PDA

View Full Version : A Girl For Brock?

asia_catdog_blue
18th December 2005, 5:35 AM
Will Brock ever get a girl? If Misty and Max stop pulling his ear away.....
What do you think?

Kabuto
18th December 2005, 5:37 AM
I Doubt it for now. Maybe one day if he leaves the main group but otherwise he wouldn't have a girlfriend traveling around with everyone.

Hyper Chibi Absol
18th December 2005, 5:37 AM
Will Brock ever get a girl? If Misty and Max stop pulling his ear away.....
What do you think?

I doubt it because he only goes for beauty and not personality...

Mawile_Eyes
18th December 2005, 10:00 AM
Maybe never. When he felt love all around, he always told the girls but always be refused. But when a girl say love to Brock, he felt strange and didn't know what to say. So who can be his girl?

/Exiled/
18th December 2005, 4:04 PM
if brock gets over his problems heres what i see

Ash + May

Brock + Misty

Max + Tracey XD

Brock would probably f---k other women while married so hed be dumped / :

intergalactic platypus
18th December 2005, 7:44 PM
not as long as hes on the series. it would be a good excuse for him to leave, but the writers wanna beat the joke to death

Crystal Clair
18th December 2005, 8:00 PM
I think if she returned, Suzie would be a good wife for lil' Takeshi. She's pretty but Brock really liked her. And I dont care about her "liking" Zane because she's probably in love with Brock.

Kasumi Christie
18th December 2005, 8:04 PM
I think he may just find someone, I mean don't forget, there was that one girl who wanted to marry him (I forget her name)...so it's not as if all the girls are going to reject him.

Crystal Clair
18th December 2005, 8:06 PM
I mean don't forget, there was that one girl who wanted to marry him (I forget her name)
That would be that blue-haired girl from "The HeartBreak of Brock" named Temaku. IIRC, she went all over three boys in that episode.
Reminds me of myself

Kasumi Christie
18th December 2005, 8:13 PM
That would be that blue-haired girl from "The HeartBreak of Brock" named Temaku. IIRC, she went all over three boys in that episode.
Reminds me of myself

Oh yes, I knew it began with a 'T', thank you for the reminder!

pikadon92
19th December 2005, 1:37 AM
No, he flirts too much.

Kabuto
19th December 2005, 1:51 AM
I'm not gonna make a new thread for this, but Brock needs to limit his flirting just like team rocket needs to limit their motto.

Satoshi
19th December 2005, 2:28 AM
Takeshi will grow up old and lonely and become the next Muten Roshi, buying scandily girl magazines

He'll probaby get a girl when he learns how to flirt better and stop using those crumby pick-up lines. :)

Angeling
19th December 2005, 3:19 AM
Maybe when he learns what love truly is... like the rest of the world. >>; *not pointing fingers at anyone or any people*

But seriously, I don't think the writers have anyone in mind.. It'd kill the humor and.. yeah. It'd just mainly probably kill the humor for the group. Besides, it'd be.. too weird, IMO. But I dunno. Who knows.

Jesse GS the II
19th December 2005, 3:43 PM
Takeshi getting a permanent girlfriend clashes too much with the point of the show. It's a show about Satoshi's quest to become a Pokémon master before anything else. And the writers don't even preoccupy themselves with romance on the show - it's only used for comedic fodder and for a conflict regarding various one-shots of the week.

Andromache
23rd December 2005, 11:42 AM
I think if she returned, Suzie would be a good wife for lil' Takeshi. She's pretty but Brock really liked her. And I dont care about her "liking" Zane because she's probably in love with Brock.
Yes! I agree completely. Suzie was one of the girls I actually liked and wasn't either neutral toward or disliked outright. They have common interests and mutual respect, so I think the relationship would be healthy. They could help each other further their careers.

Meh, I'm fairly sure he won't get a girl in the series, but that's what fanfic's for. I love Brock, I really do, but his constant flirting is embarrassing even to me. Then I get aggravated because he's so brutally dragged away. :( And yeah, I know he flirts a lot, but he seems to have too kind of a heart to actually cheat on a woman if he had one. I figure he only flirts so much because he's desperate, but if he had someone, he wouldn't need to flirt with other people. It's his backward logic.

kennychan007
23rd December 2005, 2:28 PM
I don't know whether Brock can get a girl or not if he isn't resisted by Max and Misty.

Perhaps he can get a girl, the girls in Pokemon world are gentle and beautiful. Their pokemon are cute and kind, someone are strong.

Geki
23rd December 2005, 8:58 PM
Brock will never get a girl, sorry to say. I thought maybe he had something with Suzie, but no..

Torchic23
23rd December 2005, 11:19 PM
By looking at the preveiws for the next Japanese ep. Brock and Lucy seem so fall in love

Kabuto
24th December 2005, 4:22 PM
I'd say Brock has a better chance with Tucker then Lucy >__>

whit19
24th December 2005, 4:41 PM
What was the name of the woman he met in johto? She had a Marill... I forget what her name was, but it looked like she liked him. She woulda been perfect for Brock.