PDA

View Full Version : rate my battle tower team please.

Ultimate Flyzard
16th December 2005, 9:43 AM
here is the 3 pokemon i am going to use in the battle tower on ruby and when i get it the battle frontier on emerald.

;257; Blazinken = Naughty ------ PHYSICAL SWEEPER
255 ATTACK + 255 SPEED

SWORD DANCE
SKY UPPERCUT
ROCK SLIDE
FLAMETHROWER

;121; Starmie = Modest-------- SPECIAL SWEEPER W/O POWER UP
255 SPD + 255 SP. ATK

RECOVER
ICE BEAM
SURF
PSYCHIC

;248; Tyranitar = Naughty------ MIXED SWEEPER W/O POWER UP
255 SPD + 120 ATTACK + 135 SP. ATK

CRUNCH
THUNDERBOLT
EARTHQUAKE
BRICK BREAK

I cant change anything on blazinkens attack ev's because i have already got all the ev's for it and currently half way through his speed ev's.

just so you no

naughty = atk +
sp. def -

modest = sp. atk +
atk - (not sure about that bit :( )

have fun rating and please no flaming :)

SPN
16th December 2005, 11:44 AM
You could try to get Thunderbolt on Starmie there...it's always good to have...and Naughty...low SpDef. isn't always a good thing.

T.Z
16th December 2005, 11:53 AM
I agree. Naughty on both Tyranitar and Blaziken is bad. A single well-aimed surf or other good water attack will blow your nuts off.

Seeing as your only electric attack is on a rock type with low Sp. Def, water pokés won't be your merriest enemy. And seeing as water pokémon is the majority of all the pokémon (in numbers) you will be going home with a fainted Tyranitar in your backpack.

Give Starmie Thunderbolt, with her massive Sp. Attack she will send your opponents home crying.

Give Blaziken Adamant instead. I know that he's a good flame user but seeing as you'll use him as a Psychial Sweeper, you won't be using FT unless it's an emergency.

Tyranitar should, In my opinion, get a Sp. Attack nature to even out his offensive stats. (I'll probably get alot of flames here by exprienced gamers). Maybe Mild?

chaos952
16th December 2005, 3:23 PM
here is the 3 pokemon i am going to use in the battle tower on ruby and when i get it the battle frontier on emerald.

;257; Blazinken = Naive
6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd

SWORD DANCE
SKY UPPERCUT
ROCK SLIDE
FLAMETHROWER

;121; Starmie = Timid
6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk

RECOVER
ICE BEAM
SURF
Thunderbolt

;248; Tyranitar = Adamant
98 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spd

Rock Slide
Dragon Dance
EARTHQUAKE
Aerial Ace

I cant change anything on blazinkens attack ev's because i have already got all the ev's for it and currently half way through his speed ev's.

4 EVs are equal to one stat point, not 5. That means you really screwed up on all your Pokemon's EVs (especially Tyranitar), and you'll have to start over by rebreeding. By the way, you didn't list held items...