
Rock Slide
Megahorn

aipomkong
13th December 2005, 5:53 PM
the sign of someone who doesn't know what they are talking about:

"Endure + Reversal is good"

magnemiteZ
13th December 2005, 5:58 PM

Also the sign of someone who doesnt know what they are talking about, Endureversal is good, but A SwordsDancing-Brickbreaking-Megahorning-Rockslider is better!!
;214;

chaos952
13th December 2005, 6:18 PM
Fighting_master, you have no idea what you're talking about. Endure + Reversal sucks.

Fluorescent Adolescent
13th December 2005, 6:33 PM
Heracross needs more choice band and less endrev.

TTar eats endrevers for lunch, not to mention anything with quick attack/Extreme Speed etc. Besides its predictable anyway -_- Although in game I suppose its okay.

magnemiteZ
13th December 2005, 6:42 PM
Fighting_master, you have no idea what you're talking about. Endure + Reversal sucks.

I said it was only Good otherwise known as Not Amazing/only Okay and suggested something that is better..... FYI!!

Heracross needs more choice band and less endrev.

TTar eats endrevers for lunch, not to mention anything with quick attack/Extreme Speed etc. Besides its predictable anyway -_- Although in game I suppose its okay.

The Choice Band is only good with Heracross if you dont have Swords Dance, which is a bit of a problem!!

Atomic Boo
13th December 2005, 6:51 PM

Actually i've found in game Herracross are quite good with Endure and Reversal, sure there are better users but Herra shouldn't be overlooked.
Perhaps in the Battlenet it isn't as good as a lot of people train in speed, which wastes an Endure Reversaler.

Fluorescent Adolescent
13th December 2005, 6:51 PM
I said it was only Good otherwise known as Not Amazing/only Okay and suggested something that is better..... FYI!!

The Choice Band is only good with Heracross if you dont have Swords Dance, which is a bit of a problem!!

At least with choice band you can get a decent hit in straight away and the move will still do major damage/good/decent damage to some counter pokemon that may switch in. However if you use swords dance, its just a free switch to a counter that will own hera.

magnemiteZ
13th December 2005, 7:00 PM
At least with choice band you can get a decent hit in straight away and the move will still do major damage/good/decent damage to some counter pokemon that may switch in. However if you use swords dance, its just a free switch to a counter that will own hera.

Not Necessarily, after using a Swords Dance there isnt much that will withstand a Heracrosses Megahorn....... (except Mabie Charizard), besides if it doesnt kill it in one, and if it goes first, it isnt a problem, because then the only threat is dead!!
Trust me here i have had the experience Here!!

Fluorescent Adolescent
13th December 2005, 7:03 PM
Not Necessarily, after using a Swords Dance there isnt much that will withstand a Heracrosses Megahorn....... (except Mabie Charizard), besides if it doesnt kill it in one, and if it goes first, it isnt a problem, because then the only threat is dead!!
Trust me here i have had the experience Here!!

I can name pokemon that can withstand a swords dances megahorn easily:
Sala
Dragonite
Gengar
Tyranitar
skarm
etc etc

Skarm can be switched into hera easily anyway, provided that it doesn't have FP.

chaos952
13th December 2005, 7:03 PM
You have experience? LMFAO.

Player withdrew Pokemon!
Player sent out gfg (Lv. 100 Salamence)!
gfg's Intimidate cuts Heracross' Attack!
---------------------------------
Heracross used Swords Dance!
Heracross' Attack sharply rose!

Waste of a turn.

magnemiteZ
13th December 2005, 7:14 PM
I can name pokemon that can withstand a swords dances megahorn easily:
Sala
Dragonite
Gengar
Tyranitar
skarm
etc etc

Skarm can be switched into hera easily anyway, provided that it doesn't have FP.

Tyranitar Wouldn't...... The Dark Type *sighs*!!!
Skam would yes..... the defence, but it wouldnt survive 2 Brick Breaks (they are v slow if you didnt know)
Salamence would survive one, but not 2 (if Heracross went 1st)
The same applies to Dragonite,and to Gengar!!
Aslo one major problem for Heracross it the increacing usage of Rayquazza Etc.

Back to what you said earlier about the choice band, That wouldnt help either cos it only raises the power of the attack by 1.5, which just isnt enough!!

:)

Fluorescent Adolescent
13th December 2005, 7:17 PM
Skam woulkd yes..... the defence, but it wouldnt survive 2 Brick Breaks (they are v slow if you didnt know)
Aslo one major problem for heracross it the increacing usage of Rayquazza and Gyrados.

Back to what you said earlier about the choice band, That wouldnt help either cos it only raises the power of the attack by 1.5, which just isnt enough!!

K why do I bother? Seriously you don't know what you're talking about.

chaos952
13th December 2005, 7:21 PM
Fighting_master, download and play NetBattle, and you'll find out the hard way.

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

magnemiteZ
13th December 2005, 7:26 PM
Come back to the real world People....... I was just arguing my point..... You dont have to be tossers about it!!
Sad B*******!!

In this Case, people DO Equal S***!!! Thank You Slipknot!!

aipomkong
13th December 2005, 9:38 PM
Skam would yes..... the defence, but it wouldnt survive 2 Brick Breaks (they are v slow if you didnt know)

1) wow you're actually right, there is a first for everything

2) skarm easily survives two brick break, it actually survives four with no swords dance, 3 with a choice band, and 3 with a swords dance, not to mention it's drill peck ohko's heracross,
the only way heracross can ohko skarm is by a swords danced FOCUS PUNCH

3) salamence survives 3 on a non-cb hera without a swords dance, it survives 2 *just* from a choice band hera, while is ko'd on the second by SD hera's M-Horn, but you said hera would be faster, well no, salamence's standard speed is 270 or 299, 270 outspeeds any adamant heracross by one point, while CB mence (299 speed) outspeeds max speed heracross by 3 points, meaning hera loses

4) no-one actually uses dragonite, and no-one would be stupid enough to switch it into heracross unless they had max speed and hp flying

5) gengar survives 2 from non-choice band cross, and is ALWAYS faster, but then again switching gengar into heracross is stupid as heracross will ALWAYS beat gengar one on one as psychic gengar is retarded and not used

6) yeah rayquazas are popping up everywhere in the overused metagame, it was de-classed from uber last night and is now the most overused pokemon ever
NOTE: TURN SARCASM DETECTOR ON.!!!!

7) lol so what choice band is the most used item next to leftovers, you oviously have no idea what a choice band salamence can do, or choice band heracross, choice band = hit something so hard it cries, then SWITCH out, yeah you know, that thing that changes pokemon for you, have you heard of it, or used it?

in very short, your logic fails, because you fail

and also you may only be arguing your point, but it is annoying as it clearly has only weaknesses compared to the others argument, your view has no strengths over the others (*ryan* chaos952) and also, people don't = ****, peoples opinions = ****, plus slipknot = **** :)

EDIT2: lol you called someone on a pokemon website 'Sad' oh how deeply ironic

.::Escalator::.
13th December 2005, 9:47 PM

HMM LESSE....

Megahorn now has 270 power
Brick Break has 225
Focus Punch has 450 power
Facade has 210 pwer (w/Staus)
Rock Slide has 112-113 power
HP Rock has 110 power
EQ has 150 power

Not enough my ***
And these were all without staus ('cept Facade, as no one ever uses endrevers, so noone uses Swarm Hera)

S:C
14th December 2005, 4:00 AM
Just use the CB JollyCross set like chaos952 mentioned for your own good. If you'd rather use an EndRevver, ignore those last four words of the previous sentence.