PDA

View Full Version : Which is best????

BulbasaurB.k.
16th December 2005, 1:32 AM
Which game do ya'll think is best? Out of crystal,silver,and gold crystal is my favorite!

EfrainBarco
16th December 2005, 2:07 AM
Hi Bulbasaur BK I like Gold cause it has Ho-Oh.

Luxuria
16th December 2005, 3:35 AM
I like silver because...........well it's the only game i have out of them ¬_¬

BulbasaurB.k.
16th December 2005, 12:02 PM
Hi Bulbasaur BK I like Gold cause it has Ho-Oh.

Hi Efrain Barco! Silver has Ho-oh and so does crystal! Personaly i don't like ho-oh. Lugia is better. But bulbasaur and treeko are best!

T.Z
16th December 2005, 12:16 PM
Ho-Oh kick Lugia behind when played right.

Crystal is one of the obvious favorites because of the Battle Tower, easier to aquire Legys and so on. Crystal IS Gold/Silver with added material.

Ps.
The only thing you won't get in Gold is Aeroblast with Lugia and Sacred Fire with Ho-oh in Silver. Unless you have Pokémon stadium :D
My Lugia on GOLD with Aeroblast, untraded... Wicked...

.TraX.
16th December 2005, 1:09 PM
Crystal: Free Suicune.

Dark Cacturne
16th December 2005, 2:10 PM
Crystal is my favourite too, it's because you will catch a free suicune later in the game. Sounds good :)

MetalMario
16th December 2005, 5:58 PM
Crystal's like Gold/Silver, only with various tweaks, which make it a bit better. ;) I really miss not being able to catch Mareep, so having just Crystal wouldn't do...

Dark Venusaur
17th December 2005, 1:57 AM
Crystal version because the animations and you can finally pick between a male or a female character.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Full Moon Wolf
17th December 2005, 3:10 AM
I always liked silver for a reason cause out of them it was the only one i ever played.

The Original Celebi
17th December 2005, 3:19 AM
I liked Silver the first time I saw it because it had lugia on it and I just liked it dont know why but I always thought it was better than silver

Flame Sabre
19th December 2005, 6:34 AM
Crystal, because it's the only one I have. 8D Plus I love the animations, and that chance to catch Suicune. ^_^

vcbdtm
19th December 2005, 12:54 PM
crystal...because of the animations and you dont need to search for suicune to find it...

Liminality
19th December 2005, 4:37 PM
Having played Silver, Gold and Crystal.. Hm. I think Crystal is my favourite, overall due to the cute little girl sprite. ._. I was pretty dang sick of being a boy. Playing as a girl was one of the main reasons I wanted Crystal!

Altmer
19th December 2005, 7:09 PM
Crystal. Same reasons as leon, plus the move tutors for ice beam and tbolt.

Flygonzilla
20th December 2005, 1:22 AM
crystal.

- extremespeed dratini
- BATON PASS EEVEE
- baton pass scizor
- rock slide or swords dance (can't remember which) marowak
- cross chop electabuzz
- Teh move tutors
- The free egg that has a much greater chance of hatching into a shiny
- Buena's channel
- Animations!

that's all I can think of for now...

BulbasaurB.k.
20th December 2005, 2:29 PM
I always liked crystal because it had better animations. It took me two years to find a crystal version but finally found one in Atlanta, Ga. It still cost $30.00
whereas silver and gold cost $9.99 apice.

indigestible_wad
20th December 2005, 8:53 PM
Eevee, scizor, marowak, and electabuzz all get those moves as egg moves in all three versions.

#1 Poke Fan
22nd December 2005, 12:57 PM
Gold is my favourite since its the only one out of the GSC series I have, lol.

Altmer
22nd December 2005, 1:41 PM
actually buzz only gets it in crystal iirc :/

Lugia26
24th December 2005, 7:49 AM
I'd hav to say gold and crystal

akua
24th December 2005, 11:30 AM
Me? silver no questions asked! its great i love the pokemon what you can catch everything the case lugia beginning film/animation its the best! silver deffo i wish they would make reamkes of these!.....

~Flareon~
24th December 2005, 12:14 PM
Gold & Sliver Versions.

zeppelin
28th December 2005, 10:05 AM
crystal cos you can get ho ho and i think lugia

Ben Kenobi
29th December 2005, 12:00 AM
Gold and Silver are somewhat more fun as they go good together like Pokemon trading e.t.c.

new001
29th December 2005, 3:43 AM
silver or crystal
mostly because I got silver first

#1 Poke Fan
29th December 2005, 9:20 AM
Id go for gold. 1 becasue its the only version out of the generation I have and 2 I like all the fire or red version.

Sneasel
30th December 2005, 12:33 AM
I like Crystal the best because it has alot of features Gold and Silver don't have, like choosing your gender, the Battle Tower, the Battle Animations, etc.

Mysteryguy
30th December 2005, 12:40 AM
It really doesn't matter, they're all too similar. Crystal is probably the best with its slightly more polished presentation and the inclusion of an insanely hard Battle Tower. On the other hand, Gold and Silver were original and they had the box cloning glitch, although glitches usually harm the game's presentation, the glitches in Pokemon always seem to be more than welcome, as if they put them in purposely.

My first of the three was Gold though and I also enjoyed that game most. Gold and Silver as standalone games are completely equal, but for the Pokemon fans it depends on your taste for some version exclusive Pokemon.

MayRules
1st January 2006, 3:40 PM
Crystal because of the cool animations.

Mew Two
1st January 2006, 9:30 PM
Crystal because you get phone calls to get evolvtion stones and free poke balls. Plus you get to battle Suicune (not sure if I spelled it right) with it runing away at the tower thats not burnt. And you get to battl in the battle tower, enter the radio contest. The only bad thing I can think of is that you need Suicune, Entai, and Riku to get Ho-Oh.

Serebii93
3rd January 2006, 12:46 AM
Hmm...I can't really decide. I have Gold and Silver. I think out of those two, I'd chose Gold. Probably cuz it's got more Pokemon to catch. And you get a lv. 70 Lugia. But on the other hand, Silver is good cuz I can get a lv. 70 Ho-Oh. If I had Crystal, that would win my vote. Especially if it were Japnese and I had a Mobile Adapter. Get my drift? I want a Celebi...

Chilled2m7
4th January 2006, 7:19 AM
I'm going to say this... and only this.

Silver
Lugia-AEROBLAST..
yep yep

Timid Kyogre
4th January 2006, 9:48 AM
Between Gold and Silver I'd choose Silver, but I like Crystal more for obvious reasons...

~Timid Kyogre