PDA

View Full Version : Time Capsule Issue

Manihack
18th December 2005, 12:10 AM
Hey all,

I just found my old Red and Silver Cartridges in my closet today and I've decided to play through Silver, as I really never got into it. I've made it to Ecruteak, and Bill told me the Time Capsule is ready to go. Problem is, I hook up and try to trade with Red, and the woman at the Capsule still tells me it's being adjusted. Any idea what's going on? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dark Venusaur
18th December 2005, 12:16 AM
I think you have to beat the Elite 4 1st and go into Kanto.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Manihack
18th December 2005, 12:17 AM
I think you have to beat the Elite 4 1st and go into Kanto.

;003;Dark Venusaur;003;

Ohh man that's depressing. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

emeraldellie
18th December 2005, 1:04 AM
Ohh man that's depressing. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
It's not true, the Capsule worked fine for me in my Crystal. I think you have to wait a day or something for it to work, but I'm not sure. Also, I know it's not beating the Gym Leader, because I haven't done that yet :p.

Manihack
18th December 2005, 1:39 AM
It's not true, the Capsule worked fine for me in my Crystal. I think you have to wait a day or something for it to work, but I'm not sure. Also, I know it's not beating the Gym Leader, because I haven't done that yet :p.

Alright thanks, I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Feity
18th December 2005, 4:23 PM
I believe Morty has to be beaten, and you have to wait a day after you talked to Bill about it.

The Requiem
18th December 2005, 5:43 PM
You dont have to beat morty (though it can pass the time). Just wait for a day and it SHOULD work.

XRay
18th December 2005, 6:07 PM
OK, here's the deal. Your pokemon musn't hold an item and most imortant of all: IT MUSN'T KNOW A MOVE THAT DIDN'T EXIST IN R/B/Y.
For example: you want to trade your marowak that knows bone rush-won't work, or you want to trade a machoke that knows dynamic punch.
Get it?

Manihack
18th December 2005, 8:47 PM
Works now guys. Thanks. Just had to wait until the next day I suppose.