PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Disaster

Geki
17th December 2005, 4:46 PM
Do you think this episode will air next week, being Christmas Eve? Since it's a Saturday, I think they should. But they should also air the Snorunt one since it would go well with Christmas.

CyberCubed
17th December 2005, 4:48 PM
They aren't. They're rerunning the Groudon/Kyorge 2 parter over the next 2 Saturdays.

CoolTrainerTerry
17th December 2005, 4:54 PM
Are you serious? Oh, man! They were doing so good at airing a new episode each week.

CyberCubed
17th December 2005, 4:56 PM
They never air new episodes during Christmas/New Years break.

≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈
17th December 2005, 5:05 PM
This is good news for me, at least. I missed Gaining Groudon when it aired.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Haunter Hunter Sohrab
17th December 2005, 5:12 PM
Ahh they should have given us a better present by atleast running an episode from Chronicles.

Jesse GS the II
17th December 2005, 7:59 PM
Reruns happen. Suck it up and move on with your lives.

Adzieboy
17th December 2005, 8:01 PM
In the UK, we have had the same episodes about 3 times, on a reel. The last episode in that reel is the Absol one, which i have seen 3 times, and the first is the spoink one. It's sooo annoying! I want SNORUNT DAMNIT!

jolteonjak
17th December 2005, 9:02 PM
blah...reruns suck. so Yu-gi-oh will be a rerun too I gather?

Phantom_Bugsy
17th December 2005, 10:34 PM
Oooh, reruns! Yay reruns!

I don't mind 'em :0 I forget everything anyway.

Gravy
17th December 2005, 10:41 PM
Man, Absol sounds like Absol-ute Crap in the dub....

...oh...wait. That really has nothing to do with the topic does it?

Bah. When your provider of Pokémon animation is moronic enough to show 3 episodes a week before running them into the dirt for god knows how many months, THEN you have the right to whine about it.
Me? I don't even watch the dub anymore, but I can never pass up a chance to diss turner UK :D

Chris
18th December 2005, 12:56 AM
There isn't even a need for this topic. You could have asked this in the discussion topic dedicated for the episode. o_O