PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody!

Princess Darknight III
16th December 2005, 12:26 AM
Hello, I am Princess Darknight III. People from the Cave of The Dragonflies should reconize the name. I came here because it seems like a very nice place, that and the Rps are dead-beat awsome and my Fan-Fic will get alot of crits.

Well, let's get the facts straight 'bout me. I'm 11, but will be 12 in January 2, so think as me as 12 if you like. ;215; is my favorite, but Tropius and Spinda come in close second. I am a Sonic junkie, and a Knuckles Fan-girl*shot*. I watch Lost every Wensday. And...I can't think of anything else ^_^'...

Mimori Kiryu
16th December 2005, 12:31 AM
Welcome to SPPf! There are other Sonic fans here, as well as Lost. I personally don't watch either of them, but I'll be glad to be your friend. Just read the rules and follow them and you'll love it here ^_~

Princess Darknight III
16th December 2005, 12:35 AM
Wow, only minutes and I've got a reply!

I don't mind if you don't watch it, or play, either. Not many in my class are Lost and Sonic junkies either, so I'm used to it.

And sure, I'll be your friend*tries to find buddy list*
One question: is it okay to make a RP no matter how new you are? Because I have one in mind, and I think it'll go great here ^OO^....

Mimori Kiryu
16th December 2005, 12:37 AM
Yeah, just post it in the RPG area in the Sign Ups. It has to be elaborate or Razor Leaf (the mod there) will delete it, okay? Just don't want you to get into trouble.

*adds you to my buddy list* ;)

Princess Darknight III
16th December 2005, 12:39 AM
Yay...and it IS Elaborate, it has to do with FBI and terroist and conspiracy...and it's a Sonic RP.

I'll explain it in the sign-up...

Kasumi Christie
16th December 2005, 12:40 AM
Welcome to the Forums, I hope that you enjoy your stay here! ^^

RaZoR LeAf
16th December 2005, 12:44 AM
Yeah, just post it in the RPG area in the Sign Ups. It has to be elaborate or Razor Leaf (the mod there) will delete it, okay? Just don't want you to get into trouble.

*adds you to my buddy list* ;)

No, it needs to have a plot that isn't full of hole, is of adequete length and is understandable.

Princess Darknight III - If you have any questions regarding RPGs, PM one of the mods or ask in the RPG Cafe.

Princess Darknight III
16th December 2005, 12:48 AM
Ok, Razor Leaf. What I'm afraid of is that it'll be too confusing, but more on that at the Cafe'...

Thank you for pointing that out for me ^_^...

Angeling
16th December 2005, 1:27 AM
Wow, only minutes and I've got a reply!

I don't mind if you don't watch it, or play, either. Not many in my class are Lost and Sonic junkies either, so I'm used to it.

And sure, I'll be your friend*tries to find buddy list*
One question: is it okay to make a RP no matter how new you are? Because I have one in mind, and I think it'll go great here ^OO^....

User CP is your friend, along with the menu thing above..

But welcome to SPPf, and remember to follow the rules.. which I'm sure you will. If you do an RP, perhaps I will even join. ^^;;

Princess Darknight III
16th December 2005, 1:57 AM
Well, that would be nice...

Sank you, and I'v followed the rule pretty well at TCoD, so hard could it be here?

Shadow Ichigo
16th December 2005, 2:22 AM
Hey welcome to Serebii.net Forum Princess Darknight III! Hope you have lots of fun here. PM me if you want to be friends.

eagle-kyogre
16th December 2005, 6:20 AM
Welcome to the serebii forums Pm me if you want to be friends

Shadowcat
16th December 2005, 7:19 AM
Welcome to the Land of Serebii. Read the Rules and have a good time here!

Shadows Follower
16th December 2005, 7:27 PM
Welcome to Serebii Princess! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Just read the rules and you'll be fine. I'll be your friend if you want to as well.

P.S. I have given a sign up for your RPG. I hope I make it in.

zeppelin
16th December 2005, 7:44 PM
pm me if u wanna be friends i also like Lost
and welcome to the land of pokemon

--Pokemon--
16th December 2005, 7:53 PM
Hi welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay ;). I'm a huge lost fan too.

Final Flash
17th December 2005, 12:30 AM
Hello newbie.

*Shakes hand*

Pm me if you want to be friends.