PDA

View Full Version : That sounds like...

FlamingRuby
16th December 2005, 4:40 AM
Have you ever noticed how similar some of the Pokemon characters sound to American cartoon characters?

For example, after seeing a little clip of "A Cacturne for the Worse" and hearing Harley..he reminded me of Bugs Bunny!

Geki
16th December 2005, 3:01 PM
Harley's voice reminded me of bug's too now that I think of it. But yeah, a lot of characters on the show have simular voices to other characters of other shows.

Alfonso
16th December 2005, 3:44 PM
What in the world.

Harley sounds nothing like Bugs Bunny.

Gravy
16th December 2005, 3:56 PM
But yeah, a lot of characters on the show have simular voices to other characters of other shows.
Flannery sounds like Amy Rose. And Amy Rose sounds like Roxanne from Ultimate Muscle. And Roxanne from Ultimate Muscle sounds like random female number X from Pokémon.

AWESOME, t'aint it?!

Alfonso
16th December 2005, 4:00 PM
Flannery sounds like Amy Rose. And Amy Rose sounds like Roxanne from Ultimate Muscle. And Roxanne from Ultimate Muscle sounds like random female number X from Pokémon.

AWESOME, t'aint it?!

Gravy, never mention the name 'Roxanne', even if it's another Roxanne, in the same sentence as Flannery, Amy Rose and Ultimate Muscle again. D:

*heart fails and dies just before he can blackmail the writers into making a Dunsparce and Nosepass! Love Love Motion?! episode*

Gravy
16th December 2005, 4:07 PM
Gravy, never mention the name 'Roxanne', even if it's another Roxanne, in the same sentence as Flannery, Amy Rose and Ultimate Muscle again. D:
What? Even if its 'Roxanne, the smexy rock gym leader, decides to suddenly hack Amy Rose and Flannery to death with a katana'?
Or 'Roxanne, the smexy rock Gym Leader, does not delight in performing x-rated acts with Flannery or Amy Rose, but much prefers the likes of Jasmine'?

*heart fails and dies just before he can blackmail the writers into making a Dunsparce and Nosepass! Love Love Motion?! episode*
Yeah....this is exactly why you need to post here more often ;_;

Alfonso
16th December 2005, 4:10 PM
What? Even if its 'Roxanne, the smexy rock gym leader, decides to suddenly hack Amy Rose and Flannery to death with a katana'?
Or 'Roxanne, the smexy rock Gym Leader, does not delight in performing x-rated acts with Flannery or Amy Rose, but much prefers the likes of Jasmine'?

Good point. And she borrows this katana from Janine, who just happens to be there. And rather lacking in clothing. >_>

Yeah....this is exactly why you need to post here more often ;_;

My internet is sorted out now, so I'll be posting to my regular standard as of... like now. XD