PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgic Trainers Hideout!

mr.BLK
14th December 2005, 12:06 AM
Hi, my names mr.BLK I would like to form a thread for all those nostalgic gamers out there who still play the classics. I'm a 1st generation pokemon player, who skipped the 2nd generation, but came back to casually play the 3rd. The point of this thread is to find out how people are doing in the games, where they're at and even why they still play them. Also to offer help to those players.

My info:
Currently playing Pokemon REd in Saffron City.
HAve a original packaged BLue waiting for me when I finish the game and catch all but the BLue exclusives.
Also trying to beat the games w/o glitchs as to not ruin game files, the only exception I made was to catch Mew at lvl 7 in REd, but won't transfer him the the BLue version as to not ruin the game file.
AFter which I get 151 on REd and 150 on BLue I plan on starting yellow again getting all 150 then going for surfing pikachu through pokemon stadium.
This is a huge goal and will take me quite some time.

RaZoR LeAf
14th December 2005, 12:43 AM
Instead, you could just use the RBY forum.

mr.BLK
14th December 2005, 1:11 AM
Thats what i'm doing, this is the forum, but its one thread that we can tell where we're at in the game. And all that other stuff.

darkdrago88
14th December 2005, 2:06 AM
Well I like 1st gen games becasue they started the whole string of games
right now I am trying to do that shiny ditto to gsc glitch,but can't figure out where to trach garados mimic in red.

I stop every now and then to breed on firedred

RaZoR LeAf
14th December 2005, 1:32 PM
Thats what i'm doing, this is the forum, but its one thread that we can tell where we're at in the game. And all that other stuff.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=97774

Alas, a duplicate topic.

*close*