PDA

View Full Version : Hiya, everyone! New here...

Aysel
15th December 2005, 11:09 PM
Hi. I'm Aysel. ^_^ You can call me that or you can use a nickname... but I think Aysel is short enough... I'm new to all this and stuff, but this isn't the first time on a forum. I've been on many forums and places to chat before. I like writing novels and hoping to publish something. I've also been working on a Pokemon Fanfic which I shall post later, including my Non-Pokemon Related Fanfic... if you like.

And (This is to the people who know) Some people have pictures in their signatures, and I was wondering how do you do it? Thanks to anyone who answers. ^_- Later all! -winks-

Torchic23
15th December 2005, 11:11 PM
Welcome to the forums! I know how to put pics in your sig but when I explain it people usally don't understand

Aysel
15th December 2005, 11:14 PM
It's alright. Just try to explain.

Mimori Kiryu
15th December 2005, 11:18 PM
Hey, and welcome to SPPf =D

To put pics in your signature:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2214135&postcount=2

Razor Leaf explains it there. I like your name, it's really cool! PM me if you want a friend! ^_~

Aysel
15th December 2005, 11:21 PM
Ok. Thanks. I like your name too. ^_-

ArteMagica
15th December 2005, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the forums Aysel.Mimori Kiryu already answered your question.I advise you to read the rules.You should also read the whole newbie FAQ (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=2214135#post2214135) That way you could learn what you need to know at sppf.Have fun here.If you need any help send me a PM and I will answer your questions the best way I can.

pisces_beedrill
16th December 2005, 10:41 AM
Hi. I'm Aysel. ^_^ You can call me that or you can use a nickname... but I think Aysel is short enough... I'm new to all this and stuff, but this isn't the first time on a forum. I've been on many forums and places to chat before. I like writing novels and hoping to publish something. I've also been working on a Pokemon Fanfic which I shall post later, including my Non-Pokemon Related Fanfic... if you like.

And (This is to the people who know) Some people have pictures in their signatures, and I was wondering how do you do it? Thanks to anyone who answers. ^_- Later all! -winks-
welcome and to put pics in your sig is simple.

url of image

katiekitten
17th December 2005, 12:02 AM
Welcome to the haven of Pokemaniacs around the globe! I hope you enjoy your stay, be sure to visit the fanfic forum with those stories, (I'll keep an eye out for you) and have a lot of fun! :)

Final Flash
17th December 2005, 1:28 AM
Hello newbie.

*Shakes hand*

Pm me if you want to be friends.