PDA

View Full Version : Most Crazy, Bizare, Nonsense Anime

asia_catdog_blue
13th December 2005, 10:38 PM
What do you think is the wackiest, craziest, out-of-touch anime?

I say Tokyo Pig & FLCL.

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
13th December 2005, 10:43 PM
Paranoia Agent, FLCL, and Tokyo Pig (I loved that show)

asia_catdog_blue
13th December 2005, 10:48 PM
Paranoia Agent, FLCL, and Tokyo Pig (I loved that show)

Paranoia Agent is not thet Bizare. The characters don't have those weird cartoon/anime antics(sweatdrop, face change, etc.)

Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
13th December 2005, 11:27 PM
Paranoia Agent is not thet Bizare. The characters don't have those weird cartoon/anime antics(sweatdrop, face change, etc.)
Thats true, but it was bizzare non the less

Blackjack Gabbiani
13th December 2005, 11:45 PM
Puni Puni Poemi. But most of you are too young for that one.

That Scary Clefairy
14th December 2005, 1:13 AM
Puni Puni Poemi. But most of you are too young for that one.

yes and so true though I'm not young to see it. They have crazy bondage scenes and etc.

Other are Bo^7, Excel Saga, Cromartie High, Azumanga Diaoh, etc.

poke_girl
14th December 2005, 1:22 AM
Excel Saga and Puni Puni Poemy ;)

Oh, btw, off topic... Todays my birthday (December 14th, it's just gone past mid night ^^)

Mimori Kiryu
14th December 2005, 1:25 AM
^ Happy B-Day! :D [/offtopicness]

Bo^7 takes the cake really, but Fooly Cooly is right up there too. Those are my top one's though :D

Tasumi
14th December 2005, 1:36 AM
Bo^7 Hands down.

Chris
14th December 2005, 1:39 AM
Puni Puni does extend into the world of plain craziness while supplying fan service, however, BoBoBo delivers the BIGGEST WTF moments around.

Wolf Goddess
14th December 2005, 1:40 AM
Bo^7 is certainly the strangest, with FLCL at a close second.

Medea
14th December 2005, 1:40 AM
Bo^7 is the most...crazy thing I've seen...well...ever!

BlueFlameCharizard
14th December 2005, 2:28 AM
I'm Gonna Be An Angel (well, I guess it could be seen as overly cute, but it is very strange none the less)
Bo^7
Excel Saga
FLCL

I might update the last, but those series are of the craziest ones that I've seen...

Rex Kamex
14th December 2005, 3:37 AM
Go with the Bo, yo.

Seriously, Bo-BoBo is definately the craziest manga. You can't even read two pages without even noticing that. I mean, look at the manga's name. It only gets crazier from there.

I might wanna check out those other mangas though to see how crazy they are (just incase people have read Bo-BoBo and still favor those).

Solar Crimson
14th December 2005, 3:41 AM
I'd have to say Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, FLCL, and Abenobashi: Magical Shopping Arcade.

asia_catdog_blue
14th December 2005, 3:53 AM
I forgot about Magical Shopping Arcade: Abenobashi.

That Scary Clefairy
14th December 2005, 4:13 AM
yea that another crazy one but tends to be more similar to FLCL then anything else.

Kanadian Kyuubi
14th December 2005, 2:13 PM
Yeah, anything with a nonstop chorus of "Honk Honk, Honk Honk, Smells Good, Smells Good!" in the episode that aired on Toonami a few days ago MUST be funny.

Raichu
19th December 2005, 1:28 AM
I'd have to say FLCL... It was insanely random, yet witty at the same time...XD I dunno how they managed to pull off that series...

cold_katanagirl
19th December 2005, 1:41 AM
I gotta go with BoBoBo, I find myself going WTF all too often. FLCL is a close second, but I haven't seen much of it.

Cnytro
19th December 2005, 2:33 AM
Most Nonsensical anime - Bo^7
Wackiest anime - Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Guu
Craziest anime -Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan(mature)
Just plain WTF!-Cromartie High's opening video

Pikastar7
19th December 2005, 2:42 AM
Midori Days or Bo7

Cenodoxus
19th December 2005, 3:12 AM
Banana Fish. I win.

*Laughs*

Wait...I´m not sure if there´s an animé of it. But there sure as hell is a manga. Well still.

RaikouMaiden
22nd December 2005, 7:58 PM
Bo7 All the way! I was sitting in my room, just thinking. WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF!

Charziken 13
23rd December 2005, 3:26 AM
There's no question. Bo^7 has got this easily. I mean, interupting theplot twice an episode with some little sidequest based off of something random someone said? Yeah, that wins.

