PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Ranger site updated!

Rukario-1
17th December 2005, 6:58 AM
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/game/ds/ranger02.html
New screens and artwork!

Samayowa
17th December 2005, 6:12 PM
Nice find! Looks pretty cool.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
17th December 2005, 6:46 PM
good find! I like those screen shots, it seems that you can use the pokemon to get rid of obsticles that are in the way

Serebii
17th December 2005, 6:48 PM
This actually gives nothing that we didn't already know

FabuVinny
17th December 2005, 7:55 PM
It does give us a better look at what we do know, however. This game looks like it has great graphics.

JazzJazz
17th December 2005, 9:46 PM
This actually gives nothing that we didn't already know

Isn't that where you got the information regarding the obstacles from... or at least the screens that better explain it.

Whatever the situation, the way things are going I may just be keener on this game than Mysterious Dungeon... though neither of them will get a look-in once Diamond/Pearl comes to town.

Serebii
17th December 2005, 9:49 PM
The screens do explain it better but still, its all stuff we knew

Neo-Dragon
17th December 2005, 10:55 PM
I don't remembering here about this.
Thanks for posting.

Serebii
17th December 2005, 11:25 PM
Since Ranger was announced we knew that Players would use the Pokémon they got to help in overworld stuff and protect nature

Rukario-1
18th December 2005, 12:28 AM
Since Ranger was announced we knew that Players would use the Pokémon they got to help in overworld stuff and protect nature
You don't seem to understand. I didn't say YAY NEW INFO!!! or some thing. I said new screens and artwork that we've never seen . We have the first screens of a pokemon destroying an obstacle that's in the way! I and other people enjoy seeing NEW screenshots.

Torchic23
18th December 2005, 12:29 AM
Yay it's Torchic!!!! I wish I could read Japanese

Master Mewtwo
18th December 2005, 6:39 AM
Awesome, I can't wait for this game. It looks so cool. I just wish knew Japanese.

Master Mewtwo

ShinyCelebi
19th December 2005, 12:11 AM
It looks ok.

Kirjava
7th January 2006, 7:53 PM
Worldlingo (http://www.worldlingo.com/) is a fairly good translator, if you don't mind skewed sentences. Use the "website translator"

bad andy
8th January 2006, 9:46 PM
This game is for GBA?

Serebii
8th January 2006, 10:36 PM
No...it is for the DS. Check the site next time, it answers questions like this

akua
9th January 2006, 9:38 AM
This game kinda reminds me of golden sun anyway looks good but i dont like the camera angle that much it looks dodgy! anyway im more intrested in the actual release date i bet japan get it first then usa then comes to my country the uk!

Aikou Bupiggu
9th January 2006, 4:26 PM
No! England are going to get it first, not Japan! ¬.¬

Seriously, you can't exactly bet it will come out in Japan, more than 99% of the time, all japanese things come out there first =/ the only time I know something got released, japanese, before japan in another country was a place in america, due to time zones.

Anyway, most games go Japan-America-England (You said my country the Uk >.>) mainly because of the ammount that can be sold at certain places.

[end of not so ranty rant]

JazzJazz
9th January 2006, 7:53 PM
Anyway, most games go Japan-America-England (You said my country the Uk >.>) mainly because of the ammount that can be sold at certain places.

You forgot that, after England, there's a long gap and then Australia. The UK has to wait a long time given that the games are in PAL format and have to have a lot of other European translations added to them before release... that stuff takes time.

Joe_Pokemon20000
19th January 2006, 3:05 AM
Well, I might need the Japanese Language tools for going in there, but at that website- oh, Son of a Pokemon! What is it again? I also found a translation. Sorry if it's broken Japanese. If anyone speaks fluent Japanese, can they correct it below?:
Pokemon Renjiya (Japanese title of Pokemon Ranger)
[kiyapuchiya] doing [pokemon] of wildness, can [pokemonrenjiya] borrow the power of [pokemon] by the fact that it conveys the feeling which thinks the nature!
(picture of Torchic)
[achiyamo] which burns the straw which obstructs route!! While borrowing the various powers of [pokemon], it probably will keep advancing venture!
(six pictures)
The big straw lies, blocks the route of the protagonist!!
[kiyapuchiya] doing [pokemon], you will borrow such a time power!
In ability of type of [ho], the straw is burnt!

With favor of [achiyamo], beautiful, it reached the point where it passes!
As for [pokemon] which carries out function releasing naturally is promise of the ranger.
While the encounter with [pokemon] repeating the separation, venture keeps advancing!