PDA

View Full Version : Yes, I'm new.

Silawen
15th December 2005, 9:25 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Christy, but please call me Sila. I've been an avid pokémon fan for many years now and decided that, besides a handfull of other sites, I should inhabit this site - in this case, forum - as well. I'm currently 19, Dutch - pardon the errors - and a fanfiction nutter.

I read and write a lot of fanfiction and, especially when it comes to Mary-Sues, can be quite harsh when reviewing. It might be my frank personality, I might just be that rude, but that's the way it is. I hope that anyone I might review will be able to learn from it nonetheless.

I look forward to getting to know everyone, and to know those I already know better.

- Sila

PhQnix
15th December 2005, 9:30 PM
You new, I never would of guessed *slaps own face in disbelief*

:p

Welcome:).

Luxuria
15th December 2005, 10:19 PM
Welcome.
PM me if you wanna chat. :/

pisces_beedrill
16th December 2005, 9:33 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Christy, but please call me Sila. I've been an avid pokémon fan for many years now and decided that, besides a handfull of other sites, I should inhabit this site - in this case, forum - as well. I'm currently 19, Dutch - pardon the errors - and a fanfiction nutter.

I read and write a lot of fanfiction and, especially when it comes to Mary-Sues, can be quite harsh when reviewing. It might be my frank personality, I might just be that rude, but that's the way it is. I hope that anyone I might review will be able to learn from it nonetheless.

I look forward to getting to know everyone, and to know those I already know better.

- Sila
welcome. i got blasted so much for writing a mary-sue once...

Lord wackruntlje
16th December 2005, 2:02 PM
Welcome to serebii's forum. Be sure to read the rules and learn them, they are important here.

katiekitten
16th December 2005, 2:12 PM
Welcome to Serebii! *applause* It is always good to find more fic writers/reviewers joining this forum finese! (Sorry, I am on a sugar rush. @_@) I hope you enjoy your stay, and I will hopefully see you in the fanfic section. (It's at the bottom, just so you know. In other forums. :))

Shadowcat
16th December 2005, 2:25 PM
*Salutes her Quad, KatieKitten*

Welcome to SPPF, short for Serebii.Net Forums. Also, good to hear a reviewer and author joining. Reviewers are harsh here, and some are sweet, so be warned. Also, please be sure to read the rules before posting in that forum.

Flame Sabre
16th December 2005, 3:58 PM
Welcome to SPPF, have fun! ^_^

Always good to see a new fanfic author, though I'm not an avid reader of fics anymore. :p

Angeling
16th December 2005, 6:21 PM
Welcome to SPPf, as if you haven't been welcomed enough.. You seem pretty decent and intelligent 'nuff, but remember to read and follow the rules. >>;

Anyway, enjoy your stay and stuff. Continue being harsh to Mary-Sues? Haha.. Not too hard, but I hope you also point out the things in a fanfiction that makes it Mary-Sue..

Wolf Goddess
16th December 2005, 11:48 PM
Welcome, and, might I say that you certainly seem to be an intelligent new member.

Mimori Kiryu
16th December 2005, 11:50 PM
Another intelligent member....man, we really could use more members like you. Well, welcome to SPPf, read the rules, as you've been told already and such. Glad to see another author/reviewer here as well. PM me if you need any help ^_^

Final Flash
17th December 2005, 12:27 AM
Hello newbie.

*Shakes hand*

Pm me if you want to be friends.

Guraena
17th December 2005, 12:30 AM
Yay, another edewmahcated member.

Welcome, read the rules, etc, etc. I'm sure you've heard this enough already. xD

Silawen
17th December 2005, 1:00 PM
Thank you very much for all the nice welcome messages and hints. Yes, I've read the rules and will do so frequently to stay up-to-date. I've also developed a habit of looking at locked threads to see what the problem was with it, so I know not to do the same.

As far as 'intelligent'. I like to think so, but who knows. I have yet to prove that I'm intelligent. ;)

Again, thank you for the warm welcome.

Luxuria
17th December 2005, 4:30 PM
Hey I just realized, your name's Christy.
That's one of my many nicknames! :Ð

Prelude
17th December 2005, 4:44 PM
Hey I just realized, your name's Christy.
That's one of my many nicknames! :Đ
Took you a while. :D

Anyway, welcome to SPPf, and PM me if you need help, at your own risk ;)