Flame Haze SnS
24th December 2005, 1:04 AM
I'll just have to go with Bo^7. This is the wackiest anime I've ever seen. That's why it's one of my fave anime.

Sachiko
26th December 2005, 10:49 PM
Bo^7. I love those Bo theater moments. Bo^7 has a plot at least, which is cool, but it goes off it a lot of times. My friend said it was stupid and I was thinking, 'And that's why we love it so much!!!!!'
Everyone watch Toonami's Bo7 and wig out!!!

Cromartie High seems crazy, too. (I don't read or watch it, though.)

Jon Jen
31st December 2005, 5:56 AM
Go with the Bo, yo.

Seriously, Bo-BoBo is definately the craziest manga. You can't even read two pages without even noticing that. I mean, look at the manga's name. It only gets crazier from there.

I might wanna check out those other mangas though to see how crazy they are (just incase people have read Bo-BoBo and still favor those).

that's an understatement. Have you HEARD the theme song, Wild Challenger? Wait, most of you probably wouldn't understand it. And lyrics can be... "hard to come by" for some... obvious... reasons... >_>

I love Boubobo, in fact, I think I understand it a lot at times, but it's still random!

RadiataAlchemist
1st January 2006, 12:05 AM
Someone said Paranoia Agent. I have to say I disagree. That anime wasn't out of touch, it was simply extremely abstract and you have to be very keen to follow it is all.

I would have to saw Bobobo-bo bo-bobo...I don't know if I said that right but whatever. That show is comletely retarded.

Also FLCL. it simply doesnt have enough episodes for propper character and story developement.

Magical Leaf
2nd January 2006, 5:29 PM
I'd have to go along with Excel Saga, Puni Puni Poemi, Azumanga Daioh and FLCL. Although I can think of plenty of other animes with WTF scenes, i wouldn't put the animes themselves into those categories.

Scizor King
3rd January 2006, 2:05 AM
Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo. It is wierd! I mean, there doing one thing, and then, wierd things from school exams to contests in elevators to racing on a vacuum to operating by using a fork for your tool to . . . you get the point. Bo X 7 is Crazy, Bizzare, and Nonsensical(Is that even a word?)!

Sachiko
3rd January 2006, 12:05 PM
Oh snap, guys!!! We forgot one!!!

Akira Toriyama's Doctor Slump!!! It's so random and funny.

turboredeemed
3rd January 2006, 2:28 PM
I think Digimon (Season 4) has its WTF moments. Excel Saga is hilarious, but DON'T watch episode 26 until you are 18! It's very innappropriate and disutrbing!

SuperSonic
3rd January 2006, 4:49 PM
I strongly disagree with FLCL and Paranoia Agent, while they both have extemely large artisitic aspects, they both have very strong underlying themes that are not random. I know Paranoia Agent is one of the deepest animes I've seen. Also, lately I've notice a lot of nuances in FLCL that I've never noticed before.

There are so many random animes that are meant as comedy. I think I saw some crazy one about a criminal high school.

Sachiko
5th January 2006, 4:22 AM
You mean Cromartie High?

I forgot to mention Azumanga Daioh!!!

Rufinito18
5th January 2006, 5:03 AM
i dont know that much about bobo...but i dont think I want to know anything about it

Rezduis
5th January 2006, 9:33 AM
Seriously Anime's with wierd names include Fruits Basket and Banana Fish (I Bet DKC4 will revolve around those!)

Remia
6th January 2006, 1:27 AM
It's been said already, but I'm putting in my vote for BoBoBo. It's crazy, it's random, yet somehow it puts in the absolute perfect jokes to make me laugh, specifically these two:

1.) The gundam-style pilot in bobobo's head and the power rangers-style robot combination, resulting in bobobo and a pig playing some sort of gaming system on a table...

2.) Harvest moon parody. "excuse me, did you drop this silver pig or this golden pig into the water?"

SailorPika
12th January 2006, 6:16 AM
Definetely Bobobo, Excel Saga, FLCL, Tokyo Pig, and Abenobashi. I'm suprised nobody's mentioned Super Milk-chan yet! Milk-chan is so weird, it looks more like an American cartoon (by the looks of it's designs).

RED1992
12th January 2006, 9:50 AM
bobo cuz it's crazy
pokemon cuz it's mindblowingly sucky.

Yamato-san
14th January 2006, 6:26 AM
Dead Leaves. The Right Stuff or whoever was providing a free internet viewing of the English dub on their website for a day. Needless to say, I watched it, and was confused as hell.

~Kage Itachi~
14th January 2006, 9:28 PM
FLCL is not bizzare/stupid it's funny

Raito
16th January 2006, 5:10 PM
Bo^7 is so wierd, if you paid me a milion, I still wouldn't watch it (well maybe).